Zero Sum

Same-Sex Marriage Amendment NY State

410 posts in this topic

How about along the southwestern area of the Dead Sea.. more specifically, where the city of Sodom used to stand. I think that'd be a safe bet today. :lol:

2-11-11 | I-129F sent

2-16-11 | NOA1

6-06-11 | NOA2

"Sexually wired differently" is a cop out, as a result their right which allegedly means nothing is a moot point.

Many citizens, myself included, have rights which do nothing for us. As a result should we get everything we want like children in a candy store? I think not.

2-11-11 | I-129F sent

2-16-11 | NOA1

6-06-11 | NOA2

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Exactly. I am always so amused about those that don't like gay marriage. Don't like it? Don't have one. The only thing I can see is that there are people out there fearing what will happen when they have to tell their gay lovers that they never really meant it when they told them they'd marry them if only they could. Now they can. NY is a hard hit there because one can get married in NY even if you don't reside there. So, all of them closet gays no longer have any excuses.

FYI you can do the same in Vermont and we have much better B & B Inns. :lol: No waiting period either.

It has not gone un-noticed by the hospitality industry or the tour boats on Lake Champlain.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

"Sexually wired differently" is a cop out, as a result their right which allegedly means nothing is a moot point.

Many citizens, myself included, have rights which do nothing for us. As a result should we get everything we want like children in a candy store? I think not.

Why would you concern yourself with that other adults do in their bedroom? Do you not have enbough to keep you busy> Maybe make some more children, ours keep us so busy I never have a chance to think about what someone I don't know may be doing in their bedroom down the street. we have had Gay marriage here for some time now and Civil Unions well before that and I haven't seen any damage to the hetero community. I also rarely see any overtly Gay men publicly displaying their affection, you see a few, very few, more lesbians doing that. For the most part it is just a non-issue.

Think of it this way....drive down the street. Any street. Look at someone outside in the yard. Anyone. Are they Gay? Lesbian? Married? Do you know? Do you care?

Gary And Alla

:thumbs:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

:thumbs:

You guys need some kids with high fevers, college to pay for, a heart attack, bypass surgery and a few bullet wounds and you forget about all this nonsense. Who gives a rat's pa-toot what someone else is doing in their bedroom?

Gary And Alla

You guys need some kids with high fevers, college to pay for, a heart attack, bypass surgery and a few bullet wounds and you forget about all this nonsense. Who gives a rat's pa-toot what someone else is doing in their bedroom?

If they kept it to their bedroom that would be on thing, but they don't. I'm sick and tired of these gay parades, gay this and gay that and I sure as h*ll don't want to see little kids seeing that #######. It's another sign of the times as to just how low this country has fallen over the past few decades. It's like a giant free fall with no end in sight.

Look at all the big time gay advocates on TV and it looks like one giant freak show of who's who in the freak dept.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Timeline

Not me, as long as they keep the noise down. That's why I live away from the city.

If they kept it to their bedroom that would be on thing, but they don't. I'm sick and tired of these gay parades, gay this and gay that and I sure as h*ll don't want to see little kids seeing that #######. It's another sign of the times as to just how low this country has fallen over the past few decades. It's like a giant free fall with no end in sight.

Look at all the big time gay advocates on TV and it looks like one giant freak show of who's who in the freak dept.

but they're just soo excited!

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

It's entertainment. You have been watching sitcoms and cartoons written by gays since the industry started. Gays flock to those jobs in civilian life as much as linguists do in the military.

but they're just soo excited!

This is what gets me also about this #######. Their letting them adopt kids. Micheal Jackson is a prime example of what to look out for. Any guy that's doing another guy shouldn't be able to adopt kids imo. If and when there's ever a revolution in this country...that's going to be one of the first things to change.

sigbet.jpg