Zero Sum

Same-Sex Marriage Amendment NY State

410 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Doesn't every guy ?

Hire hookers? No. Yuck!

Disallowing gays to marry won't make them 'go away', ffs.

Why_Me is worried about the children, yet he used to carry cheap hooch in his truck, to ply a drunk girl with more so she'd be drunk enough to agree to bang him.

Yeah, values are what it's about. :rolleyes:

And morals!

Here's the thing: I understand the struggle to 'understand' homosexuality from a hetero standpoint. I wasn't always comfortable with it in theory, actually. Oh I had tons of gay friends, but when I sat down and really thought about it, I stuggled with deciding what side of the fence I would fall on. I understand the complexities of acceptance from a religious viewpoint, mostly.

I took issue with your comments for a few reasons: 1 - you have pretty much consistently been repulsive on this board wrt to your sexual proclivities. So you really shouldn't be using the 'don't assault my eyes with your gayness!' angle. You assault mine every time I see a post of yours. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

2 - You also have openly admitted to some pretty wild stuff, so this morally conservative stance of 'it's for the children!' doesn't really wash with me. Especially since you're how old, and have no kids? Whose kids are you worried about? Shouldn't you let those parents decide for themselves???

Here's a newsflash for you: the gay community is not going back in the closet. Disallowing gay marriage will not prevent two gay men in Alaska walking down the street holding hands. Unfortunately for you, you're still going to have to see it, regardless if they're wearing wedding bands or not.

I am offended by your posts here because they come from the same trying too hard to be overly macho, intolerant, offensive persona you put forth on here, to put down that and those which don't jive with your tastes.

Or perhaps Amby hit on something really interesting...perhaps the man doth protest too much?

Not the good looking ones who have class, no. They don't need to.

I have no idea where you live honey, but this is Alaska and two gay men walking down the street here holding hands would last less than five minutes before someone knocked their teeth out unless there were cops that were visible. Your talking about the state that elected Sarah Palin, the state that has the most liberal gun laws in the union. If you think any different, ask someone who lives here or who has lived here like Soffiyia.

Even better yet you should come up to Alaska and preach that to the people who live here. LMAO...I would pay for your plane ticket to see that. :yes:

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Timeline

I have no idea where you live, but this is Alaska honey and two gay men walking down the street here holding hands would last less than five minutes before someone knocked their teeth out unless there were cops that were visible. Your talking about the state that elected Sarah Palin, the state that has the most liberal gun laws in the union. If you think any different, ask someone who lives here or who has lived here like Soffiyia.

Your comprehension skills suck. :lol:

pwned4.jpg

I wouldn't expect any different from a Berliner. I mean it's not like they are considered the "norm" in Germany. Commies and left wingers with parades, shows...everything. Nothing at all like the Germans you see in the Western part of Germany.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

So, we're talking about a state full of incurable dumbfcuks. Thanks for making that point. It explains a lot.

They say Berlin has the highest concentration of ** sexuals in Europe. No idea if that's true, but if you take into account the gay parades they have there along with the greenies and the Burlesque shows it makes sounds about right. So I can see where/why we might disagree on this subject.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Cologne is a fine city

And it smells good also.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I have no idea where you live honey, but this is Alaska and two gay men walking down the street here holding hands would last less than five minutes before someone knocked their teeth out unless there were cops that were visible.

You must be so proud.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

You must be so proud.

I choose to live here.

btw do you get out of NYC much to see the rest of the USA ?

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg