Zero Sum

Same-Sex Marriage Amendment NY State

410 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
This is what gets me also about this #######. Their letting them adopt kids. Micheal Jackson is a prime example of what to look out for. Any guy that's doing another guy shouldn't be able to adopt kids imo. If and when there's ever a revolution in this country...that's going to be one of the first things to change.

Michael Jackson may or may not have been a pedophile. I tend to think that he was but whatever. Being homosexual and being a pedophile are two very different things. Now, someone can be both or none. But one doesn't lead to the other despite whatever prejudice you may have.

If that's true I may need to take an Alaskan cruise. That sounds like a great tourist attraction.

:lol: I don't know about that. I can have enjoyable vacations without witnessing someone getting his sh!t pushed in.

Desire is not a choice, but action is. I feel like doing lots of things that I don't do. It's called self control.

:thumbs:

Michael Jackson may or may not have been a pedophile.

Kind of like saying if you jump in the ocean you may or may not get wet? He was a sicko freak.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Desire is not a choice, but action is. I feel like doing lots of things that I don't do. It's called self control.

Sexual orientation isn't a desire. Think about this for a second: The fact that they're seeking marriage rights is a pretty clear indication that they're willing and wanting to exercise just as much self control as any hetero that gets married.

How so? You believe that homosexuality is a choice? Really? Are you living in a box or something?

Homosexuality is a choice - just as is heterosexuality or bisexuality. There is no such thing as a "gay gene" or a "straight gene." Nature or nuture? I believe it is nurture. Yes, I do acknowledge and understand there may be chemical imbalances, hormones, what-have-you at play and everyone has different 'urges,' yet we all have the choice to act upon our feelings, desires, urges. Have I wanted to kill my siblings growing up? Of course, but I chose not to. Similarly I fight the urge to speed. Do gays have desires to have sexual relationships with those of the same sex? Obviously - and they choose to act on it. This I find immoral.

For the argument that it is none of my business what activities others engage in, it is to an extent, especially regarding children. Homosexuals cannot procreate. Give me the BS that there are gay animals, but notice that they don't precreate either so what good are they to the animal kingdom...? I agree with Why_Me here where I do not want children impressioned by such immoral lifestyles - and my heart is saddened by those who are adopted by homosexual partners and are raised in a gay household. Given this, do not put words in my mouth that it is better to have orphans on the streets, I would rather the lesser of the two evils.

2-11-11 | I-129F sent

2-16-11 | NOA1

6-06-11 | NOA2

Michael Jackson may or may not have been a pedophile. I tend to think that he was but whatever. Being homosexual and being a pedophile are two very different things. Now, someone can be both or none. But one doesn't lead to the other despite whatever prejudice you may have.

:lol: I don't know about that. I can have enjoyable vacations without witnessing someone getting his sh!t pushed in.

Michael Jackson was just screwed up and an accident waiting to happen. But, I agree, no link between pedophilia and homosexuality. However, if you give in to one socially abhorrent behavior, it is not hard to give into another. Of course, society can arbitrarily establish any norm it wants to. Obviously, puritanical societies tend to have larger prison populations...

Kind of like saying if you jump in the ocean you may or may not get wet? He was a sicko freak.

Yeah, I believe he was a sicko. But I'm not aware of him having been proven guilty of pedophilia. Last I checked, the presumption of innocence was still prevailing in this country. May have missed the news on that - but then, I really don't give two sh!ts about Michael Jackson.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

If they kept it to their bedroom that would be on thing, but they don't. I'm sick and tired of these gay parades, gay this and gay that and I sure as h*ll don't want to see little kids seeing that #######. It's another sign of the times as to just how low this country has fallen over the past few decades. It's like a giant free fall with no end in sight.

Look at all the big time gay advocates on TV and it looks like one giant freak show of who's who in the freak dept.

I don't see much gay/lesbian public displays here. Occasional women holding hands, but as you know that is very common in RUB countries and it means nothing and doesn't hurt any children.

I rarely watch TV, because there is a lot worse stuff on there than gay men holding hands or whatever. I am really glad none of our kids watch much TV. It is mostly mindless trash

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

However, if you give in to one socially abhorrent behavior, it is not hard to give into another.

It's called consent. The pedophile can never have consent for his acts. Ever. No slippery slope there at all. Would have been a nice try if it wasn't so stale.

Homosexuality is a choice - just as is heterosexuality or bisexuality.

Okay, so it's official. You live in a box. Thanks for confirming.