The_Dude

Jihad Monkey!

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Jihad monkey!

Monkey see, monkey kill.

Taliban terrorists have a secret weapon to destroy the infidel American enemy — monkey marksmen.

According to The People’s Daily in China, the Taliban in Afghanistan is “training monkeys to use weapons to attack American troops.”

The newspaper’s bizarre story says the Islamic insurgents have drafted macaques and baboons to be all that they can be, arming them with AK-47 rifles, machine guns and trench mortars in the Waziristan tribal region near the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

The monkeys, being rewarded with bananas and peanuts, are being turned into snipers at a secret Taliban training base.

The newspaper says “photos have been widely spread by media agencies and Web sites across the world.”

One of those sites is the Pakistan Defense Forum, which has pictures of gun-toting monkeys, and makes the wild claim that a monkey-soldier program was first launched by the CIA in Vietnam.

“Today, the Taliban forces have given the American troops some of their own medicine,” The People’s Daily said.

Source

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotta love those Chinese news editors. :rolleyes:

I fully expect the resident conspiracy theorists to jump on board with this story.

I hate it when media tries to make a trend out of one single incident. The truth is more like as follows:

Tablian 1: Man, it's hot today! Let sit down under this and cool off.

Tablian 2: Good Idea! Americans are tired and busy, too.

T1: Look at that funny monkey. You know they used to be humans you know.

T2. Let's put out guns here and give it some some bread.

T1: OMG! Look it piked up my AK47. How cute!

-meanwhile-

AP Photographer: Holy Sh!t! -snap- -snap- Talibans are training monkeys.

International Media: Eh! Slow news days. Let's run this sh!t to fill up age.

VJ Off-Topic Posters: Let's run around naked, frantically.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I hate it when media tries to make a trend out of one single incident. The truth is more like as follows:

Tablian 1: Man, it's hot today! Let sit down under this and cool off.

Tablian 2: Good Idea! Americans are tired and busy, too.

T1: Look at that funny monkey. You know they used to be humans you know.

T2. Let's put out guns here and give it some some bread.

T1: OMG! Look it piked up my AK47. How cute!

-meanwhile-

AP Photographer: Holy Sh!t! -snap- -snap- Talibans are training monkeys.

International Media: Eh! Slow news days. Let's run this sh!t to fill up age.

Dude, it was a joke, you really need to get a sense of humor, or GTFO of Off-Topic.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
monkey-gun.jpg

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I fully expect the resident conspiracy theorists to jump on board with this story.

Only those who think that a tiny monkey holding a toy AK-47 constitutes a real threat.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Jihad - so easy, a trained monkey could do it.

I remember back in WWII the Russians tried a similar tactic with dogs. Didn't work out so well for them.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Jihad - so easy, a trained monkey could do it.

I remember back in WWII the Russians tried a similar tactic with dogs. Didn't work out so well for them.

Don't blame the dogs, blame the soviets. When you train a dog to run under a T34 and then expect them to run under say a Tiger Tank in battle......................well lets just say you might be in for a rude surprise! :lol:

Oh man, it's naked day AGAIN? You people are supposed to remind me! headbonk.gif

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

I'm naked right now. Not running though, but naked all the same.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

stereotype.jpg

I'd hit that.

Русский форум член.

• 1 year later...