Gary and Alla

Valentines Day

94 posts in this topic

Boy you just aged yourself with that one! :D

lol...it could have been worse...I could have said something like the; Monkey Warf, Gussie Lamours, Flying Machine.. or even the Rabbit Hutch. :D

In my defense...the drinking age was 19 back then, and I was grandfathered in when they changed it to 21 even though I was only 20 at the time.

I can still remember cruising the strip and racing on Minnesota when Minnesota stopped at Dimond blvd. It wasn't till later on that they extended it to O'Malley rd.

Service High School FTW ! GO COUGS !!!!

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

lol...it could have been worse...I could have said something like the; Monkey Warf, Gussie Lamours, Flying Machine.. or even the Rabbit Hutch. :D

In my defense...the drinking age was 19 back then, and I was grandfathered in when they changed it to 21 even though I was only 20 at the time.

I can still remember cruising the strip and racing on Minnesota when Minnesota stopped at Dimond blvd. It wasn't till later on that they extended it to O'Malley rd.

Service High School FTW ! GO COUGS !!!!

You forgot the Bird House. ;) Flying machine is now called the Taproot, in case you don't get into town much.

11/13/2009 -- Mailed I-129F

11/17/2009 -- Received NOA 1

02/10/2010 -- NOA 2 Mailed

02/16/2010 -- NOA 2 Received (via email)

02/19/2010 -- Petition forwarded to Moscow

04/23/2010 -- Scheduled Interview - SUCCESS

07/20/2010 -- Entrance to USA POE Anchorage

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

01/25/2011 -- AOS Interview - SUCCESS

Member of the RUB group, where high horses meet low brows.

You forgot the Bird House. ;) Fl

ying machine is now called the Taproot, in case you don't get into town much.

lol... the Flying Machine got mowed down and they built a hotel where it used to be. The Regis, Millennium..or whatever they are calling it now. It was on Spenard and near Jewell Lake rd...right where the hotel is now. It used to have a big gravel parking lot, and right next to it was Mr. Whitekey's joint (Fly By Night club)...but he moved his place further up Spenard near Koots when the hotel bought him out..and he made a ton of $$$$ on that deal.

This is when the Bush Co. was still downtown on 5th ave. Back in '84 I think. It wasn't until a few years later that the Bush moved to International rd. I may be old (46) but my memory is still intact :D

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

I could SO get in trouble. Suffice to say my first night in Odessa, 2 years before I met Alla, I went to an outdoor cafe after being awake for OMG many hours but I was just too excited by what I had seen at the airport and what I was seeing on the street. OMG!

So I go to the cafe and order a coke. Before the coke arrives a hot blonde is sitting with me. I bought her drinks. She calls a friend and the hot brunette friend joins us. And lets just say they were inseparable. :lol: All I could think was "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!" No one is ever going to believe this, EVER!

And you can do this about any time you want, any day you want, any night you want.

That's one of the things I love about over there is those outdoor cafe's. They have tons of them in Minsk, and a few really good ones right on the river (Swisltoch) or however spell it...and the only gals that get waitress jobs at the restraunts/cafe's in Minsk are either relatives or really hot chicks. I used to give a nice big tip to the waitress along with a grin of course, and then it was on.

Ya those days are over now :( Kira won't let me out of her sight when were over there. I tried to play sick once when she was going to take a 45 min. bus ride to see her family. I told her I was going to stay at the apt. because I didn't feel well, and that I would just sleep it off. This was late in the morning. So anyways she heads out to the bus station via subway (or so I thought), and I change clothes, throw on some cologne and head out the door to the cafe thinking "alls safe". I mean 30 min must have passed by so she should have been well on her way by then....or so I thought. I round the corner of the apt. building to get a taxi and who's there with a smile (not a good one) on her face ? Man she read me like a book, and I knew I was screwed. All she said was for me to shut my mouth, and go along with her to visit her family. I kept my mouth shut for the entire bus trip. She didn't go off on my until we got back to the apt.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

That's one of the things I love about over there is those outdoor cafe's. They have tons of them in Minsk, and a few really good ones right on the river (Swisltoch) or however spell it...and the only gals that get waitress jobs at the restraunts/cafe's in Minsk are either relatives or really hot chicks. I used to give a nice big tip to the waitress along with a grin of course, and then it was on.

Ya those days are over now :( Kira won't let me out of her sight when were over there. I tried to play sick once when she was going to take a 45 min. bus ride to see her family. I told her I was going to stay at the apt. because I didn't feel well, and that I would just sleep it off. This was late in the morning. So anyways she heads out to the bus station via subway (or so I thought), and I change clothes, throw on some cologne and head out the door to the cafe thinking "alls safe". I mean 30 min must have passed by so she should have been well on her way by then....or so I thought. I round the corner of the apt. building to get a taxi and who's there with a smile (not a good one) on her face ? Man she read me like a book, and I knew I was screwed. All she said was for me to shut my mouth, and go along with her to visit her family. I kept my mouth shut for the entire bus trip. She didn't go off on my until we got back to the apt.

Alla is the same way, even in Donetsk which is considerably more tame than Odessa or, I am sure, Minsk. But still a hot town with lots of hot chicks. If I go out to the all-night place for ice cream or something, she tells me to go straight to the store and then come straight back and then says "I will go with you" If I say "You don't trust me?" She says it is not that she doesn't trust me, she doesn't trust the women. :lol: I never experienced any that were willing to club you and drag you back to their cave. we sometimes go to our favorite club in Donetsk which is a kind of sports bar with pool tables, an indoor shooting range (no kidding! All the pop up targets are Germans :lol: ) and hot chicks dancing on the bar in thongs. She stays REAL close to me, like "hold your arm and never let go" close.

she is very strange in that of she catches me looking at other girls, even pictures, she gets very upset. But she will point out someone like th girl in the restaraunt the other night and then it is OK. When we go to this bar/club she will say "Wonderful girls dancing, what do you think?" First time I said "Oh, it is terrible" :P She said "Why is it terrible? They are very good looking girls" :o OK.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Alla is the same way, even in Donetsk which is considerably more tame than Odessa or, I am sure, Minsk. But still a hot town with lots of hot chicks. If I go out to the all-night place for ice cream or something, she tells me to go straight to the store and then come straight back and then says "I will go with you" If I say "You don't trust me?" She says it is not that she doesn't trust me, she doesn't trust the women. :lol: I never experienced any that were willing to club you and drag you back to their cave. we sometimes go to our favorite club in Donetsk which is a kind of sports bar with pool tables, an indoor shooting range (no kidding! All the pop up targets are Germans :lol: ) and hot chicks dancing on the bar in thongs. She stays REAL close to me, like "hold your arm and never let go" close.

she is very strange in that of she catches me looking at other girls, even pictures, she gets very upset. But she will point out someone like th girl in the restaraunt the other night and then it is OK. When we go to this bar/club she will say "Wonderful girls dancing, what do you think?" First time I said "Oh, it is terrible" :P She said "Why is it terrible? They are very good looking girls" :o OK.

Kira and Alla sound alike. Kira doesn't have a problem with me looking at chicks over there, it's when they look back and smile that she gets p*ssed. I mean Kira will pick out a dancer and pay her the $$...np with that, but when we hit the clubs and some chick comes on to me...it's time to leave. :(

Iv'e done some bad stuff before we were married (won't get into details...don't need the ban) my layover in Germany on my way to Belarus the first time, encounter with a waitress in Minsk, etc... but the most p*ssed Iv'e seen her was when I snuck away with her uncle for a "bachelor party".

Her uncle is like a year older than her, he's from Vladivostok and hadn't been to Belarus since he was 8 years old but flew in with his grandpa for our wedding. This guy is about the coolest cat Iv'e met. I mean he speaks Russian, English, and German and was making a killing at the time importing cars into Russia. He knew every game there was to know, and no chick was safe...he was a sex maniac but in a cool way. Naturally Kira didn't trust him (for good reason) and she didn't want me to hang around him...but she still worked 6 days a week at the university.

So anyways he ask if Iv'e ever been to Minsk before (we were staying at Kira's apt. in her hometown for the wedding this time) and I say oh ya I know Minsk well :D So he says I hear you Americans have a custom called a "bachelor party" for the man...and of course I say yes we do! So anyways knowing what Kira would say, I leave her a note saying "be back tomorrow" and her uncle and I take a bus to Minsk, get a hotel room at the Planeta (strip club, night club, restaurant in the hotel) and we head straight up to the strip joint and ...I won't get into specifics...but it was before I was married.

So when we get back to Kira's hometown the next afternoon, Kira has my bags packed she's telling me to get the next flight back to the states, and calling her uncle bad names (in Russian). Ya, that took a lot of ####### kissing to fix that one. :(

Iv'e never seen her as p*ssed off as that escapade other than the time I screwed up at the dacha ...ok, I won't tell that one. All I can say is she doesn't like me and her mom talking. :unsure:

sigbet.jpg

YOu got that right!! :thumbs::thumbs:

As several RUB members have mentioned, doing some household chores or fixing something or building something is the most powerful aphrodisiac I have ever experienced! :lol: If you have sore knees and back from say, ceramic tiling a floor, get prepared because they are going to have to scrape you off the bed the next morning.

I-751 Vermont
Mailed 4/03/2012
Check Cashed 4/10/2012
Noa1 4/12/2012 receipt date 4/6/2012
Biometrics 4/19/2012 letter recieved
Biometrics 5/01/2012 done
Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic toc..................................................

5/10/2013 Info pass for another year stamp

Tic Toc, Tic Toc.....................................

Second biometrics letter received 7/6/2013

Tic toc tic toc..........................................................................................

4/10/14 info pass for another year

Tic Toc, Tic toc

3/30/2015 info pass for another year stamp

9/10/2015 Notice for I-751 interview 9/22/2015 Our gov is so efficient just gotta love em in charge of health care!!

Timeline

Oh, like none of you have sat through a one-sided dinner in order to get some from a hot chick.

Unfortunately...Guilty... :innocent:

I-129F Sent : 2010-01-16
Visa Approved!!: 2010-04-20
Visa Received: 2010-04-28
POE Chicago: 2010-05-01
Married: 2010-06-30
AOS filed: 2011-01-25
AOS Approved: 2011-03-25

ROC Approved 06-2013

Citizen 09-14

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I contend that shooting fish in a barrel is not as easy as it sounds...that aside

Actually, they did a mythbusters on this. And with all the guns they tried, it's incredibly easy. The issue is that you don't actually have to hit the fish to kill it. The shockwaves will take care of things just fine. I recommend watching the mythbusters episode, at least the end. As I said, they tried several guns just to make sure. And even though the pistol and shotgun worked just fine, they wanted to make sure that it was equally easy to shoot fish in a barrel with a mini-gun. I don't want to spoil it, of course, so you'll have to watch it to find out if it's easy to shoot fish in a barrel with a mini-gun.

Timeline

Actually, they did a mythbusters on this. And with all the guns they tried, it's incredibly easy. The issue is that you don't actually have to hit the fish to kill it. The shockwaves will take care of things just fine. I recommend watching the mythbusters episode, at least the end. As I said, they tried several guns just to make sure. And even though the pistol and shotgun worked just fine, they wanted to make sure that it was equally easy to shoot fish in a barrel with a mini-gun. I don't want to spoil it, of course, so you'll have to watch it to find out if it's easy to shoot fish in a barrel with a mini-gun.

I LOVE Mythbusters! we are getting DirecTV hooked up and I will be watching it and DVRing it to be sure. It is one of the few TV shows I can actualy watch. I will have to check that episode. My brothers and sns told me about this show (Sergey actually used one of the episodes for a basis for an college essay paper) and I watched it when I was in the hospital for 10 days late in 2009. For the most part I remembered why I had disconnected TV before going to Ukraine and never hooked it up againm but that show was great. They had one day, I think it was a Sunday with a kind of "mythbusters marathon" It was great.

They crash stuff, blow things up and shoot stuff. And they get paid for this! In one episode, I think it was the girl in the show, said "Guns and explosives...it is going to be a good day!" :lol: It would probably have been my dream job!

Or...I was wondered about the condom guy. You know they say "pre-tested" on the box. I could do that job. :thumbs:

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Kira and Alla sound alike. Kira doesn't have a problem with me looking at chicks over there, it's when they look back and smile that she gets p*ssed. I mean Kira will pick out a dancer and pay her the $$...np with that, but when we hit the clubs and some chick comes on to me...it's time to leave. :(

Iv'e done some bad stuff before we were married (won't get into details...don't need the ban) my layover in Germany on my way to Belarus the first time, encounter with a waitress in Minsk, etc... but the most p*ssed Iv'e seen her was when I snuck away with her uncle for a "bachelor party".

Her uncle is like a year older than her, he's from Vladivostok and hadn't been to Belarus since he was 8 years old but flew in with his grandpa for our wedding. This guy is about the coolest cat Iv'e met. I mean he speaks Russian, English, and German and was making a killing at the time importing cars into Russia. He knew every game there was to know, and no chick was safe...he was a sex maniac but in a cool way. Naturally Kira didn't trust him (for good reason) and she didn't want me to hang around him...but she still worked 6 days a week at the university.

So anyways he ask if Iv'e ever been to Minsk before (we were staying at Kira's apt. in her hometown for the wedding this time) and I say oh ya I know Minsk well :D So he says I hear you Americans have a custom called a "bachelor party" for the man...and of course I say yes we do! So anyways knowing what Kira would say, I leave her a note saying "be back tomorrow" and her uncle and I take a bus to Minsk, get a hotel room at the Planeta (strip club, night club, restaurant in the hotel) and we head straight up to the strip joint and ...I won't get into specifics...but it was before I was married.

So when we get back to Kira's hometown the next afternoon, Kira has my bags packed she's telling me to get the next flight back to the states, and calling her uncle bad names (in Russian). Ya, that took a lot of ####### kissing to fix that one. :(

Iv'e never seen her as p*ssed off as that escapade other than the time I screwed up at the dacha ...ok, I won't tell that one. All I can say is she doesn't like me and her mom talking. :unsure:

Alla used to ask, occasionally, about "how many girlfriends did you have in Odessa" I refuse to talk about it, I WILL NOT. There is no way it could turn out well. It has been a while since she asked and she knows about my very good friend Tatyana (Tanya) but also knows (true) it was not a romantic relationship. Other than that, it is off limits. I can assure you if I went to a bachelor party without her she would be very angry. If we went to a club together, she will be the first to comment on which girls are beautiful, etc.

Alla got upset at the JOKE I made about building a "man cave". She asked what that was. "You know a room with a TV and sports stuff and posters of girls in bikini's" OH, bad idea! she was like 3 weeks getting over that and many "heart to heart" talks (worse than just getting your @ss chewed) So why would I EVER answer questions about things prior to meeting her?

Gary And Alla

Alla used to ask, occasionally, about "how many girlfriends did you have in Odessa" I refuse to talk about it, I WILL NOT. There is no way it could turn out well. It has been a while since she asked and she knows about my very good friend Tatyana (Tanya) but also knows (true) it was not a romantic relationship. Other than that, it is off limits. I can assure you if I went to a bachelor party without her she would be very angry. If we went to a club together, she will be the first to comment on which girls are beautiful, etc.

Alla got upset at the JOKE I made about building a "man cave". She asked what that was. "You know a room with a TV and sports stuff and posters of girls in bikini's" OH, bad idea! she was like 3 weeks getting over that and many "heart to heart" talks (worse than just getting your @ss chewed) So why would I EVER answer questions about things prior to meeting her?

:rofl:

High Maintenance and Whiny.

Go FSU girls!

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Pretty boring over there in the UK forum, eh?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/294588-ridiculous-objectification-of-our-sos-thread/ <----- Boring doesn't even begin to explain the UK forum. Comatose is more like it.

sigbet.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.