devastedme

am I cheap?

164 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Exactly what I am trying to say. We need to have saving for raining days. At this rate, I don't know what I am going to do.

But she knows I am not rich. That is what I don't understand. I keep telling her I am not rich. I am not rich.

But she gets moody or calls me cheap if I don't do as she says.

But she did tell me, do not worry, we are spending now a lot because of the visa and the fact that she needs to travel for her visa and her visa kid. Once she is here she said, things will be different and we will spend less.

But she is funny and she makes me forget work stress. Maybe that is why I am giving her a chance.

She should be working to save up money now because once she comes over you will need MORE money to adjust status and she will be unable to work.

You can TELL her that you are not rich...but if you keep giving her money she will keep taking it...Hello...what she is doing is working nicely...why would she stop.

No-one can tell you what to do. This seems to be an abusive relationship and you won't see it until you see it.

Good luck. I hope things work out...if they don't I hope you don't lose too much in the process.

05-2010 I-129F application received by USCIS.

05-2010 NOA1 received.

07-2010 NOA2 received.

07-2010 Packet 3 received.

08-2010 Packet 3 returned.

09-2010 Medical in London.

10-2010 Interview at US Embassy in London: Approved.

10-2010 POE Newark, NJ.

11-2010 Married in Vermont.

03-2011 Notice of acceptance of AOS packet.

03-2011 Biometrics appointment in St Albans.

03-2010 Case transfered to California Service Centre.

04-2011 I-485 Approved.

event.png

Some times, I feel it is my fault. I think I am the one trying to offer her things to make her happy. It is as if I am scared not to see her happy.

This has to be a joke.

Pretty funny............................

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Exactly what I am trying to say. We need to have saving for raining days. At this rate, I don't know what I am going to do.

But she knows I am not rich. That is what I don't understand. I keep telling her I am not rich. I am not rich.

It doesn't matter what you tell her. She doesn't care. You have more money than her and she wants it. Eventually you will run out of money and she will just have to find somebody else who has money.

But she gets moody or calls me cheap if I don't do as she says.

Then she is acting like a spoiled child. You either put up with it, find a way to make her grow up (and that may not be possible) or FIND SOMEBODY BETTER THAN HER.

But she did tell me, do not worry, we are spending now a lot because of the visa and the fact that she needs to travel for her visa and her visa kid. Once she is here she said, things will be different and we will spend less.

Look, you spent more on a one week visit than I spent while I was there for 6 weeks. We had the time of our life just being together. Plus, I took her and her family to Camiguin Island for a few days. You don't have to spend a ton of money EVER in the Philippines. Yet she has you spending way more than you can afford. You are being used in a big way and that wont' stop once you're married. Please make it stop. You're going to ruin your life, and have no savings and what will you do when you reach retirement age? You need to really stop and think.

But she is funny and she makes me forget work stress. Maybe that is why I am giving her a chance.

In case you don't know this. It is really really easy to fall in love. Find somebody who you're attracted to, you enjoy spending time with, who makes you happy and *presto* you're in love. But that person could also ruin your life. Just because you're in love doesn't mean you should do stupid things. You can easily find somebody else who will make you laugh and make you forget work stress. I have stress at my job and my fiance makes me feel better but she also tells me not to buy her things. She says we don't need it; we should save money for later. Why don't you find a girl like that. There's plenty of them in the Philippines and all of over the world. Don't ruin everything in your life because somebody wants all of your money. I think you'll find a whole new level of stress once you're broke.

Please think seriously about what you're doing.

Some times, I feel it is my fault. I think I am the one trying to offer her things to make her happy. It is as if I am scared not to see her happy.

There is nothing wrong with her, the problem is you. You have a VERY LOW SELF ESTEEM ISSUE.

There is nothing wrong with her, the problem is you. You have a VERY LOW SELF ESTEEM ISSUE.

Too Bad your not like Me, I am full of Confidence, I am very Good Looking and Woman find me irrestable..........

Woman Want Me and Men Want to be like Me

It's Good to be the King Of Philippines

ddddddddddddddddf.jpg

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

It is hard to say. I think it is my fault in a way. Sometimes when she tells me she is bored, I tell her things like: Hey Mary, can you go to the mall and see if you can find a dress this color or that color. Tell me the price and I buy it for you. One day, I told her I want to see her with sexy underwear. When she came back. She quote me $325 for like 10 pairs of them. I just sent her the money. But before I send money I always tell her. Listen I am buying this for you but I am not rich. It will not be like this always. :(

She is not bored. She just wants your money. She is using you in such a big way. $325 for ten pairs of undies? Seriously? Is she having them flown in from Paris. Come on, wake up to what's happening. You tell her you are not rich but SHE DOESN'T CARE. She just wants your money.

I am just afraid that she will not be happy with me and I feel like offering her things to keep her happy.

She will always be happy with you as long as you have money for her. Once the money is gone, then she won't be happy.

Mine works and is college educated. A very nice girl and funny. The only thing about her is that she does not want to understand that I am not a rich guy.

Once a person proves they are selfish and greedy, I think they lose the right to be referred to as a nice girl. You tell her you are not a rich guy but SHE DOESN'T CARE. You have money right now, and she wants it.

You are trying to offer her things to make her happy. Correct. And as long as you have money, she will be happy. What will happen once she's here and she meets a guy who really has a lot of money. Do you think she'll stick around? Please, do some serious thinking. Do not ruin your life, you future, and your retirement for a girl who is just after your money

Too Bad your not like Me, I am full of Confidence, I am very Good Looking and Woman find me irrestable..........

ddddddddddddddddf.jpg

I certainly don't want to be like TCO and I would NEVER want to be with a woman who finds him irresistible.

:rofl:

ddddddddddddddddf.jpg

Not sure the point of your post, but he is trying to buy her to like him. He has an excused for all of her negative behaviors. AS he has stated it has been his fault, and at his urging.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Are you for real, we've all offered you advice (which is the same from each person on the 4 pages) and you're make up excuses for her why?? she doesn't love you!! I can bet my life that she's laughing at you right now, in the arms of another man!!! Not one person has even made a tiny attempt to excuse what this b**ch is doing to you, not even one of her fellow Plilippine ladies has defended her, nearly all of them have said the good ones wouldn't dearm or asking or taking money from their fiances.

My opinion of people from this country was that they were just like your fiance, BUT this forum has made me do a complete 180 on my narrow minded opinion (so Thanks for that anyone who read my post) and its people like your fiance who prove narrow minded people and the government right.

*******************$325 on sexy underware when you aren't with her, who the f**k is she wearing it for then?????????? come on man grow a pair and tell her where to go!!! so what if she makes you laugh, she's playing a game and shes doing a very good job ********************

She gets moody because you won't give her money, I get moody because I'm not with my fiance and can't hug and kiss him!!

I really wish I could meet your fiance and give her a huge piece of my mind, because she would NEVER do this again once I'd done speaking to her!!!

[/url]

Hay naku, full of BLOW!!! :rofl::wow::rofl:

Edited by DavenRoxy

Filed: Timeline

when i read this i was like OMG and i thought i had been in a mess b4 ur in a big one OUCH, but look its as simple as this you really do not have to put up with that uve never ever spent more than 4,000$ including plane ticket hotel and spending money all together, women in the Phil come dime a dozen hope i dont offend the good ones here but point blank it find another and when u do dont send even a dime b4 i dont care if she even says death in family dont send and if ask drop her right then dont fall in the trap of falling for the first pretty pinay syndrome as i call it..

1. if shes in seperated status pass her up

2. if any kids at all drop her

3. if ask for money b4 meeting end it right then

4. be a man set some limits

also remimber shes only 1 pinay of thousands, theres simple girls in the mountains or provinces that have nothing work just to be able to eat the other post i read here are right a good pinay would be to shy to ask money just dnt give up and hang in there and ull find, just dont let ones beauty get to ur head ud be alot better off looking just a simple avg looking pinay...

with the money u have spent u could have rented a house bought furniture and stayed longer believe me u would be surprised

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

BS :rofl: :rofl:

to the OP, i think the best thing you can do for your relationship at this time is to make sure she reads this entire post!!! Just my 2 cents.

K1 Visa Timeline

10/11/2010 - I-129F sent via USPS

10/19/2010 - NOA1 hard copy received, dated 10/15/2010

04/08/2011- received NOA2 hard copy, dated 04/05/2011

04/12/2011- NVC received petition

04/18/2011- received letter from NVC

04/18/2011- Manila embassy received petition

04/27/2011- medical exam passed

05/04/2011- appointment letter received dated 06/01/2011

06/01/2011- appointment date, put on administrative review

06/24/2011- visa granted

06/29/2011- received visa

07/18/2011- cfo class

07/21/2011- arrived in America

09/02/2011- happily married!

AOS Timeline

12/01/2011- AOS packet sent

12/06/2011- received email and text from USCIS with MSC number

12/07/2011- check was cashed

12/10/2011- received NOA hard copy dated 12/05/2011

12/12/2011- received NOA hard copy for biometrics appointment for 12/28/2011

12/24/2011- received NOA hard copy stating that our case was transfered to CSC on 12/20/2011

12/28/2011- biometrics appointment completed

06/25/2012- put in service request

09/12/2012- AOS approved

09/17/2012- card production

09/21/2012- greencard in hand

ROC Timeline

08/04/2014 - sent ROC packet

08/13/2014 - received I-797, NOA, dated 08/08/2014

08/28/2014 - received biometric appt. letter for 09/11/2014

02/25/2015- ROC approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.