devastedme

am I cheap?

164 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am a woman from Philippines with 3kids ....please don't generalized all the woman in Phils with kids coz every individual has differences...:) I'm a College degree holder and to the fact that i have kids ..i never obligued my fiance to support my kids , it's his choice to help me and i really appreciate it so much ....MONEY can just ruin one's relationship if u always demand for money all the time....just my opinion:)

Otey..Tallcoolone is not saying anything wrong with a Woman in the philippines having Kids, its not in his gudielines of what hes looking for.And you know what? its not in mind either.I myself would never file for a woman with kid(s).Thats my choice, not saying anything wrong with filing for a Woman with kids...........BUT to my Man! like the Other Poster said.."U being Played" my friend! Find another lady thats looking for LOVE ONLY! NOT MONEY!

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

She is nothing but a cunning and manipulative woman who is out to milk you for all your money. You need to use your head, you already know the answer to this, and when she's done with you and she has her greencard and you've filed for bankruptcy, watch her leave you for the next rich man she can target in America. There are girls like this and everyone here (except you) can smell her from a mile away. Sorry to be blunt, but you don't deserve this and you are just putting yourself in the path of the regret. I hope you realize this before its too late!

My Journey:

We met through a study-abroad program in Shanghai, China in August of 2009

We got engaged March of 2010

I received my K1 VISA in 6 months (June-December 2010)

We were married 04/02/2011
I received my conditional 2-year greencard (AOS) in 2.5 months with no interview (April-June 2011)

Our son was born 02/03/2013

I received my masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology 04/17/2013

I received my 10-year greencard (ROC) in 3 months with no interview (March-June 2013)

My husband returned from deployment 06/20/2013

My naturalization journey took 4 months (April-August 2014)

I became a US citizen on 08/01/2014

Received passport in 3 weeks (regular processing)

Thank you, VJ! smile.png

Timeline

She is nothing but a cunning and manipulative woman who is out to milk you for all your money. You need to use your head, you already know the answer to this, and when she's done with you and she has her greencard and you've filed for bankruptcy, watch her leave you for the next rich man she can target in America. There are girls like this and everyone here (except you) can smell her from a mile away. Sorry to be blunt, but you don't deserve this and you are just putting yourself in the path of the regret. I hope you realize this before its too late!

AMEN..............Brother!

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Wow! You spent $3500 USD in the PI in one week???? Twice no less? You must have had an very extravagant and luxurious time because that's a heck of a lot of money for 7 days there!

Tell her to send you some $$ bank $$ because you need it to help for "HER KID" and his immigration. Tell her to ask "HIS DAD -- HER EX" for the money too. And lastly, she's a gold digger.

LOL if she calls you cheap again, just agree and say, Yes, I am. You have a problem with that?

She's out of her mind... she's GREEEEEEEDY! And you can tell her that too! :angry:

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

it seems to me that you'd spend lots of time, effort, and money to make her happy - to the point to where it would make you miserable.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Agreed, sister! :yes:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Mine works and is college educated. A very nice girl and funny. The only thing about her is that she does not want to understand that I am not a rich guy.

LOL... oh she understands you alrighty! You just underestimate HER.

Some times, I feel it is my fault. I think I am the one trying to offer her things to make her happy. It is as if I am scared not to see her happy.

Accountability is a good thing. Now what will you do about it?

Too Bad your not like Me, I am full of Confidence, I am very Good Looking and Woman find me irrestable..........

Woman Want Me and Men Want to be like Me <<<<<:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's Good to be the King Of Philippines

ddddddddddddddddf.jpg

Ok you need to get a grip on yourself! You're not all that for God sakes! But your little dog is cute! Geeze...

LOL yes she reeks of that stinky kind of fish when you fry it... what's the name ?? The dried ones that make people run out of a house when cooking?

p272162754-2.jpg <<<<<<< ACH I HATE THAT SMELL! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! :rofl:

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

devastatedme...I would like to introduce you to Gilles. :whistle:

:lol::thumbs:

to the OP, i think the best thing you can do for your relationship at this time is to make sure she reads this entire post!!! Just my 2 cents.

:yes::lol:

it seems to me that you'd spend lots of time, effort, and money to make her happy - to the point to where it would make you miserable.

:thumbs::yes:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Timeline

The next time she asks you for money, don't tell her that your not rich. But tell her that you don't have any money at all and that you may loose your house. See what she does then. I'm sure you will finally see her true colors. If she really loves you she will stay by your side, richer or poorer. I predict that she will definately not stay with you. This will be a good test. I predict that she will leave you. By what you say here, I don't see any relationship bases on love. It's all about money, greed and all about her. She will use you until you can't give anymore. Girl's like her will come up with every excuse to drain you while at the same time they have a boyfirend in Phil that your supporting. Many guys have gone through what your going through. Check out this scammer website. http://www.dragonladies.org

You can definately find a Good Filipina and you will know when you do because she will be the total opposite of the girl you have now. Learn your expensive lesson and move on to greener pastures. You deserve so much better; any good guy does.

Timeline

The next time she asks you for money, don't tell her that your not rich. But tell her that you don't have any money at all and that you may loose your house. See what she does then. I'm sure you will finally see her true colors. If she really loves you she will stay by your side, richer or poorer. I predict that she will definately not stay with you. This will be a good test. I predict that she will leave you. By what you say here, I don't see any relationship bases on love. It's all about money, greed and all about her. She will use you until you can't give anymore. Girl's like her will come up with every excuse to drain you while at the same time they have a boyfirend in Phil that your supporting. Many guys have gone through what your going through. Check out this scammer website. http://www.dragonladies.org

You can definately find a Good Filipina and you will know when you do because she will be the total opposite of the girl you have now. Learn your expensive lesson and move on to greener pastures. You deserve so much better; any good guy does.

Amen..........Brother! Well said!

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

First, let's review our vocabulary.

1. If you are giving somebody money or buying them things then you are "generous" not "cheap". You are very generous.

2. If somebody does not appreciate your generosity then they are "selfish" and "greedy". Is this who you want to be with?

Whether the girl from the Philippines is college educated, has kids, or is poor is irrelevant. Selfish and greedy can come from anywhere. Those are the people you should avoid.

And somebody said that good girls from the Philippines do not ask for money. That is very true. When my fiance and her family have a financial problem, it is incredibly difficult to get them to tell me about it and to find out how much would help them. I always get the same answer "don't worry, we'll be okay." You are simply being used for your money. What is going to happen when you run out?

If I were you, I'd be very very worried. She already has her visa in hand? There are plenty of women in the Philippines, and in other countries, who just want a loving relationship and don't care about money and appreciate generosity. You have a very serious problem.

And by the way, did you say you sent $100 for her and her kid to go to Jollibee? Really? That's insane.

You need to really think about what your future is going to be like. If things don't change, you need to run from this as fast as you can.

Best of luck.

VERY TRUE I help out as much as i can but i can never get a word out of my fiancee if she needs money for a bill or whatever and when i do finally get it out of her she is so shy and hates the fact that i am sending her help. I think everyone has pretty much told this guy how it is or atleast how it should be. This topic makes me sad can we all stop ruining this guys day now Goodluck Man !

I-129F Sent : 2010-10-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-10-22

I-129F RFE(s) : 2011-02-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-03-09

NVC Received : 2011-03-16

NVC Left : 2011-03-22

Packet 4 Received : 2011-03-25

Medical Exam : 2011-03-30 PASSED!

Interview Date : 2011-04-14 PASSED!

Visa received : 2011-04-26

CFO Stamp : 2011-05-02

Flight : 2011-05-04

Hello St. Louis 5:30 pm 2011-05-04 My Baby is home at last !

Timeline

VERY TRUE I help out as much as i can but i can never get a word out of my fiancee if she needs money for a bill or whatever and when i do finally get it out of her she is so shy and hates the fact that i am sending her help. I think everyone has pretty much told this guy how it is or atleast how it should be. This topic makes me sad can we all stop ruining this guys day now Goodluck Man !

Enough Said!

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

This topic makes me sad can we all stop ruining this guys day now Goodluck Man !

:thumbs: Good idea.

I'm letting this topic go now and I really hope things work out for this guy; one way or another. Good luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.