peejay

More than a million (illegal) immigrants land U.S. jobs

206 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Mrs Tiger Woods springs to mind - but she hoofed it back to the Baltic once she got his share of the wad - but his dosh and fame wasn't the attraction for her in the first place, it was....... errrrr

However the point is well taken.

If I lived in some of those countries I would let Woody Allen marry me to get out - even if I was a geezer.

Course I would tell him it was so I could have free speech and vote for Sharon Angle and carry a gun which had always been my dream and that Woody was the most attractive man in the developed world - and he would believe me too.

To these men I would say savor the moment and live the fantasy because reality will come knocking soon enough and one day we all pay for everything

:rofl:

Jealous. :P

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Mrs Tiger Woods springs to mind - but she hoofed it back to the Baltic once she got his share of the wad - but his dosh and fame wasn't the attraction for her in the first place, it was....... errrrr

The Baltics? Mrs Tiger Woods is from Sweden.

90day.jpg

Timeline

The Baltics? Mrs Tiger Woods is from Sweden.

Alan never allows facts to interfere with a good theory.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Last I knew, Sweden had a large coastline on the Baltic Sea.

Sweden_map.jpg

So it is no longer Scandanavia?

Gary And Alla

Last I knew, Sweden had a large coastline on the Baltic Sea.

Sweden_map.jpg

It's not really a "Baltic state" though is it? No more than England is part of Ireland for having coast on the Irish Sea or France is English for having coast on the "English Channel." Or Australia/SE Asia is India because it is on the "Indian Ocean" etc.

90day.jpg

Timeline

Alan, you know I'm with you on so many issues and I actually think you are brilliant and more often than not right on the money, . . . but . . . here I think that even though your basic premise is correct, you are interpreting it incorrectly nonetheless.

Bald fat guy imports hot young chick from Thailand or the Philippines. He gets laid at least until she can remove conditions. Even if the well dries out by then, the hot chick's parents and her child can start packing their bags and prepare for the journey to the New World. Five years after their arrival, her parents petition for the hot chick's seven siblings. Another five years later those kids petition for a spouse.

This way one hot chick gets 17 foreigners into the country in a relatively short time. Now half of those get divorced and petition again for spouses and family members and the small snowball becomes an avalanche. The avalanche stated because one old, fat and bald guy wanted to get laid and no American girl would give him the time of the day. The hot, young chick however bites her tongue and thinks of better times ahead while he's . . . uhhh . . . "doing" her. So here immigration law serves the US citizen, but at a high price for the American public.

One is judged by their friends as well as their enemies.

Seems as though your description is how whole areas of the country were settled by, say, Germans. Poles, Irish, Italians. Scandanavians. And it is very unusual that the area I live in is so heavily accented by people with French names and cities with French names. How did that happen? But it was OK then right? It is OK that we have an area of the country called "New England" that has many city names the same as England...but not OK for an American man to marry a Thai or Filipina? Its OK our railroads were built by an army of exploited Chinese workers...but not OK that a hot woman marries an average American man?

Also there seems to be no concern with American women marrying foreign men, only with American men marrying foreign women and then only if the men are fat and the women are hot? Should we import ugly women? Then it would be OK?

This is nonsense talk. Meanwhile, as we debate if Sweden is part of the Baltic states and whether Americans should have a right to marry who they want with immigrants brought here by marriage, :wacko: there are millions of men, women and children being exploited, abused, made to work and live in inhuman conditions so some employers can avoid our country's worker protections and pocket the profit, and all of that is OK? Bizarre.

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

Honestly, i hope illegal immigrants put Peejay out of work and give him something real to complain about.

Same to you...but more of it. ;)

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Timeline

If you took Alan's statement and changed the word "men" to women and changed the words "hot women" to "middle eastern men" his statement would be TOS'd in seconds and he would get up to a year suspension...can you even imagine that?

It seems perfectly OK to insult foreign women in these forums. To cast stones at the process that brought them here...even by men brought here by the same process or women that brought men here. Is this becoming more clear?

It also seems that a number of people who claim to be liberals and care about "little people" couldn't possibly care less about the little people. People that support healthcare for everyone, for example, seem not to care at all that millions of people do not even receive minimum wage, not to mention health care, vacation, or even basic work safety. But is is no problem for them because THEIR immigrant family members speak English (sort of).

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Post containing personal attacks and violating TOS has been removed. You can disagree with the contents of the posts but don't attack or insult the poster.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

If you took Alan's statement and changed the word "men" to women and changed the words "hot women" to "middle eastern men" his statement would be TOS'd in seconds and he would get up to a year suspension...can you even imagine that?

It seems perfectly OK to insult foreign women in these forums. To cast stones at the process that brought them here...even by men brought here by the same process or women that brought men here. Is this becoming more clear?

It also seems that a number of people who claim to be liberals and care about "little people" couldn't possibly care less about the little people. People that support healthcare for everyone, for example, seem not to care at all that millions of people do not even receive minimum wage, not to mention health care, vacation, or even basic work safety. But is is no problem for them because THEIR immigrant family members speak English (sort of).

But that is not what his post said, is it?

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

I don't really see the MENA women going around making disparaging comments about American or European men, like how you constanly make jabs about Western women. And they are pretty classy ladies who don't go around announcing in a public forum the number of times they have sex with their spouse. Nor do they go around talking about their spouse like they are nothing more than a piece of meat.

So now can you see why "stones are being cast" at you and your ilk?

I don't really see the MENA women going around making disparaging comments about American or European men, like how you constanly make jabs about Western women. And they are pretty classy ladies who don't go around announcing in a public forum the number of times they have sex with their spouse. Nor do they go around talking about their spouse like they are nothing more than a piece of meat.

So now can you see why "stones are being cast" at you and your ilk?

But don't dare bring it up!

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Post containing personal attacks and violating TOS has been removed. You can disagree with the contents of the posts but don't attack or insult the poster.

There was nothing wrong with Rebecca Jo's post. I can't believe you took that down.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The TOS violation is this:

Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users.

When you name a specific poster and make comments that denigrate them and their family members it is considered a personal attack, obviously designed to upset, antagonize and belittle them. The post that was removed violates this TOS.

It is taking a general statement and making it personal that makes this TOS statement relevant. There are other TOS that address comments that disparage a group of people for the purpose of instigating an argument and when those have been reported to us, we have addressed them.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!