Gary and Alla

Valentines Day

94 posts in this topic

I have to admit I thought about trying the J-1 visa thing via "Au Pair". The problem though was that I had to prove I had kids in order to get an au pair. I was going to barrow a few of my brothers kids but the INS asked for birth certificates. :angry:

Why not just have your brother hire the au pair? "She's for both of us, we'll just keep her at my house."

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Why not just have your brother hire the au pair? "She's for both of us, we'll just keep her at my house."

Trust me I thought of that one...but his ol lady would have came "un c*nted" so to say and screwed me good with the INS. btw you ever see one of those "au pair" sites ? Some of those sites have in the details/profile questions... Will you live with a single parent family? And some answer no, some yes some with mother only some answer with either mother or father, and then you have the hot looking ones that are dressed like total sluts who answer "with father only".

Those last ones are the ones I had in mind.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Trust me I thought of that one...but his ol lady would have came "un c*nted" so to say and screwed me good with the INS. btw you ever see one of those "au pair" sites ? Some of those sites have in the details/profile questions... Will you live with a single parent family? And some answer no, some yes some with mother only some answer with either mother or father, and then you have the hot looking ones that are dressed like total sluts who answer "with father only".

It's just business.

Oldest business in the world, actually.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

It's just business.

Oldest business in the world, actually.

When I was married to the one before this, I was car pooling with a married guy on a pipe fitting job at a new hospital..like an hour drive one way so we had lots of time to bs on the way to work. So anyways we did the math one day and we figured it out that if we hadn't got married we would have both been way ahead of the game $$$$ wise with getting hookers 3 - 4 times a week and staying single. Not that I would advise it...but I'm just saying...

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

:lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I have to admit I thought about trying the J-1 visa thing via "Au Pair". The problem though was that I had to prove I had kids in order to get an au pair. I was going to barrow a few of my brothers kids but the INS asked for birth certificates. :angry:

I wasn't talking about au-pair actually...

Oh, btw some Work and Travel students come to Alaska too, but... mostly guys :lol:

Вiрити нiкому не можна. Hавiть собi. Менi - можна ©

When I was married to the one before this, I was car pooling with a married guy on a pipe fitting job at a new hospital..like an hour drive one way so we had lots of time to bs on the way to work. So anyways we did the math one day and we figured it out that if we hadn't got married we would have both been way ahead of the game $$$$ wise with getting hookers 3 - 4 times a week and staying single. Not that I would advise it...but I'm just saying...

One of my buddies in the AF was talking about his first assignment in Germany. He was 19 and fresh out of school, boot camp, and first time away from home. He said he lost his mind once he figured out hookers were only about $50. "Man, I bet I got two or three a week the whole time I was there."

Then he justified it. "It was totally worth it since it was a lot cheaper than taking a girl out on dates, buying her stuff, and trying to impress her. With these girls, I had a new one every time I wanted and no matter what, I always got what I wanted! Plus, I saved money in the end."

Yep. Committed relationships are not a good deal.

Русский форум член.

Timeline

One of my buddies in the AF was talking about his first assignment in Germany. He was 19 and fresh out of school, boot camp, and first time away from home. He said he lost his mind once he figured out hookers were only about $50. "Man, I bet I got two or three a week the whole time I was there."

Then he justified it. "It was totally worth it since it was a lot cheaper than taking a girl out on dates, buying her stuff, and trying to impress her. With these girls, I had a new one every time I wanted and no matter what, I always got what I wanted! Plus, I saved money in the end."

Yep. Committed relationships are not a good deal.

The math would not work on the current relationship, but yes, in many it is true. Cheaper to rent than buy.

Gary And Alla

The math would not work on the current relationship, but yes, in many it is true. Cheaper to rent than buy.

Which current relationship?

Русский форум член.

Timeline

Which current relationship?

Mine. My relationship with Alla. I could not buy that much sex with hot women for all my money and with Alla I get it for just slightly less than all my money. :lol: OK some weeks it is NOT less than all my money. :P

Gary And Alla

Mine. My relationship with Alla. I could not buy that much sex with hot women for all my money and with Alla I get it for just slightly less than all my money. :lol: OK some weeks it is NOT less than all my money. :P

I was thinking you could get a lot of hookers for the price of one Solstice. Hell, you could probably get the hookers for free if you picked 'em up in that thing!

But you're right though, wives only cost slightly less than ALL of our money!

Русский форум член.

Timeline

I was thinking you could get a lot of hookers for the price of one Solstice. Hell, you could probably get the hookers for free if you picked 'em up in that thing!

But you're right though, wives only cost slightly less than ALL of our money!

I suppose I will never live it down that Alla chose a sports car. You know, the thing is not expensive, it is not a Corvette or a Viper or something. It is no more expensive than any number of small Toyota/Nissan/Ford/GM cars. Much less than most mid size cars. And MUCH less practical to boot! :lol: The reason she wants me to take her to class and pick her up is because the convertible is a bad choice in Vermont winters :D

It is awesome to drive in the summer!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I suppose I will never live it down that Alla chose a sports car. You know, the thing is not expensive, it is not a Corvette or a Viper or something. It is no more expensive than any number of small Toyota/Nissan/Ford/GM cars. Much less than most mid size cars. And MUCH less practical to boot! :lol: The reason she wants me to take her to class and pick her up is because the convertible is a bad choice in Vermont winters :D

It is awesome to drive in the summer!

Believe it or not, having a sports car can be cheaper! I had an Acura NSX that I drove (and loved) for 10 years until a tree fell on it. It held its value so well, the insurance covered all that I paid on it 10 years earlier less $2500. So basically $250/yr....hard to beat that.

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

I suppose I will never live it down that Alla chose a sports car. You know, the thing is not expensive, it is not a Corvette or a Viper or something. It is no more expensive than any number of small Toyota/Nissan/Ford/GM cars. Much less than most mid size cars.

Regardless of the cost, you could've "test driven" many others for the same price.

Русский форум член.

Regardless of the cost, you could've "test driven" many others for the same price.

We talking about women or cars here ? :unsure:

sigbet.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.