one...two...tree

Fox News Bans Veterans' Group Ad

121 posts in this topic

:rofl:

I just worked out why VW thinks even the Daily Mail is left leaning

We are not alone!

Why do you say I would love the BNP ?

As I understand it, it's a racist political party.

What is it about TOS you don't understand ?

Is your name VW now? Excellent :thumbs:

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

:rofl:

I just worked out why VW thinks even the Daily Mail is left leaning

We are not alone!

Is your name VW now? Excellent :thumbs:

Get a grip and talk issues rather than naming VJ members and making allegations.

I don't like being told I am a nazi , I don't see why I should have to take that.

Less naming VJ personalities and attributing your imaginings to people you don't know, more on issues please.

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

ok drop the 'may' and you are welcomed to the circle of understanding.

My 5 year mission is to seek out strange new worlds and 'civilizations' and get em to stop saying 'drug' when they mean 'dragged'

I said that may[/] be so because I thought you were expressing a personal opinion, not that you were issuing a royal edit that one must agree with to enter your circle.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Get a grip and talk issues rather than naming VJ members and making allegations.

I don't like being told I am a nazi , I don't see why I should have to take that.

Less naming VJ personalities and attributing your imaginings to people you don't know, more on issues please.

Just an FYI: If Cleo doesn't insult VW at every lame opportunity, she will be executed and her family sold into slavery. It must be like that or she wouldn't do it.

Timeline

I was behind a BNP campaign van a couple of days before the election. How surprised I was that the two guys driving it had skinheads.

I have hair - that should prove I am not a nazi. Griffin the leader is very plausible but yes his supporters are the same old skinhead gang

Strange thing is that they are still to the left of some US politicians ! UK don't know when they are well off from that standpoint

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Shouldnt they be advertising on Pravda?

Pravda is actually the equivalent of the National Enquirer now.

I-129F Sent : 2010-01-16
Visa Approved!!: 2010-04-20
Visa Received: 2010-04-28
POE Chicago: 2010-05-01
Married: 2010-06-30
AOS filed: 2011-01-25
AOS Approved: 2011-03-25

ROC Approved 06-2013

Citizen 09-14

Oh dear, I ruffled your feathers and it wasn't even aimed in your direction. Sorry, but this is who I am and what I do, don't like it don't read it.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

Just an FYI: If Cleo doesn't insult VW at every lame opportunity, she will be executed and her family sold into slavery. It must be like that or she wouldn't do it.

FYI - preferring the word 'dragged to 'drug' does not make me suitable to be a

obergruppenfuerer for the National Front any more than a female member supporting another female member makes them suitable to be a lesbian

moresheep400100.jpg

:lol: Your paranoia is brilliant, I don't read most of the ####### you write, so I leave plenty of opportunities undone, woe is me!

Apropos the BNP, you complain all the time that nothing in the US is right wing enough for you, the BNP is right up your street, nothing insulting about it, and if you knew about that which you pretend to, ie the British press, you would know that there is plenty out there for folks like you in the newspapers but you don't know a darn thing about it.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I have hair - that should prove I am not a nazi. Griffin the leader is very plausible but yes his supporters are the same old skinhead gang

Strange thing is that they are still to the left of some US politicians ! UK don't know when they are well off from that standpoint

Griffin is a suited up skinhead with pretensions of a public education.

Timeline

Oh dear, I ruffled your feathers and it wasn't even aimed in your direction. Sorry, but this is who I am and what I do, don't like it don't read it.

Better still don't post it. I will read anything I choose.

If this is who you are then you should not be proud of it - barging around the forums handing out personal insults of that sort.

Personal insults are fine by me coz I can take it - but not when they accuse people of being suitable for the BNP on the basis of what ?

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Better still don't post it. I will read anything I choose.

If this is who you are then you should not be proud of it - barging around the forums handing out personal insults of that sort.

Personal insults are fine by me coz I can take it - but not when they accuse people of being suitable for the BNP on the basis of what ?

I think if you realise that the BNP comment was aimed at at someone who has said in the past that not even the right wing media is right wing enough, it might click that it wasn't directed at you.