Danno

Teacher has sex with 5 teens.

28 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Female gym teacher accused of sex acts with football players

ws020411gymteacher_864566b.jpg

MASON — A female Mason high school gym teacher is accused of having sexual misconduct with five students, most of them football players at the school.

A Warren County grand jury on Friday indicted Stacy Schuler of Springboro on 16 counts of sexual battery, a third-degree felony; and three misdemeanor counts of offenses involving underage persons.

Schuler, who will turn 33 next week, allegedly had sexual contact with the students on five different occasions between August and December, according to officials with the Warren County Prosecutor’s Office. She also allegedly bought alcohol for the students, according to the indictment.

Prosecutors said the alleged sex acts, mostly with football players at Mason High School, occurred off school grounds.

Chief Assistant Prosecutor Bruce McGary said the allegations did not happen at a party. Mason police Detective Toni Hoelke said when the parents of the students found out about the allegations, they “were surprised and that they had no idea about it.”

Schuler, who is single according to prosecutors, turned herself into authorities Friday and was arraigned in Warren County Common Pleas Court.

Her bond was set at $50,000 and was ordered to stay away from the victims as well as any other students. On Friday night, she had not posted bond.

Attorney Charlie Rittgers of Lebanon is representing Schuler.

“We knew she was being investigated,” Rittgers said. “There has been no discovery from prosecutors and we’ll be starting our own investigation.”

Rittgers said Schuler has been ordered to wear a GPS monitoring device.

“If her parents can’t raise the money for bond or if she can’t get a GPS device put on, she’ll have to stay in jail,” Rittgers said. “There’s a good probability she’ll be there for the weekend.”

Schuler faces up to 81 years in jail if convicted on all charges.

The case has already gained national attention.

“Anytime a teacher is accused of having sex with students, it gets peoples attention,” Rittgers said. “It doesn’t surprise me with those allegations.”

Authorities also said George Coates, a Mason High School assistant principal who resigned last week, had allegedly sent Schuler text messages involving sexual images.

Schuler apparently told school authorities about the alleged messages before she was asked to leave.

Police said Coates is not under investigation and his alleged acts did not involve Mason students.

Coates submitted a letter of resignation Jan. 28, citing personal reasons. Mason’s school board is expected to vote on the matter at next Tuesday’s meeting.

He was hired as an assistant principal in December 2001 and his annual salary at the time of his resignation was $88,000.

Schuler, a health and physical education teacher at the 3,048 student-populated Mason High School, has been under investigation by police after an anonymous tip was given to school officials during the week of Jan. 10, according to Tracey Carson, schools spokeswoman.

Carson said Schuler was placed on paid administrative leave on Jan. 18. During that time, Schuler was prohibited from attending district events or being on district property.

“As high school principal, I am committed to the safety and well-being of our students, and will not tolerate behavior that does not conform to that goal. Our staff is prepared to help our students during this situation, and know how it important it is to continue to build trust with our students and families,” said Principal Mindy McCarty-Stewart.

Superintendent Kevin Bright said he was “appalled by the recent allegations” involving Schuler.

“Our job at the end of the day, is to partner with our families and to empower our staff to report anything that seems out of line, and then to act swiftly when someone behaves inappropriately,” Bright said.

Bright said in this case, the district “acted swiftly, partnered with police immediately, and we are standing her today because of how seriously our high school principal took an anonymous tip.”

Bright said he has reported the allegations to the Ohio Department of Education, and the superintendent will recommend to the Mason Board of Education that Schuler be suspended without pay as the district begins termination proceedings. The school board is expected to act upon those recommendations at its next meeting on Tuesday.

Her duties included work as an athletic trainer for the high school’s girls and boys sports teams. She earned $53,194 in 2008, according to her personnel file.

Schuler had received a disciplinary action in November 2007 after two students were in the teacher’s classroom when they were not supposed to be there and were missing other classes, according to her personnel file.

At the time of the action, the teacher said the two students needed to work out some personal problems and remained in the teacher’s classroom, according to her file.

Schuler graduated from Centerville High School in 1996 and Wright State University in 2000. She was a student teacher at Fairmont High School in Kettering from 1999-2000, according to her file.

In her Health Education Philosophy as part of her application to work at Mason, Schuler wrote that she wanted to teach students about major risk factors for teenagers including “sexual behaviors that result in disease, STDs, and unwanted pregnancies.”

In the same statement Schuler said, “Today’s society has its own standards of behavior, values, and norms that do not necessarily reflect healthy living,” and later asked “How can a child who is sexually active as a teenager learn about STDs and how to prevent unwanted pregnancies?”

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/crime/female-gym-teacher-accused-of-sex-acts-with-football-players-1072802.html

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

damn lucky boys.... :lol:

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

This stuff NEVER happened when I was in school. I want to know who is complaining?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

This stuff NEVER happened when I was in school.
Given that you were born when Ukraine was under Soviet rule...well, teachers were part-and-parcel authority-figures of Soviet misgovernment....

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

She worked a great deal with the long snapper. This gives new meaning to the term "O-Line." She'll be acquitted, she's a female gym teacher and they don't like hot dogs; everyone on VJ shares their sentiments.

:star:

Edited by IR5FORMUMSIE

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

This brings up the question - should she be labeled a sex offender?

If she were a priest, would you ask this question?

She is absolutely a "public trust" offender.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

She is absolutely a "public trust" offender.

I agree that she should never be able to teach again, but should she have to be registered as a sex offender where she cannot live or go within a certain distance of a school?

Whether the teacher is male or female, this kind of scenario is a time bomb.

If the teacher is male and the female student enjoyed it, watch out because

word will get out when she brags to her girlfriends. If she didn't enjoy it, she

may tell parents or school officials. Either way he's busted.

If the teacher is female and she forced the student, she would probably not be busted

because he'd be too embarassed to tell anyone, unless he is driven to get revenge.

If it was consensual, do you know a boy who would not brag about it in a way that

would sooner or later get to the authorities? If the boy or boys are on a sports team,

add several points to the teacher for stupidity. :bonk:

In either case it's statutory rape if the boy or girl is under age.

It is always professional misconduct no matter what the age.

A consensual relationship between a teacher and a student who is over the

age of consent when both are in different school districts is another question...

I don't see any law being broken (as long as there is consent) but there are

those who think teachers should be saints while the rest of the population

is entitled to "privacy."

02/2003 - Met

08/24/09 I-129F; 09/02 NOA1; 10/14 NOA2; 11/24 interview; 11/30 K-1 VISA (92 d); 12/29 POE 12/31/09 Marriage

03/29/-04/06/10 - AOS sent/rcd; 04/13 NOA1; AOS 2 NBC

04/14 $1010 cashed; 04/19 NOA1

04/28 Biom.

06/16 EAD/AP

06/24 Infops; AP mail

06/28 EAD mail; travel 2 BKK; return 07/17

07/20/10 interview, 4d. b4 I-129F anniv. APPROVAL!*

08/02/10 GC

08/09/10 SSN

2012-05-16 Lifting Cond. - I-751 sent

2012-06-27 Biom,

2013-01-10 7 Mo, 2 Wks. & 5 days - 10 Yr. PR Card (no interview)

*2013-04-22 Apply for citizenship (if she desires at that time) 90 days prior to 3yr anniversary of P. Residence

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I agree that she should never be able to teach again, but should she have to be registered as a sex offender where she cannot live or go within a certain distance of a school?

why shouldn't that be the case?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

why shouldn't that be the case?

Because she's not a danger to young children, IMO. She's not a sexual predator. These were football players and it took place off school grounds. Unless she drugged them and forced herself on them, then her acts are not on the same level as a sexual predator. She shouldn't be a teacher anymore, but no other permanent punishment. These football players will have no long standing emotional scars over this. In fact, they've probably been bragging about it.