Autumnchik

What's the most embarassing thing your SO ever did to you?

51 posts in this topic

Just posted in the UK forum's thread about irritating BS your SO does and it got me to thinking about this topic.

I'll start:

When we had our child, my husband was uber excited to share pics of the birth with his family in Canada. So, he created a Photobucket account to post pictures to so he didn't have to send a zillion emails. Several weeks later, when I was in the prime of sleep deprivation and postpartum hormones, I decided to have a look at the pictures. It was lovely at first, knowing his family and friends got to see the beautiful pictures of my son, my husband holding him, etc. I was feeling all warm and fuzzy and quite happy with my husband until I came to the THE PICTURE. Somehow, my husband included a picture of me in the actual process of giving birth, showing my hoo-ha in all its glory, with the doctor's arm DISAPPEARING into my body. Hubby was so lucky he survived that picture posting, as I do believe any jury would acquit me!!! :lol:

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush::rofl: That was a good one, WOW :)

09/13/05 : AOS papers sent to Chicago

10/05/05 : checks cashed

10/05/05 : NOA 1 in the mail yehawwww !!!!!

11/29/05 : AP approoooooved !!!!!

03/06/06 : biometrics appointment

03/07/06 : touched

01/03/07 : interview letter in the mail

02/26/07 : interview finalllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

AAAPPPRRROOOVVVEEEDDD !!!!!!!!!!! STAMP IN THE PASSPORT !!!!

03/06/2007: RECEIVED GREENCARD !!! NO MISTAKES !!!!!

01/27/09 : I-751 package mailed to Vermont

02/05/09 : check cashed

02/09/09 : NOA received

02/21/09 : biometrics letter received

03/07/09 : biometrics appointment

03/09/09 : touched

03/10/09 : touched

06/16/09 : APROVVVVVEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!! letter from USCIS received

06/30/09 : Greencard received!!! NO MISTAKES!!!

04/12/2010 : N-400 package sent...fingers crossed for a fast approval.....

06/07/2010 : Biometrics in Orlando

08/09/2010: Citizenship interview - PASSED!!!!

08/13/2010 : OATH Ceremony - Finally a US citizen and DONE with USCIS!!!!

I don't think there are any replies because you have us beat :lol:

I can't think of any embarrassing stuff DH did back when we were just "dating", I was 19 and it was the second time I had been on an airplane (and the first time was to see him too, both times alone) he left me waiting at Atlanta Hartsfield Airport for an hour. He didn't give me a landmark to meet me at (usually waits with my luggage), the journey was about 10 hours long (customs and all included) and his cell phone was turned off.

He arrived with this big smile on his face and I was about ready to launch my carry on bag at his head, I was very tired and very scared. My mother was not that impressed either!

mooglesmall2-1-1.jpgDelicioussig.jpg

My husband embarrasses me regularly.

Or maybe I just get embarrassed too easily :lol:

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

My husband has only done very small embarrassing things compared to Autumnchik's story heheh. I think I read your story before or you told me about it when we met since it sounds familiar. EEEEEEEEEEE.

Edited by chri'stina

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

My goodness, you poor thing. I hope you remind him of it regularly. ;)

Knowing him if I brought it up now, he would say I was making it up because he doesn't remember it, and knowing him, he really would have forgotten about it *facepalm*

You can be sure he was waiting for me every other time though :lol:

mooglesmall2-1-1.jpgDelicioussig.jpg

I have no stories like this, since I am the one who is always wrongfooting it in every relationship. :D

Oh wait, I DO have one. My ex's family lived in a little village out in East Anglia, on the edge of a wood. We used to walk through the wood all the time to get to the next village along, where there was an epic country pub. The path was out of the way and little visited. One time, he proposed we, uh, you know, right there in the wood. I was shocked but acquiesced. Sure enough, about 15 minutes in (and it was cold and damp and just as uncomfortable as you can imagine shagging against a rock in an English wood in October could be) along comes a very proper middle aged couple and their big silly dog. The first time in over a year we see people on this path, and we have our trousers around our ankles and nowhere to hide. I wanted to die. Paul threw me his discarded wax jacket to cover myself but it wasn't in time for us to pull all our clothes on convincingly. We legged it through the wood and hid behind a tree until we saw they were gone. I punched him in the arm for convincing me to be such a fool.

And of course when we made it to the pub later, guess who was there? I wanted to die again.crying.gif

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

cues bloodhound gang's "discovery channel"

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

My wife once took over 5 minutes to bring my friends and I our beers. And that wasn't the worst of it, she got me Coors Light when she knows well I won't touch that stuff.

You can imagine how embarrassed I was. I gave her a good talking-to after they were gone and I am confident she shan't be doing that again.

My wife once took over 5 minutes to bring my friends and I our beers. And that wasn't the worst of it, she got me Coors Light when she knows well I won't touch that stuff.

You can imagine how embarrassed I was. I gave her a good talking-to after they were gone and I am confident she shan't be doing that again.

Well, I'm aghast. You should have sent her to the cornfield for that one.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que