one...two...tree

The Importance of Science in Addressing Climate Change: Scientists’ letter to the U.S. Congress

44 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ah yes, because scientists constitute the bulk of the aristocracy, and lead lives of hedonism and luxury that they're desperate to preserve.

Edited by faust-yusov

We don't need no science because we can be obnoxiously dismissive...

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ah yes, because scientists constitute the bulk of the aristocracy, and lead lives of hedonism and luxury that they're desperate to preserve.

You see how loony these yahoo deniers are? They suspend logic and reason to adhere to a belief that it's all a conspiracy to make us all ride bicycles. It's insane. And the worst part is, Gar-John acknowledged that NASA is telling the truth about the science of Climate Change when he thought they were dismissing the impact carbon emissions is having on the warming of the planet. I'll have to search that post of his because it was a real zinger.

None of these yahoos have any more than an elementary understanding of science, but fill their heads with wild conspiracy ideas to satisfy their stupidity. It's both amusing and sad. Fvcking clowns.

We don't need no science because we can be obnoxiously dismissive...

It's like watching an old slap stick comedy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

:thumbs:

You see how loony these yahoo deniers are? They suspend logic and reason to adhere to a belief that it's all a conspiracy to make us all ride bicycles. It's insane. And the worst part is, Gar-John acknowledged that NASA is telling the truth about the science of Climate Change when he thought they were dismissing the impact carbon emissions is having on the warming of the planet. I'll have to search that post of his because it was a real zinger.

None of these yahoos have any more than an elementary understanding of science, but fill their heads with wild conspiracy ideas to satisfy their stupidity. It's both amusing and sad. Fvcking clowns.

It's like watching an old slap stick comedy.

What a bunch of morons. Unfortunately they all vote and the congress is only too happy to sell out the future of the planet for the votes of the idiots and the dollars of big-oil corporatists!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lesotho
Timeline

What a bunch of morons. Unfortunately they all vote and the congress is only too happy to sell out the future of the planet for the votes of the idiots and the dollars of big-oil corporatists!

Thank God for that! We waste enough money as it is without wasting it on the fairytale of AGW.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Lets see, how many TOS violations are there? Lets find out.

Four, there are four TOS violations here.

It seems hysteria and bad manners go together!

If it's a TOS violation, then I'm sure since it's Steven, this board's moderators will look the 'other' way. :whistle:

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Timeline

If it's a TOS violation, then I'm sure since it's Steven, this board's moderators will look the 'other' way. :whistle:

blaster.jpg

Why don't you guys try reporting it and see what happens? Just make sure you explain the specific violations in the report, mods can be lazy.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Translation for those that voted for Bush by mistake... (ever notice no one claimed to have voted for Gore by mistake? :lol: )

"Please send money. PLEASE! Send money. Pretty please, send money. A little money? Just a little? Please."

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I wonder, how many of these scientists get government grants? It seems they are worried the cash cow has dried up. To bad this new congress will not continue to fork over money. The subject is dead.

But they will flop around for a while before they realize it.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

One post violating TOS by selective editing to take a comment out of context and remake it to read something entirely different and was never said has been removed.

Personal attacks and insults have been flowing in both directions, so please confine your comments to the topic under discussion only and not about the posters making those comments.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

One post violating TOS by selective editing to take a comment out of context and remake it to read something entirely different and was never said has been removed.

Does this also apply if its between friends and a joke? I could understand if was meant as an attack or to harm an argument but if its in jest?

Just wondering............

Edited by Brawler7

Does this also apply if its between friends and a joke? I could understand if was meant as an attack or to harm an argument but if its in jest?

Just wondering............

You would have to know who your friends are, first. :whistle: