Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Unless you legitimately can list your parents address where you were receiving your mail while you traveled or a similar permanent residence, I would do what you done. If you run out of room, you'll have to attach a separate piece of paper with some specific information on it as a header so that they can tie it to the form. I can forward you how my attorney did it as a sample (although it was for another form) if it will help you.

By the way, reading your post made me jealous...wish I had that problem! :D

That would be fantastic if you dont mind to forward yours? I think I am going to have a few extra sheets of paper to attach - I have just started on previous visits to the USA lol

It makes me all jealous as well - looking back.....ahh to be young and carefree again

Thank :-)

Dec 3. 2010 - Sent I-129F

Dec 5. 2010 - I-129F delivered to Dallas Lockbox

Dec 8. 2010 - NOA1

Jan 10 2011 - Touched

Mar 22 2011 - Touched

Apr 26 2011 - NOA2

Jun 03 2011 - Medical

Jun 07 2011 - Interview

Jun 10 2011 - POE LAX (Yuck) hehe

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

That would be fantastic if you dont mind to forward yours? I think I am going to have a few extra sheets of paper to attach - I have just started on previous visits to the USA lol

It makes me all jealous as well - looking back.....ahh to be young and carefree again

Thank :-)

It looks like this:

NAME: xxxx, Abu

A-Number: None

Date: November 9, 2010

Addendum to form I-129F

Addendum to I-129F

Part B.

201/1 4th Floor, ... New Delhi, India xxxxx,India

We added three addendums, one to list his complete address, one to explain that my father adopted me when I was 4 so his info is on my birth certificate although I have had a different last name before (my birth father's last name until I was 4) and an addendum to explain that Abu's mother changed her name upon marriage and conversion to Islam per Indian muslim tradition. All three addendums had the same top heading and then listed the part and question/section number and then the full information and any explanation if needed.

Hope this helps!

Bec & Dipu

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : New Delhi, India

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-01

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-04-21

NVC Received : 2011-04-27

NVC Left : 2011-05-05

Embassy Rcvd : 2011-05-08

Pack 3 Rcvd : 2011-05-11

Pack 3 Sent : 2011-06-23

Pack 4 Rcvd : 2011-07-08

Interview : 2011-08-03

Visa Received : 2011-11-09

POE : 2012-01-13

Marriage : 2012-01-21

AOS/EAD Sent : 2012-02-13

NOA1 : 2012-02-22

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

By the way guys,

I know that this might have been a fluke, but a pretty good one!

Yesterday morning, I had my fiancée CALL uscis, just to check if we were approved and they said that they haven't processed us yet. Which I accepted since we were not at our 5 month mark yet.. But then last night we got approved... fluke or did that call help?

for you people still waiting on your NoA 2's maybe it's worth a shot just to call in a friendly matter, specially if you are not at your 5 month mark yet

Worth a shot?? ;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

By the way guys,

I know that this might have been a fluke, but a pretty good one!

Yesterday morning, I had my fiancée CALL uscis, just to check if we were approved and they said that they haven't processed us yet. Which I accepted since we were not at our 5 month mark yet.. But then last night we got approved... fluke or did that call help?

for you people still waiting on your NoA 2's maybe it's worth a shot just to call in a friendly matter, specially if you are not at your 5 month mark yet

Worth a shot?? ;)

It very well may be!! I called on Tuesday (one day past the 5 month mark), was told no one was assigned to my case yet....2 days later had our approval! I completely believe my call had something to do with that... :D

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats to all the Decemberite NOA2s! I'm very happy for all of you. Also very jealous because of this stupid RFE we got. I'm still waiting for it to come but it's only been two days so I suspect we'll be waiting a while. I think I'm going to disappear from VJ for a bit again. It makes me a little sad to know our case could have been approved on the 4th of May, but wasn't. It also drives me crazy to not know why and because of how I am, I always suspect the worst. So better I disappear for the time being and will be back if I have questions about my RFE or if I ever get approved. Thanks for all your support, everyone. I hope you all have a smooth journey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

ok guys i have a confession to make. the more and more december filers that get approved the more anxious and stressy and OCD I am getting about checking EVERY avenue of what's going on at the service centers!!! I feel like I handled it better when no one was getting approved than I am now!! I'm SOOOOOOOOoooo ready to jump up and down and celebrate!!! And I'm thankful for the board because I can say that here without judgement because you guys know exactly how it feels! I don't want to stress Mr. Loxy out by being stressed around him and if I tell my family they'll start asking questions that stress me even more. So, thanks again for letting me "scream from a mountain top" that I am SO ready!!!!!

dahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

ok, that's all.

:)

Awww you can scream anytime because I definitely have been there (LIKE for the past 2 days). I can def relate about not stressing in front of the Groom and then worse to stress in front of our families! Do you have to wait for 6 mos for the VSC to get a service call or can you call at 5 mos since they originally stated 5 mos goal time?

I found this for you sissy... my kitty used to look like this!

cats_comment_15.gif

Love ya Diz!

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hey everyone,

I have a wee question......and before you growl me Mari yes i have researched (for hours) looking for the correct answer and cant find either a right or wrong one, so I just wanted some opinions.

This is regarding the DS-230 question 30 - list all the places you have lived for at least 6 months since you were 16...

I spent over many months travelling the world and was in many many different Countries, my longest stop was 4 months in London... but when filling my form out it obviously looks like I was missing for year or very transient - is this ok do you think?

my form dates read:

03-1996 - 04-2000

04-2000 - 01-2003

02-2004 - 05-2005

05-2005 - 01-2010

01-2010 - 12-2010

12-2010 - present

so from 01/2003 through to 02/2004 were my travelling dates.........

Anybody got any thoughts on this?

Thanks xxxxx

Jen

LOL sheesh where did I get that reputation!? LOL

OK no growling here... I spent hours working on K's DS-230 and the issue was where he was outside TR for longer than 6 mos which had been a FEW times working on base. I didn't even until I went onto the next question where it asks for all his work information for the past 10 years! That's when I realized I had to go back and rewrite the last question. I ran out of space. So I did what Bec suggested and just added a sheet with proper header info. Seems to be fine but K was in the naughty chair until today for not helping me with the Army info! Piss me off ..... :bonk:

Anyway, yours looks good!

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Awww you can scream anytime because I definitely have been there (LIKE for the past 2 days). I can def relate about not stressing in front of the Groom and then worse to stress in front of our families! Do you have to wait for 6 mos for the VSC to get a service call or can you call at 5 mos since they originally stated 5 mos goal time?

I found this for you sissy... my kitty used to look like this!

cats_comment_15.gif

Love ya Diz!

Mari

thank you girl!

Hey Guys... we just got our NOA2 email :) So I guess we can be pink now on the timeline?! :content::dance: :dance:

it sure does!!

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey Dizzy-- don't get too crazy about it. I was pretty convinced that ours would be like the last to be looked at and approved, I bet you have your NOA2 within like 2 weeks. Vermont seems to be speeding a long now!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

It very well may be!! I called on Tuesday (one day past the 5 month mark), was told no one was assigned to my case yet....2 days later had our approval! I completely believe my call had something to do with that... :D

Same thing happened to us. Adam was told everything was fine and to just wait...and 3 days later..Approved!

LOL sheesh where did I get that reputation!? LOL

OK no growling here... I spent hours working on K's DS-230 and the issue was where he was outside TR for longer than 6 mos which had been a FEW times working on base. I didn't even until I went onto the next question where it asks for all his work information for the past 10 years! That's when I realized I had to go back and rewrite the last question. I ran out of space. So I did what Bec suggested and just added a sheet with proper header info. Seems to be fine but K was in the naughty chair until today for not helping me with the Army info! Piss me off ..... :bonk:

Anyway, yours looks good!

Mari

Hahaha I thought you would like that :-)

I guess I was just more worried about how it looks like I was just wandering around Country to Country for about a year.

I have def had to add in another sheet of paper - it is a huge list haha

I leave for NZ on the 31st May and will have my interview on the 7th June so I really need to get moving - The Auckland consulate is AMAZING....they emailed me everything I needed before they have received anything from NVC - YAY for them

Hope you are well girl

xxxxx

Dec 3. 2010 - Sent I-129F

Dec 5. 2010 - I-129F delivered to Dallas Lockbox

Dec 8. 2010 - NOA1

Jan 10 2011 - Touched

Mar 22 2011 - Touched

Apr 26 2011 - NOA2

Jun 03 2011 - Medical

Jun 07 2011 - Interview

Jun 10 2011 - POE LAX (Yuck) hehe

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thought I'd share this good news to my co-december filers ...

On May 6, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Thank you God and good luck to those who are waiting NOA2 patience,patience :)

God Bless . . .

Our Love Journey

1992 = First time we met in the Philippines

2008 = Got connected again thru FS

March 2009 = Saw each other again after 17 yrs. (Philippines) (Two old friends meet again ,wearin' older faces talk about the places they've been... sing )

September 2009 = Engaged / Proposed in person (Philippines)

USCIS

Nov 30, 2010 = Sent I-129F

Dec 02, 2011 = USCIS received

Dec 06, 2011 = NOA

Dec 09,2011 = Touched

May 06, 2011 =NOA2

DOS

May 16 = NVC rceived

May 17 = NVC left

May 20 = USEM received (tracked thru DHL)

May 24 = Jap PC applied ( 7 weeks )

June 1 = Case entered to USEM system

June 21-23 = SLMEC/Passed

July 8 = Interview / Approved

July 13 = Jap PC picked up / sent to USEM (07/15 = Jap PC delivered to USEM) ( 07/29 = Visa printed )

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.