Autumnchik

What's the most embarassing thing your SO ever did to you?

51 posts in this topic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

They don't? Who did they marry? My wife has never embarrassed me. If we had been caught shagging in the forest, I would not be embarrassed about it. I would have a hard time getting my arm into the leg of her jeans let alone...oh never mind.

What size jeans?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Somehow, my husband included a picture of me in the actual process of giving birth, showing my hoo-ha in all its glory, with the doctor's arm DISAPPEARING into my body.

OMG! :rofl:

One time, he proposed we, uh, you know, right there in the wood. I was shocked but acquiesced. Sure enough, about 15 minutes in (and it was cold and damp and just as uncomfortable as you can imagine shagging against a rock in an English wood in October could be) along comes a very proper middle aged couple and their big silly dog. The first time in over a year we see people on this path, and we have our trousers around our ankles and nowhere to hide. I wanted to die. Paul threw me his discarded wax jacket to cover myself but it wasn't in time for us to pull all our clothes on convincingly. We legged it through the wood and hid behind a tree until we saw they were gone. I punched him in the arm for convincing me to be such a fool.

And of course when we made it to the pub later, guess who was there? I wanted to die again.crying.gif

:lol:

08-31-07: MARRIED!

USCS JOURNEY

04-18-08 : Mailed I-130

05-28-08 : Received NOA2

NVC JOURNEY

08-26-08: Mailed Choice of Agent (DS-3032)

09-19-08: DS-3032 received. Notice to pay IV Application Processing fee

06-08-09: Paid $400 IV fee and $70 AOS fee

12-21-09: Mailed AOS and IV package

12-28-09: Failed Login

01-07-10: Case complete!!!

MONTREAL EMBASSY JOURNEY

03-31-10 : Medical exam

04-27-10 : Interview date

11-12-10 : Received Visa

03-06-11 : USA entry

dVUNm7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

OK, here's mine. Not embarrassing stories because it's been the two of us in the privacy of our home but nevertheless humorous.

During the second trimester of my pregnancy, I found myself lusting after my husband and kept chasing him around the house but he kept blowing me off with excuses like "I'm watching TV!", "I have gas!", or "I'm digesting food!".

Rejected, I thought I was becoming unattractive to him. Well, who wouldn't, I thought--I must look like a hippo, only with stretchmarks! Finally, I cornered him and demanded the real reason he was refusing sex.

He replied, "OK, OK! I just don't want to the baby to be born with a crater on her head!"

08-31-07: MARRIED!

USCS JOURNEY

04-18-08 : Mailed I-130

05-28-08 : Received NOA2

NVC JOURNEY

08-26-08: Mailed Choice of Agent (DS-3032)

09-19-08: DS-3032 received. Notice to pay IV Application Processing fee

06-08-09: Paid $400 IV fee and $70 AOS fee

12-21-09: Mailed AOS and IV package

12-28-09: Failed Login

01-07-10: Case complete!!!

MONTREAL EMBASSY JOURNEY

03-31-10 : Medical exam

04-27-10 : Interview date

11-12-10 : Received Visa

03-06-11 : USA entry

dVUNm7.png

LOL at Reven's hubby.

C'mon, any more stories? Of course, this means the consensus is I win the embarrassing stories contest. Hubby owes me EVEN MORE now that I apparently have the most embarrassing story in all of VJ.

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Somehow I forgot the time we were in Pep Boys, looking at something scintillating like brake fluid. He took me in an embrace (most unlike him) in the aisle and somehow managed to pop open my bra. A front-fastening one. I was livid since I was pretty much the only woman in there and I had to walk over to the ladies room in front of a store full of guys while I used my arm to prop the girls up. He thought he'd been pretty clever.

Edited by elmcitymaven

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline

Just posted in the UK forum's thread about irritating BS your SO does and it got me to thinking about this topic.

I'll start:

When we had our child, my husband was uber excited to share pics of the birth with his family in Canada. So, he created a Photobucket account to post pictures to so he didn't have to send a zillion emails. Several weeks later, when I was in the prime of sleep deprivation and postpartum hormones, I decided to have a look at the pictures. It was lovely at first, knowing his family and friends got to see the beautiful pictures of my son, my husband holding him, etc. I was feeling all warm and fuzzy and quite happy with my husband until I came to the THE PICTURE. Somehow, my husband included a picture of me in the actual process of giving birth, showing my hoo-ha in all its glory, with the doctor's arm DISAPPEARING into my body. Hubby was so lucky he survived that picture posting, as I do believe any jury would acquit me!!! :lol:

My husband did something similar. He was showing random family photos to his extended family and there were photos in the middle of it of my car accident injuries for the insurance company. Instead of stopping and skipping on the laptop, he just kept going quickly through them anyway. They were fairly disgusting (I had a nice blow to my leg and the blood rainbow rotted down the top of my shin to my ankle during the course of several days) and I had to be half naked in one to get the whole effect (seatbelt injury).

:devil: :devil: I made up something that I thought was funny, but apparently the mods didn't agree. Go figure.

Well, *I* remember it. I'll PM Lisa with the gory details.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Nik took some pictures in the hotel after the wedding (All PG!!). His family had stayed for a week and a half later, and so he was showing the different pictures he'd taken of the trip and the wedding etc so far - especially all the pictures of us making our wedding rings the week before, and suddenly there's me from the shoulders up with tousled wedding-do hair and one of my "from the girls" presents on on the screen in front of both sets of parents!

Luckily we identified the picture faster than most, and he slammed the laptop closed pretty fast, but I was like ! *gasp*!!! Why aren't those things quarantined??

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I have no stories like this, since I am the one who is always wrongfooting it in every relationship. :D

Oh wait, I DO have one. My ex's family lived in a little village out in East Anglia, on the edge of a wood. We used to walk through the wood all the time to get to the next village along, where there was an epic country pub. The path was out of the way and little visited. One time, he proposed we, uh, you know, right there in the wood. I was shocked but acquiesced. Sure enough, about 15 minutes in (and it was cold and damp and just as uncomfortable as you can imagine shagging against a rock in an English wood in October could be) along comes a very proper middle aged couple and their big silly dog. The first time in over a year we see people on this path, and we have our trousers around our ankles and nowhere to hide. I wanted to die. Paul threw me his discarded wax jacket to cover myself but it wasn't in time for us to pull all our clothes on convincingly. We legged it through the wood and hid behind a tree until we saw they were gone. I punched him in the arm for convincing me to be such a fool.

And of course when we made it to the pub later, guess who was there? I wanted to die again.crying.gif

Great story :blush:

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals