one...two...tree

Fox News Bans Veterans' Group Ad

121 posts in this topic

That's typical 'mirroring' - attempting to reflect back on people the very thing you are doing.. classic case

Oh boy. If only you knew. It can't get much funnier, can it? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's typical 'mirroring' - attempting to reflect back on people the very thing you are doing.. classic case

Mirroring is actually very interesting, and if you read a little more of the forum you will indeed see some 'classic cases' of it.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Wonderful, we now have an axis of evil on VJ!!! Yay!

given the history of that phrase, i'm offended.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

given the history of that phrase, i'm offended.

Sure you are Charles, here, try on this coat of false outrage and see how it suits you. What a marvelous fit it is ;)

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

saywhat is an alright guy in my book - he likes guns! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

...and I started with them in 1967 at Ilkley rifle club - different to the US in that the members are teachers/professors/aerial men/BT linesmen/lathe operators

No right wing nuts at all ! No fantasizing about shooting illegals as they come out of the river and disemboweling burglars with buckshot out of a .45 revolver. Just pieces of paper at 25 metres then off to the pub for some Landlord

Here , they have a right wing shrine with a flag. It has the monkey pictures of the President and targets with Moslem women on it. It is the official club notice board.

Different world to to sleepy England... but the 1st is more important than anything so we pay the price which is public hate on display

Worse thing is I am getting used to it after nearly 3 years. When I first saw it I had visions of the Nuremberg rallies. Now I realise it's just a bunch of marginalized saddos. I like them despite that coz they are ok with me - very hospitable, friendly and generous. They are my friends - but I wish they didn't think like they do.

They encouraged me to get a carry permit as they all carry at least one gun at all times. I did - but I only carry when I am in the mountains where there are bears and lions and I might have to finish off a deer in a traffic accident. I am not planning to shoot a human. Not even an illegal.

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Sure you are Charles, here, try on this coat of false outrage and see how it suits you. What a marvelous fit it is ;)

i'm not surprised you have some spare ones. :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

i'm not surprised you have some spare ones. :whistle:

So clever Charles.

See saywhat, now that is classic mirroring ;)

Timeline

So clever Charles.

See saywhat, now that is classic mirroring ;)

I know a lot about mirroring as I have had to cope with a partner in the past who had that symptom and plenty more

She would scream and swear and rage and throw things - I would quietly whisper "please don't swear at me" and she would laugh hysterically and put her hands on her hips and shout "Look it's you that's shouting now".

classic mirroring

Then she would stick both thumbs in my mouth and try and tear my cheeks out.

I researched it in depth and only about 1% are actually able to acknowledge it. The condition is among the very few that psychiatrists rate as incurable and nearly all will refuse to take a patient on the list.

Single people should study it and run when they see it - it's much worse than marrying a pole dancer with AIDS or a Russian spy or even an illegal.

Edited by saywhat

moresheep400100.jpg

I know a lot about mirroring as I have had to cope with a partner in the past who had that symptom and plenty more

She would scream and swear and rage and throw things - I would quietly whisper "please don't swear at me" and she would laugh hysterically and put her hands on her hips and shout "Look it's you that's shouting now".

classic mirroring

Then she would stick both thumbs in my mouth and try and tear my cheeks out.

I researched it in depth and only about 1% are actually able to acknowledge it. The condition is among the very few that psychiatrists rate as incurable and nearly all will refuse to take a patient on the list.

Single people should study it and run when they see it - it's much worse than marrying a pole dancer with AIDS or a Russian spy or even an illegal.

Now there is nothing humerous about that at all, now what am I supposed to say? Are you serious by the way? I mean, the physical stuff as well?

Timeline

the above is a vj moment in history - mark this thread down - mc is almost rendered speechless.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Now there is nothing humerous about that at all, now what am I supposed to say? Are you serious by the way? I mean, the physical stuff as well?

oh yeah - it's all serious.

I have lived an eventful life and even eaten a cheese sandwich off a dead man's bare chest which is my claim to fame.

One's parents and school do not prepare one for what is out there.

Never mind woodwork and religious instruction classes - they should teach you about this stuff instead of letting us just encounter it.

I was single 18 years between marriages and I have more stories than the VJ server can hold.

Normality is very rare - it is the exception.

Pick your nut and live with it.

moresheep400100.jpg

oh yeah - it's all serious.

I have lived an eventful life and even eaten a cheese sandwich off a dead man's bare chest which is my claim to fame.

One's parents and school do not prepare one for what is out there.

Never mind woodwork and religious instruction classes - they should teach you about this stuff instead of letting us just encounter it.

I was single 18 years between marriages and I have more stories than the VJ server can hold.

Normality is very rare - it is the exception.

Pick your nut and live with it.

Wow! The people I meet are not nearly as colourful - I think I prefer my nice quiet life. I had some more 'interesting' friends in college, but now I mostly only know normal people.

If you guys need a hotel room I can book one on hotels.com

:no: