ptgarner1

Warning this is a rant.!!.happy people stay away.

52 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

If you do not wish to read another negative post or insist on telling people who have no patience left to be patient....please stop now and go away.!!

I can not believe VSC...when I sent my 129-F to them in August they were working on July filers....they are STILL working on July filers....Last week these morons managed to approve only one VJ application...ONE???...CSC approved 9 in one day.!!! The simple truth is I dont care what lame excuses they give anymore..I also think it is useless to call them and be read a script. We need to become the squeaky wheel and ride our congressmen each day until they are as sick of us calling them as we are. My 5 months is up...and I intend to start calling each day!!...To have patience for me requires progress to be made and there is not being made...They are 170 days PLUS now and getting longer each day...??

Folks we must call ...it is our only chance...I will send email to but these are so easily ignored. They congressional offices must answer their phones...

ANYONE else feel the same??

:angry:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

If you do not wish to read another negative post or insist on telling people who have no patience left to be patient....please stop now and go away.!!

I can not believe VSC...when I sent my 129-F to them in August they were working on July filers....they are STILL working on July filers....Last week these morons managed to approve only one VJ application...ONE???...CSC approved 9 in one day.!!! The simple truth is I dont care what lame excuses they give anymore..I also think it is useless to call them and be read a script. We need to become the squeaky wheel and ride our congressmen each day until they are as sick of us calling them as we are. My 5 months is up...and I intend to start calling each day!!...To have patience for me requires progress to be made and there is not being made...They are 170 days PLUS now and getting longer each day...??

Folks we must call ...it is our only chance...I will send email to but these are so easily ignored. They congressional offices must answer their phones...

I can fully appreciate the suffering that you are going through, but realize that no congressman/senator will listen to you until you have place a service request in because your outside the normal processing time. With that being said, typical a service request cannot be done until 30 days passed the normal processing times have expired. What that means is that you must wait six months, then file a service request from your intial receipt date of your NOA1. This part is hard on us all, but you may receive your decesion shortly. Once you get the NOA2, things speed up almost like lightening speed compared to the wait for the NOA2. I wish you the best.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Don't listen to the naysayers. Don't listen to the ones who say "Oh, just wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait".

If you are done waiting, good for you. Everybody should feel this way.

Don't get deterred by stupid rules that are just put there to intimidate you from calling. VSC shuns their own rules, so why should you follow them?

Call your Congress Member and both Senators on Monday and remind them that you did not vote them into office so they could sit on their hands while USCIS abuses one of their constituents (politely, of course).

And remember to download and sign the authorization form from their websites, otherwise VSC can't talk to them.

Yeah, I know, I'm going to get blasted now by the folks who think we are not getting abused. But you were already warned that this thread is not there for you.

Edited by Al422

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

I am said person who was approved last wee and ive said before I genuinely believe it was because we started harrassing the centre every day with calls and e-mails.. Can it really hurt? it gave us hope and was a helluva lot better than sticking our heads in the sand! As for the "patient brigade", you'll no doubt get them on here.. we received so many condescensing messages from such people all the way through the process from the ones approved in a month to those who after a month tell you they are happy to wait and so should you be.. (wait till they hit 6 months) Anyway.. I hope you stick it to em and get approved soon.. It'll be a great buzz when you get it.. all the best..

Met - September 13 2007 in Birmingham Alabama

Engaged - February 12 2010 in Linlithgow Palace, Scotland

NOA1 - July 8 2010

N0A2 - January 18

Medical Passed - March 15

Interview - April 12.. = APPROVED!!!!!!

My NOA1 date is 7/29 and contcated the sentors office on 12/29. VSC informed that it is still under their normal processing time and asked them to contact them back again in 2 weeks. So, i am doing so next week. Just hang in there...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

I We need to become the squeaky wheel and ride our congressmen each day until they are as sick of us calling them as we are.

I like your style. :lol:

Filed: Timeline

I can fully appreciate the suffering that you are going through, but realize that no congressman/senator will listen to you until you have place a service request in because your outside the normal processing time. With that being said, typical a service request cannot be done until 30 days passed the normal processing times have expired. What that means is that you must wait six months, then file a service request from your intial receipt date of your NOA1. This part is hard on us all, but you may receive your decesion shortly. Once you get the NOA2, things speed up almost like lightening speed compared to the wait for the NOA2. I wish you the best.

This is incorrect.....My 5 months expired on jan 9th. I have two congressmen who have contaced USCIS and also I got my own service request in with VSC, after the congressmen made contact ....at first they did not want to put a service request in, citing the usual 'we are working on July'....but if you call a few times, you will eventually get someone to put it in for you.

OP, STOP BEING NEGATIVE!! HAHAAA, Just Kidding! If you haven't got a service request into VSC....you can get one in if you call a few more times. I agree with AL about trying to do whatever we can to get attention to our petitions....but AL, Kiwi is right in that you cannot dictate how everyone should feel about their own petitions.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

How about this: I WISH everyone would feel this way.

The more of us complain to our various Senators and Congress Members, the more likely it is that Congress will demand a change in this pathetic excuse of a system.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi, we got our NOA2 a day before hitting the 6month mark. my fiance who is so naive in complaining & being a nice guy never wanna complain went for an info pass and he was told our case was sent to the adjudicator on Jan 3rd. we got our email confirmation the 12th.

Looks like different techniques works to different people. i cant guarantee you that this sure works but its worth a try. Goodluckgood.gif

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

The more of us complain to our various Senators and Congress Members, the more likely it is that Congress will demand a change in this pathetic excuse of a system.

I keep hearing people complain, but no one is organizing a phone campaign to ring those congressmen's phones off de hook! :whistle:

phone%20ringing.gif

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Filed on August 6th with CSC. They've been kicking out NOA-2s for people who filed AFTER mine. I was told to wait another 21 days in the "normal processing time." I'm more than a little upset by this.

I will be calling next week. I will continue to call AND email. If need be, I will visit the local office and since I'm a vet I will walk in and speak with an immigration officer without an appointment.

I will also VISIT my congressman's office and make a presence.

If the congressman doesn't want to help, I'll YOUTUBE that nonsense and move to my senator.

Filed I-129F CSC ~~~~~ 3 August 2010

NOA-1 Received ~~.~~~ 6 August 2010

Called CSC @ 5 mo mk ~ 6 January 2011

**CSC added 21 days to normal processing period***

Service Call ~~~~.~~~~ 27 January 2011

NOA-2 APPROVED! ~~ 27 January 2011

NVC Received ~~~~~~~ 1 February 2011

Embassy Received ~.~~ 8 February 2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

You mean the patheric excuse of a Congress that you all voted in?

You did vote, didn't you? Sheesh, I thought that other RUBers had more resolve than you folks????

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.