Zero Sum

Same-Sex Marriage Amendment NY State

410 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

They have all sorts of news in that paper. I did go to a gay bar once, but by accident. I was hanging iron on a high rise in downtown Seattle back in the mid 90's and three of us who were car pooling into Seattle decided to have a few beers after work and see about scoring on some office chicks. When we went inside it was... "art deco" they call it...with the black and white tile floor, etc.. So anyways after our first beer we noticed there wasn't any chicks in there and then a guy kissed another dude...and we were like "#######...did you just see that?" So we got the fck out of there and never told anyone about it.

We went to a place here in Burlington that has several venues all in one. Kind if like an entertainment "mall". we were out walking and thought, oh let's see what is happoening here tonight. So one of the showrooms/ballrooms has female stand up comediennes that night...we go in to sit, hear some jokes and have something to drink.

Hmmm. A lot of women here. A lot. Hmmm. No men here. None. Except me. Oh, holy #######! :lol: Turns out it is the monthly "First Friday" Lesbian fest. So we decide, "what the heck..." the comedy was Ok and Alla was high on the "hit parade", me, not so much.

No one got hurt and Alla was passed a lot of phone numbers. Me...not so much. :lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Here's what it comes down to:

Are homosexuals human? Yes.

Should humans all be treated equally? Yes.

Should a homosexual be denied legal rights because of who they are attracted to? No.

Also, bringing up Wacko Jacko is REALLY outstanding. He was mentally ill, just like hetero men who rape young girls. And to the Catholics out there who spit on the idea of homosexuality - why not look to your church and how they PROTECT the clergy who have assaulted girls and boys.

I know a half black/half white kid raised by 2 married mothers and he does not support gay marriage, allowing gay couples to adopt, etc. He is also pro life and believes that a woman can only be truly happy if she has many children.

The fact that some people are scared to expose their children to this subject matter (or you know, reality) is shocking. Really? Hate breeds hate. Nothing like raising sheltered children who revert to ignorance before experience and knowledge. I can promise they'll get left behind in this world, and they'll be the ones being humiliated and alienated.

Honestly outrageous.

USCIS

Jul 15/11 - Sent I-130 Package from Honolulu

Jul 18/11 - I-130 package received & signed for in Chicago
Jul 19/11 - Priority Date
Jul 21/11 - NOA1/USCIS Acceptance Confirmation received
Jul 29/11 - Received I-797C hard copy
Aug 4/11 - Touched
Feb 16/12 - NOA2 Approval (212 days since Priority Date)

NVC

Feb 28/12 - NVC Case Number, BIN & IIN Assigned, Optin E-mail for EP Sent

Mar 2/12 - DS-261 Submitted
Mar 5/12 - Electronic Processing Opt-in Accepted, AOS Invoiced & Paid
Mar 7/12 - NVC receive IV electronic package, AOS shows "Paid", AOS Package Sent
Mar 9/12 - IV Bill Invoiced & Paid
Mar 12/12 - AOS fee shows as "Not Paid - Rejected": Human error. AOS re-paid.
Mar 13/12 - IV is "Paid." Will have to be re-paid post imminent "Rejected" status. NVC e-mail "Checklist Cover Letter" asking for my $$$
Mar 14/12 - IV is "Rejected - Not Paid", Re-paid, AOS is "Paid"
Mar 16/12 - IV is "Paid", DS-260 submitted & Package sent
Mar 19/12 - IV Package Received
Mar 20/12 - Case Complete E-mail Received (21 days at NVC)

Final Steps

Apr 10/12 - Interview date assigned: May 9 @ 8:30AM

May 1/12 - Medical Date
May 9/12 - Interview result: Approved!
Jun 22/12 - POE
Jul 23/12 - SSN assigned
Aug 10/12 - Green card in hand

ROC

Mar 25/14 - ROC sent to CSC

Mar 28/14 - Package delivered to CSC

Apr 1/14 - Check cashed

Apr 3/14 - Received NOA1, Receipt Date: 3/28

Jun 15/14 - Move to San Diego

Jun 23/14 - RFE / Package sent: Aug 6, ETA Aug 8

Aug 22/14 - New Card in Production

Filed: Timeline
They have all sorts of news in that paper. I did go to a gay bar once, but by accident. I was hanging iron on a high rise in downtown Seattle back in the mid 90's and three of us who were car pooling into Seattle decided to have a few beers after work and see about scoring on some office chicks. When we went inside it was... "art deco" they call it...with the black and white tile floor, etc.. So anyways after our first beer we noticed there wasn't any chicks in there and then a guy kissed another dude...and we were like "#######...did you just see that?" So we got the fck out of there and never told anyone about it.

Now it all comes into focus. You had a Blue Oyster Bar like experience.

Oh, and it's not like you never told anyone. You just posted it on the internetz. ;)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

3b46eaee.png

:lol:

Gay marriage in effect, becomes the friend of the bigots. Why can't they see these things? Maybe it has something to do with their lack of understanding of inheritance?

Why_Me I've been thinking about your hatred of gays and I've come up with a theory. I think the reason you act like your wife is an object is because you did some "gay #######" while you were working in the middle of nowhere without women and now you're seriously ashamed of it and try to make up for it by being ott with the "macho" stuff. It's ok to be gay. It's ok to do gay stuff. Don't be ashamed anymore.

:thumbs: ...Don't be ashamed of the #######... :rofl:

Why_Me I've been thinking about your hatred of gays and I've come up with a theory. I think the reason you act like your wife is an object is because you did some "gay #######" while you were working in the middle of nowhere without women and now you're seriously ashamed of it and try to make up for it by being ott with the "macho" stuff. It's ok to be gay. It's ok to do gay stuff. Don't be ashamed anymore.

Nice try Amby but that's a big NEGATIVE. I would die first before I ever did any "gay stuff". Every remote place I've ever worked at always had either "maids" and/or local village gals. I never failed in scoring with either. The only time I never had access to any gals was a brief stint in the joint, and I knew my release date...so np there.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Nice try Amby but that's a big NEGATIVE. I would die first before I ever did any "gay stuff". Every remote place I've ever worked at always had either "maids" and/or local village gals. I never failed in scoring with either. The only time I never had access to any gals was a brief stint in the joint, and I knew my release date...so np there.

well I wouldn't expect you to admit to such dalliances on a public messageboard! it's really ok. like old guy said, don't be ashamed of the #######. it's a beautiful thing.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I do, but who cares. We are not animals, and can to choose whether or not to follow our base instincts.

Can you choose not to have sex with women? Probably so, but is that a choice you would want to live with?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg