Gary and Alla

Valentines Day

94 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I didn't know where else to put this...

So last night we went to Alla's favorite Japanese place for her favortie "sushi rolls". A few minutes after being seated she says "Oh, WOW, just beautiful, look at this girl!" (then I know it is OK to look)

So here is this gorgeous but very petite oriental girl, probably early 20's, in thigh high, high heeled boots and VERY mini mini-skirt and she is hotter than a $2 six-shooter! Let's just say that from the first glance, it was clear the couple were on a date...not married. Don;t ask me how, it is just obvious.

So they sit right across from us and immediately the girl pulls put her cell phone and holds it directly in front of her face (between her and the guy) and she is constantly texting someone throughout their meal! :lol: I was thinking that she "just isn't into you that much" :lol:

What is the world coming to?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

So last night we went to Alla's favorite Japanese place for her favortie "sushi rolls". A few minutes after being seated she says "Oh, WOW, just beautiful, look at this girl!" (then I know it is OK to look)

So here is this gorgeous but very petite oriental girl, probably early 20's, in thigh high, high heeled boots and VERY mini mini-skirt and she is hotter than a $2 six-shooter! Let's just say that from the first glance, it was clear the couple were on a date...not married. Don;t ask me how, it is just obvious.

So they sit right across from us and immediately the girl pulls put her cell phone and holds it directly in front of her face (between her and the guy) and she is constantly texting someone throughout their meal! :lol: I was thinking that she "just isn't into you that much" :lol:

Oh how very true and how so very rude poor guy!!!!! Am sure that was the last date :no:

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

he shoulda paid the bill while making a trip to the bathroom, then made another trip and left - see how long it took her to notice there was no one on the other side of the phone.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

he shoulda paid the bill while making a trip to the bathroom, then made another trip and left - see how long it took her to notice there was no one on the other side of the phone.

:thumbs:

Except let her pay the bill.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

I actually felt bad for the guy, he was just kind of staring at her waiting for her to talk to him or something. When we left I had to ask Alla, "was it my imagination or was that girl texting someone the entire meal?" She said "Yes, she was, she never put her phone away for a second" Alla said she was a "typical stupid young girl" :lol:

:thumbs:

Except let her pay the bill.

Really. I would have excused myself and left. The restarant is on a bus route, she could find her way home.

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

So.....why do we love our very hot AND very intelligent and cultured (and very much into us) FSU hotties?

And why don't we like American girls?

Edited by baron555

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

So.....why do we love our very hot AND very intelligent and cultured (and very much into us) FSU hotties?

Have you just come from P&R? I think Jenn is pretty pxssed with some of us right now! :lol:

Timeline

Careful, lest you be accused of misogyny. I am not sure if she was an American girl, she was definitely of oriental background but may be as American as you and I. I was just shocked that someone on a date we so obviously ignore her date to text someone. My phone rang ONCE while we were eating and I turned it off without taking it out of my pocket. My mistake to not turn it off before we got there but when I am eating dinner with my wife I do not answer the phone.

Have you just come from P&R? I think Jenn is pretty pxssed with some of us right now! :lol:

And what?

Gary And Alla

They can go take a flying leap for all I care. Your new to this forum, but they used to troll this forum like ants....they still do now and then but they always sign in "anonymously" like their on some kind of secret mission or some bs.

They used to come here and get threads closed, RUB's banned, etc... for the fact they were (insert word here) frustrated and they hate to see us enjoy ourselves...especially seeing how most of us on the RUB forum have it made. We are the select few who can have our cake and eat it to...so to say. And that really infuriates them. Wait until one of us starts another "post a pic of your RUB spouse" thread. OMG...they go crazy over those threads. They can't rat us off fast enough to the mods. It's like we should all burn in h*ll or something for enjoying our lives.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

They can go take a flying leap for all I care. Your new to this forum, but they used to troll this forum like ants....they still do now and then but they always sign in "anonymously" like their on some kind of secret mission or some bs.

They used to come here and get threads closed, RUB's banned, etc... for the fact they were (insert word here) frustrated and they hate to see us enjoy ourselves...especially seeing how most of us on the RUB forum have it made. We are the select few who can have our cake and eat it to...so to say. And that really infuriates them. Wait until one of us starts another "post a pic of your RUB spouse" thread. OMG...they go crazy over those threads. They can't rat us off fast enough to the mods. It's like we should all burn in h*ll or something for enjoying our lives.

I love your photos in your signature! :lol: They HATE it when we post photos of our wives.

James, FYI, the read our porum all the time and know every post and every word we say. They twist it, turn it and use it against us. :lol: They are the biggest collection of "no-life's" in the world.

and they are all "pro choice"

If I was gay, it would be just fine, but since I am not and married a hot chick from the FSU ...so much for free choice.

Gary And Alla

Oh, like none of you have sat through a one-sided dinner in order to get some from a hot chick.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

I love your photos in your signature! :lol: They HATE it when we post photos of our wives.

James, FYI, the read our porum all the time and know every post and every word we say. They twist it, turn it and use it against us. :lol: They are the biggest collection of "no-life's" in the world.

and they are all "pro choice"

If I was gay, it would be just fine, but since I am not and married a hot chick from the FSU ...so much for free choice.

We poked the hornets nest with a big stick this time. :rofl:

sigbet.jpg

Oriental... Really Gary...? Do you live in the 1930's or something?

You posting in the RUB forum ? :blink: Your slumming now aren't you.... :whistle:

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Timeline

They should ban cell phones from restaurants. Young people do this all the time and not just on dates. It is irritating and must be stopped!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.