one...two...tree

Fox News Bans Veterans' Group Ad

121 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

:lol: Your paranoia is brilliant, I don't read most of the ####### you write, so I leave plenty of opportunities undone, woe is me!

Apropos the BNP, you complain all the time that nothing in the US is right wing enough for you, the BNP is right up your street, nothing insulting about it, and if you knew about that which you pretend to, ie the British press, you would know that there is plenty out there for folks like you in the newspapers but you don't know a darn thing about it.

What is the matter with you and where do you get the idea that my politics is right wing ?

Everyone on here knows my objection is to right wing policies, executions, long prison sentences, lack of health care, etc etc

I complain about right wing shrines at my gun club

My mother was a tea lady in an engineering works and by dad delivered groceries for the co-op for 40 years. What do you imagine my political upbringing from that ?

Are you just confused as to whom I am ?

I listen to the BBC all day on line and visit the UK 4 times a year to see my daughter and grand children - how do you figure I know nothing about what is going on there ?

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

What is the matter with you and where do you get the idea that my politics is right wing ?

Everyone on here knows my objection is to right wing policies, executions, long prison sentences, lack of health care, etc etc

I complain about right wing shrines at my gun club

My mother was a tea lady in an engineering works and by dad delivered groceries for the co-op for 40 years. What do you imagine my political upbringing from that ?

Are you just confused as to whom I am ?

I listen to the BBC all day on line and visit the UK 4 times a year to see my daughter and grand children - how do you figure I know nothing about what is going on there ?

Too funny Alan. You need to step into the time machine to about 2 pages ago on this thread. Madame Cleo was responding and referring to Sofiyya, not you. But the ensuing posts have drug this thread along nicely. :rofl:

Not really familiar with Duke.

Griffin uses the same white supremacy rhetoric that the skinheads do. He just uses softer language.

David Duke was a Louisiana politician who also was the grand wizard of the KKK. He was educated, and wore a suit, not a hood.

Better still don't post it. I will read anything I choose.

If this is who you are then you should not be proud of it - barging around the forums handing out personal insults of that sort.

Personal insults are fine by me coz I can take it - but not when they accuse people of being suitable for the BNP on the basis of what ?

On the basis of their posts regarding their political leanings - I didn't pluck this out of thin air - however you have some kind of game going on that I don't really feel like indulging in so - carry on your way and I'll carry on mine.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

Too funny Alan. You need to step into the time machine to about 2 pages ago on this thread. Madame Cleo was responding and referring to Sofiyya, not you. But the ensuing posts have drug this thread along nicely. :rofl:

her confused and rambling and accusative words makes me think she should walk to the shop today rather than driving

...glad I am not living a bitter life like that

I like to play with concepts about snails and words like 'drug' and I play and frisk

There is always someone in a darkened room and thinking hateful things and occasionally expressing them by sticking it to individuals

I should feel sorry for them but I don't

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

On the basis of their posts regarding their political leanings - I didn't pluck this out of thin air - however you have some kind of game going on that I don't really feel like indulging in so - carry on your way and I'll carry on mine.

I am probably not allowed to call you a straight up liar so I won't.

Rather I will say you are sadly mistaken and confused. I hope it's due to the onset of early dementia rather than what I suspect

Let me repeat - I am not a right winger and I never have been and I am married to a committed life long left wing Democrat

Even if I was the right winger that you think I am (say a Republican), I would still not agree with you telling them that they are a nazi. You simply do not have the right on any forum.

I am a capitalist like Warren Buffet who also has left wing politics. Perhaps that is what is confusing you ?

moresheep400100.jpg

her confused and rambling and accusative words makes me think she should walk to the shop today rather than driving

...glad I am not living a bitter life like that

I like to play with concepts about snails and words like 'drug' and I play and frisk

There is always someone in a darkened room and thinking hateful things and occasionally expressing them by sticking it to individuals

I should feel sorry for them but I don't

No need, your analysis of my character is fundamentally flawed - oh and I am not driving today - I mostly cycle - not because I can't drive but because I enjoy cycling :)

I love it when people think I am bitter based on a few random posts, makes my day :thumbs:

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Better still don't post it. I will read anything I choose.

If this is who you are then you should not be proud of it - barging around the forums handing out personal insults of that sort.

Personal insults are fine by me coz I can take it - but not when they accuse people of being suitable for the BNP on the basis of what ?

We agree. I like you!

I am probably not allowed to call you a straight up liar so I won't.

Rather I will say you are sadly mistaken and confused. I hope it's due to the onset of early dementia rather than what I suspect

Let me repeat - I am not a right winger and I never have been and I am married to a committed life long left wing Democrat

Even if I was the right winger that you think I am (say a Republican), I would still not agree with you telling them that they are a nazi. You simply do not have the right on any forum.

I am a capitalist like Warren Buffet who also has left wing politics. Perhaps that is what is confusing you ?

I presume you are having fun pretending that was addressing you all along - do you have a secret crush on the fabulous VW? I'm not surprised, she is beautifully preserved for a crusty conservative :lol:

We agree. I like you!

Sorry VW, I can't not post just because your sycophants find my style a little trying.

Timeline

No need, your analysis of my character is fundamentally flawed - oh and I am not driving today - I mostly cycle - not because I can't drive but because I enjoy cycling :)

I love it when people think I am bitter based on a few random posts, makes my day :thumbs:

You analysed it a few posts back and said you are what you are. Like you were proud of being nasty. It's there for everyone to read.

Careful on that bike.

moresheep400100.jpg

You analysed it a few posts back and said you are what you are. Like you were proud of being nasty. It's there for everyone to read.

Careful on that bike.

:lol: Yes, I am what I am - and you know what? You can believe I am however you want to - no skin off my nose - I find it hilarious when people think they 'know' someone based on what they post on a forum :thumbs: You go girl! I mean, guy...that doesn't sound so good :(

Edited by Madame Cleo

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

We agree. I like you!

saywhat is an alright guy in my book - he likes guns! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

saywhat is an alright guy in my book - he likes guns! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Wonderful, we now have an axis of evil on VJ!!! Yay!

Timeline

:lol: Yes, I am what I am - and you know what? You can believe I am however you want to - no skin off my nose - I find it hilarious when people think they 'know' someone based on what they post on a forum :thumbs: You go girl! I mean, guy...that doesn't sound so good :(

That's typical 'mirroring' - attempting to reflect back on people the very thing you are doing.. classic case

moresheep400100.jpg