Autumnchik

What's the most embarassing thing your SO ever did to you?

51 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I have posted part of this story on the Vent thread in the Canada region, and folks there thought it was funny, so here it is:

I chatted with hubby about the proper way the baby should be latching on the nipple to breastfeed, that the baby have to take in the whole areola as well, not just the nipple. Otherwise, the milk doesn't flow effectively and my nipples would get really chapped and sore.

Well, hubby obviously kept the sore-chapped nipple comment in mind when we did the deed over the weekend. He suckled one of my nipples and got a shot of pre-milk liquid (colostrum) in his mouth! It surprised him (and me)that he went immediately limp--and that was the end of sex. :(

Edited by Revenesque

08-31-07: MARRIED!

USCS JOURNEY

04-18-08 : Mailed I-130

05-28-08 : Received NOA2

NVC JOURNEY

08-26-08: Mailed Choice of Agent (DS-3032)

09-19-08: DS-3032 received. Notice to pay IV Application Processing fee

06-08-09: Paid $400 IV fee and $70 AOS fee

12-21-09: Mailed AOS and IV package

12-28-09: Failed Login

01-07-10: Case complete!!!

MONTREAL EMBASSY JOURNEY

03-31-10 : Medical exam

04-27-10 : Interview date

11-12-10 : Received Visa

03-06-11 : USA entry

dVUNm7.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Compared to you crazy couples out there mine is very tame.

I've probably embarrassed my husband a few times over the years but the one thing I can remember that he's done was the first time he met my father (he had met my mom and brothers on a previous trip but my dad was away due to work), we weren't even engaged yet but everyone knew it was serious between us, so it was that type of meeting like, "impress the future FIL".

My dad offered him a piece of his very expensive, very smelly french cheese (it was some type of Roquefort, if I recall it correctly) and Luis after having chewed on it a couple of times spat it back on his hand and ran to the kitchen sink to wash his tongue. LOL On the kitchen sink! We all laughed a lot but my dad had that look of "wuss" on his face.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Timeline

I have posted part of this story on the Vent thread in the Canada region, and folks there thought it was funny, so here it is:

I chatted with hubby about the proper way the baby should be latching on the nipple to breastfeed, that the baby have to take in the whole areola as well, not just the nipple. Otherwise, the milk doesn't flow effectively and my nipples would get really chapped and sore.

Well, hubby obviously kept the sore-chapped nipple comment in mind when we did the deed over the weekend. He suckled one of my nipples and got a shot of pre-milk liquid (colostrum) in his mouth! It surprised him (and me)that he went immediately limp--and that was the end of sex. :(

lcrspe060805.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

LOL Charles! I agree.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY