JohnSmith2007

Jackson Lee blasts 'demeaning' Pepsi Super Bowl ad

627 posts in this topic

What makes you think that I am not posting this from my iphone while frying pork chops in my heels?

The sad thing is that I am not making it up :lol:

Gotta have the pork chops. I'm posting naked in thigh high boots while I fry pork chops, translate the Decameron and cast demure yet lustful glances at my HAWT USC boyfriend, who really is a bit overweight to be fair. AND he has a Russian ex-GF, so he's totally an honorary RUBber.heart.gifheart.gifheart.gif

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Timeline

What makes you think that I am not posting this from my iphone while frying pork chops in my heels?

any true chef knows you DO NOT wear makeup in the kitchen. I went to culinary school with this woman who used to be a anchor for an LA station (I think it was ABC in LA). Anyways, she wore a full friggin face of makeup, like on the news style makeup, every day to class. by the end she looked gross. beads of sweat, messed up makeup NOT PRETTY

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Gotta have the pork chops. I'm posting naked in thigh high boots while I fry pork chops, translate the Decameron and cast demure yet lustful glances at my HAWT USC boyfriend, who really is a bit overweight to be fair. AND he has a Russian ex-GF, so he's totally an honorary RUBber.heart.gifheart.gifheart.gif

####### are you ill? :lol:

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Cooking in heels ?

I love it. :devil:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Maybe you missed it so I will ask again, would you honestly object if your husband or boyfriend were to write you a note or poetry comparing your beauty to a rare orchid? I really would like to hear your answer!

First, I generally dislike sappiness.

Second, comparing me to an orchid or a car is fine if it is a joke between my husband and me. I will definitely take offense if my husband posts it on a public forum where men behave like frat boys or if he posts a picture of me asking "hot or not".

I'm lovesick for these American men. :wub:

I lol'd again! :lol:

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

any true chef knows you DO NOT wear makeup in the kitchen. I went to culinary school with this woman who used to be a anchor for an LA station (I think it was ABC in LA). Anyways, she wore a full friggin face of makeup, like on the news style makeup, every day to class. by the end she looked gross. beads of sweat, messed up makeup NOT PRETTY

LOL...like a guy gives two craps if some makeup falls in the fry pan. Let's get real. Most guys like myself will eat just about anything no matter how it taste...and for the opportunity to watch a hot chick cooking in heels (mini skirt is a big plus I might add) out weighs some makeup falling in the food.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Anyway, back to the original topic. While I can see ho the commercial CAN be considered racist (By Someone who is overly sensitive to racism) the thing that really bothered me about it was how completely controlled the man is by his wife. If the genders were switched, I wonder if people would have screamed abuse. After-all it's demeaning for a woman to be controlled by a man, why is that obvious double-standard not being talked about? Why is it acceptable for a man to be depicted as a moron who is owned by his wife?

08/03/2010 - I-129F sent to VSC, Re-routed to Dallas

08/13/2010 - Check Cashed

08/16/2010 - NOA1 Received (NOA1 Date 08/11/2010)

- Called to change Country of Birth from "Unknown" to "Ukraine"

08/17/2010 - "Touched" (assuming to change Country of Birth)

08/18/2010 - "Touched"

10/03/2010 - "Touched" (Part of the VSC mass-touch)

01/25/2011 - Flew to Ukraine to be with Mila after WAY too long a wait

01/28/2011 - NOA2 Email Recieved!!! (Nice to get it together :))

02/03/2011 - NOA2 Letter Recieved

02/11/2011 - NVC Letter Recieved (Dated 02/08/2011)

03/15/2011 - INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!!!

03/18/2011 - VISA in hand

03/27/2011 - POE - JFK

First, I generally dislike sappiness.

Second, comparing me to an orchid or a car is fine if it is a joke between my husband and me. I will definitely take offense if my husband posts it on a public forum where men behave like frat boys or if he posts a picture of me asking "hot or not".

That's you. My wife loves it when I tell her she's like a Ferrari on a freeway full of old Dodge's. Hot under the hood, sleek body, and drives like theirs no tomorrow. :devil:

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I lol'd.

if someone did that I would seriously be like ####### is wrong with you? if someone cares then they can do sh*t for me that they know I hate doing. but as you know from that one thread over on OT, I am best at everything so it doesn't happen much :lol:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.