Gary and Alla

Valentines Day

94 posts in this topic

They should ban cell phones from restaurants. Young people do this all the time and not just on dates. It is irritating and must be stopped!

:thumbs:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Oriental... Really Gary...? Do you live in the 1930's or something?

Really. Because there is no equivalent term with the same meaning and the term is not intended to be offensive, only descriptive. Get off your high horse.

They should ban cell phones from restaurants. Young people do this all the time and not just on dates. It is irritating and must be stopped!

I recently stayed on business in a hotel in Worcestershire. The restaurant in the hotel had signs banning cell-phone usage in the breakfast room. A man starting talking on his cell phone during breakfast and the waiter (who was also the proprietor) waited for him to finish his conversation and then informed him there was a strict no cell phone policy in this room and that he hates cell phones at meals. The man apologized and that was the end of it. It was so fantastic I think I wanted to hug him.

You're probably gay.

Word to the wise...don't push your luck when your posting in this forum.

That comment of yours was totally uncalled for.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

come on, cease the insults back and forth. many of you know better.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

You're probably gay.

Probably would be if FSU women weren't so fantastic.

Anyways, we were discussing cell phone usage in restaurants. If you want to have a middle school name calling contest, find someone else to do it with.

Filed: Timeline

Probably would be if FSU women weren't so fantastic.

Anyways, we were discussing cell phone usage in restaurants. If you want to have a middle school name calling contest, find someone else to do it with.

I don't know, dude. Seeing a grown man do something you admire and wanting to touch him for it? Yuck.

Timeline

closed for a cooling off period. will reopen in several hours.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

topic reopened. thread has been reviewed by a global. if you're here to stir the pot, i suggest you refrain. any further poking at other posters/bickering/drama creation will result in a thread ban without warning at a minimum.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Just out of curiosity...did anyone else but me forget Valentines Day ? Not only did I foget..duh...I actually purchased the same card as I did last year...lol..like what are the odds eh. Seeing how I screwed up with the anniversary (twice now) and Valentines Day...it looks like she's getting that Toyota she's been wanting after all. :angry:

*reminder...need to add this stuff to google calender so I get an email reminder three days before an event.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Just out of curiosity...did anyone else but me forget Valentines Day ? Not only did I foget..duh...I actually purchased the same card as I did last year...lol..like what are the odds eh. Seeing how I screwed up with the anniversary (twice now) and Valentines Day...it looks like she's getting that Toyota she's been wanting after all. :angry:

*reminder...need to add this stuff to google calender so I get an email reminder three days before an event.

No way! Alla enjoys any holiday that involves gifts! Women's day is next. No trade offs in that arena

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Oh, like none of you have sat through a one-sided dinner in order to get some from a hot chick.

I don't think I have. Not to say I wouldn't, I probably would. But I have never been in the situation. Besides, me thinks he wasn't "gettin' some" :lol:

I know I ditched several chicks in Odessa who were obviously out to drain the wallet and nothing else. Too many out there that meant business to deal with that sh*t.

We poked the hornets nest with a big stick this time. :rofl:

In case no one believed us. :lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Well, we made grilled salmon and asparagus on Saturday and then decided to have the filet lignin on Sunday....nice and juicy which she has taken a liking to.....great BBQ is just great BBQ.

Then for Valentines Day we saved our new mutually made dish....Gruryure Cheese Souffle. We have this recipe down pat and coupled that with a nice note of Rose Brut Champagne. Went to bed straight away after the little one.

The next day we both were very tired from the previous night's and morming's activities.

Oh, we both reminisced about how two years prior we had similar experiences in Kiev.....where she impressed me with her ability to walk in high-heeled knee high black leather boots on cobblestones and ice!

Of course I offered my arm to which she was always attached.

I just don't see this in the US, even on the Gold Coast.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

I don't think I have. Not to say I wouldn't, I probably would. But I have never been in the situation. Besides, me thinks he wasn't "gettin' some" :lol:

I know I ditched several chicks in Odessa who were obviously out to drain the wallet and nothing else. Too many out there that meant business to deal with that sh*t.

So I'm the only guy that's helped a girl move, powerwashed a trailer, given a girl a ride to the store, assembled an entertainment center, changed a lightbulb, etc.,...... just to get some?

I like seeing the group of girls at closing time that have one guy with them. "Yeah, I'm just waiting for all these b!tches to go home so I can f'k this one." We've all been there, right?

... or is it just me?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.