one...two...tree

Fox News Bans Veterans' Group Ad

121 posts in this topic

:thumbs:

I too would like to see a genuine reply to address these points. How can we paint a complete picture from a few words online ?

I've read a lot of VW's claims. It's my opinion. You are perfectly entitled to make up your own mind - I am not trying to sway anyone's opinion about any poster - I am quite sure everyone is capable of making their own minds up about which posts they find interesting and those which they do not.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Timeline

... rich and educated people don't feel the need to boast about it - they are too self assured about their position to worry about telling the world how rich they are...

The new rich do. Class comes with old money.

If I ever become rich I'm going to change my doorbell from its current "ding" to Dave Chapelle's "i'm rich beeyoch!".

Oh and I'll have 7 Hummers, one for each day of the week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC-wMcWv2_w

The new rich do. Class comes with old money.

If I ever become rich I'm going to change my doorbell from its current "ding" to Dave Chapelle's "i'm rich beeyoch!".

Oh and I'll have 7 Hummers, one for each day of the week.

:)

Ostentatious shows of wealth at last prove a point, saying 'I'm rich' on a message board is about as helpful as a chocolate teapot - worse than useless.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Not useless. They make people like you react. It's kinda fun. I wonder why I didn't think of it first.

;) Of course I react, I am human, despite all rumours to the contrary. It's obvious that I find people who make grand and unsubstantiated claims about themselves annoying and I enjoy posting about it. So what?

You clearly have nothing. I bet you even lied about your BMW.

Clearly, and I am going to lie about it some more by telling you I broke it :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You clearly have nothing. I bet you even lied about your BMW.

i thought at first glance that said bmi.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

You ran over your imaginary BMW with your rickety old pawn shop bike?

You saw the pictures?

Transmission.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I've told you many times that your opinion of me is inconsequential to me, but you think more of yourself than I do, so you dismiss my brushing you off as something that no one really does. And, it's obvious that you consider your view of me to be definitive, authoritative, and what all posters must believe. You make a point of posting them often and without provocation, leading me to conclude that you are insecure when addressing me, so it's incumbant upon you to attempt to level us by lowering me to a station where you are more comfortable.

You undoubtedly wish me to be less than I have claimed to be. It's never been a matter to me to brag about money; that is your perception because, as a European, you are overly sensitive to class. There is nothing classless or gauche about posting about status, education or money on a message board; words are all we have, and one's station in life certainly helps to form opinions.

A working class woman, such as yourself, isn't going to necessarily see eye to eye with someone who opposing being taxed more to support programs for your class, and that has come thru in our exchanges, particularly those about national health care. You have made it clear that you believe me to be selfish for not wanting to be forced to part with more of my money to fund programs and entitlements I object to.

The bottom line is, you resent people who don't hide their status. If you met me on the street, we may only exchange pleasentries and you would move on knowing nothing of my education, finances, way of life. But, in contrast, we have spent several years exchanging views re major social issues, which allows for disclosures we may not make under less intense circumstances. Your perceptions of how people with money or advanced degrees should act, what they would say, or any other aspects of their lives are stereotypes that help you organize your thoughts, but you can't really expect the target of your envy to remain confined within the limitations of such narrow-minded thinking.

You need to get over the idea that ad nauseum pushing of your ideas about people you don't like on the rest of us is a valid contribution to this board. Dump the shallowness and add some depth and breadth to your posts, if you can. However, if ragging and baseless personal attacks is the best you can do, understand you will be dismissed as a defensive, sidelined shrew.

Just sayin.

Edited by Sofiyya

Sorry about that.

The pictures or the transmission? It is ok, it will get fixed, eventually - it is not a priority.