JohnSmith2007

Jackson Lee blasts 'demeaning' Pepsi Super Bowl ad

627 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Then as you don't really disagree, perhaps you would care to stop calling it "shallowness" when a USC female utilizes the same freedom her US male counterpart utilizes?

I am 100% in favor of USC females broadening their dating horizons! :) And I don't consider that shallow to do so btw!

Maybe this is a 'guy' thing. I don't get the same impression you (and apparently many other women) get when he uses this comparison. I always get the impression he is very proud of his wifes intelligence and accomplishments! He was referring here just to one component of who his wife is and that was her attractiveness. In that sense his comparison, while perhaps a little coarse, made sense. As a man I would be honored if my wife compared me to a sophisticated and powerful automobile relative to my appearance, etc. Why is this so offensive to women?

I do understand the offense taken with the generalizations that lump all american women together. I am accused of the same, though I have tried to point out that I don't see all american women as conforming to any stereotype. I should be more careful and I suppose if I were to speak one-on-one with Gary I would encourage him that he also should be more circumspect. That said, maybe he enjoys the reaction he gets from some here.

If I were Alla, I'd be ticked off by the things he says. Really I would. You can be proud of someone without making a mockery of them. He mocks her when he emphasizes her high heels over her brains.

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Maybe this is a 'guy' thing. I don't get the same impression you (and apparently many other women) get when he uses this comparison. I always get the impression he is very proud of his wifes intelligence and accomplishments! He was referring here just to one component of who his wife is and that was her attractiveness. In that sense his comparison, while perhaps a little coarse, made sense. As a man I would be honored if my wife compared me to a sophisticated and powerful automobile relative to my appearance, etc. Why is this so offensive to women?

I do understand the offense taken with the generalizations that lump all american women together. I am accused of the same, though I have tried to point out that I don't see all american women as conforming to any stereotype. I should be more careful and I suppose if I were to speak one-on-one with Gary I would encourage him that he also should be more circumspect. That said, maybe he enjoys the reaction he gets from some here.

I am not an USC, but still my husband will be sleeping on the couch for a long long long long time if I ever heard him talk about me they way Gary talk about Alla. I wonder if Gary even reads what he writes before posting. I really feel embarrassed for him when I read his posts, but more so for Alla.

You have to remember, car is a property, and your wife is not. Women do not like to be objectified and compared to an inanimate object because it just not respectful.. Plain and simple.

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I am 100% in favor of USC females broadening their dating horizons! :) And I don't consider that shallow to do so btw!

But you thought it was shallow for USC females to want to have broader horizons than Whereeveryouareville, Michigan.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

OK now I am so absolutely pi$$ed off about this kind of behavior that I want to ask you a question.

Did you talk like this to your Eastern European wife when you were courting her? Did you advertise it as one of your qualities when you were "interviewing" wives?

Here's how it would go if you talked like this to me. I would tell you to whip it out and let me have a look. Because my wager would be you are completely full of shite. If you really had bragging rights, I'd give you the address of the nearest hooker. I don't care if you literally stupefied me with your manhood. I wouldn't be interested in your joyride.

Because first of all, you took away all the fun of getting to know you personally. And secondly because you had the nerve to think that would matter the most to me if I decided to take you to bed.

Shallow? Has anyone heard the word "shallow" in this thread. If this isn't shallow, I don't know ####### is.

VJ sheesh.

Did I touch a sore spot or what ? :whistle:

btw since you asked... I never talk down to my wife. Being that she is Eastern European...she would take offense if I didn't tell her now and then what a nice tight little two fisted ####### she has. Lucky for me she's usually the one who selects the dancers for us (strip clubs) when we go back to visit. She has terrific taste in women I might add (dancers that is). :)

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

I am not an USC, but still my husband will be sleeping on the couch for a long long long long time if I ever heard him talk about me they way Gary talk about Alla. I wonder if Gary even reads what he writes before posting. I really feel embarrassed for him when I read his posts, but more so for Alla.

You have to remember, car is a property, and your wife is not. Women do not like to be objectified and compared to an inanimate object because it just not respectful.. Plain and simple.

Really? Would you be pxssed if your husband wrote you poetry comparing your beauty to that of a rare orchid? Think about it!

btw since you asked... I never talk down to my wife. Being that she is Eastern European...she would take offense if I didn't tell her now and then what a nice tight little two fisted ####### she has. Lucky for me she's usually the one who selects the dancers for us (strip clubs) when we go back to visit. She has terrific taste in women I might add (dancers that is). :)

Seriously, have some class and keep this stuff for the bedroom. I don't want to know, and none of us are jealous.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Sad her taste in men is rather lacking......She deserves so much more. I hope her Americanization is complete soon so she realizes that she can probably do better.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Ha ha....some of the best threads in the RUB forum over the years are the ones where the RUB beneficiaries discover their SOs posts on here.

If Ewok hadn't messed up the search function in the re-design I'd go find some of them right now :whistle:

Edited by Trompe le Monde

90day.jpg

Ha ha....some of the best threads in the RUB forum over the years are the ones where the RUB beneficiaries discover their SOs posts on here.

If Ewok hadn't messed up the search function in the re-design I'd go find some of them right now :whistle:

Post 'em if you find 'em.

Seriously, have some class and keep this stuff for the bedroom. I don't want to know, and none of us are jealous.

Get off it already. I have read plenty worse on here. It seems to be a double standard for you and a few other people on here. It's ok for you and others to flame, bait, whatever...but when you get it thrown back at you that's when you cry with post like that above. Either we all play by the same rules, or we don't follow any of the rules.

Now what's it going to be ?

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Get off it already. I have read plenty worse on here. It seems to be a double standard for you and a few other frustrated women on here. It's ok for you and others to flame, bait, whatever...but when you get it thrown back at you that's when you cry with post like that above. Either we all play by the same rules, or we don't follow any of the rules.

Now what's it going to be ?

laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif

If you only knew...

Timeline

But you thought it was shallow for USC females to want to have broader horizons than Whereeveryouareville, Michigan.

You missed my point, I guess I didn't phrase it well! I was only comparing the single factor of the temperature where one lives with the factor of a person's physical attractiveness. And this as it relates to supposed shallowness on the part of males for considering attractiveness in choosing a potential mate! Seems I have stirred up a bit of a hornets nest though! :lol: