Autumnchik

What's the most embarassing thing your SO ever did to you?

51 posts in this topic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

My wife once took over 5 minutes to bring my friends and I our beers. And that wasn't the worst of it, she got me Coors Light when she knows well I won't touch that stuff.

You can imagine how embarrassed I was. I gave her a good talking-to after they were gone and I am confident she shan't be doing that again.

Goodness. I hope she got a good spanking!

iagree.gif

A wife who never comes back won't serve the purpose, now will she? The focus isn't on punishment, it's on behavior modification.

Well, don't you have one on the backburner for such emergencies? I mean, forgetting to wash your shirt is one thing, but a Coors Light? That's grounds for dismissal.

Clearly you're more enlightened and metrosexual than I expect my men to be.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Well, don't you have one on the backburner for such emergencies? I mean, forgetting to wash your shirt is one thing, but a Coors Light? That's grounds for dismissal.

Clearly you're more enlightened and metrosexual than I expect my men to be.

She has potential. I can see it in her. I've done quite well for myself recognizing talent and potential in others. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Now all I have to do is cut through a lifetime of poor upbringing (her blue collar parents do make me quite ill) and I believe I'll have a real gem on my hands.

Oh yes, I do love a good challenge.

She has potential. I can see it in her. I've done quite well for myself recognizing talent and potential in others. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Now all I have to do is cut through a lifetime of poor upbringing (her blue collar parents do make me quite ill) and I believe I'll have a real gem on my hands.

Oh yes, I do love a good challenge.

Interesting. Are you familiar with the Julian chap in our UK sub-forum? I have a feeling you two might get along most swimmingly.

The UK forum? Sorry I don't normally go slumming.

Indeed. OT is certainly a step up, it's true, for all we discuss in there is football and gin, I'm afraid.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Indeed. OT is certainly a step up, it's true, for all we discuss in there is football and gin, I'm afraid.

and footies.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

My wife once took over 5 minutes to bring my friends and I our beers. And that wasn't the worst of it, she got me Coors Light when she knows well I won't touch that stuff.

You can imagine how embarrassed I was. I gave her a good talking-to after they were gone and I am confident she shan't be doing that again.

Oh you poor thing. I'm appalled. My story pales in comparison to the horror you have experienced.

BTW, love YOUR story, Maven.

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Oh you poor thing. I'm appalled. My story pales in comparison to the horror you have experienced.

Indeed. All women have hoo-haa's, so no shock to anyone there. But not all men are fortunate enough to have a woman who honors and obeys their man. For a little while there, I thought I wasn't one of them. I'm happy to say the situation has since been rectified and no subsequent errors of judgment have occurred.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Indeed. All women have hoo-haa's, so no shock to anyone there. But not all men are fortunate enough to have a woman who honors and obeys their man. For a little while there, I thought I wasn't one of them. I'm happy to say the situation has since been rectified and no subsequent errors of judgment have occurred.

They don't? Who did they marry? My wife has never embarrassed me. If we had been caught shagging in the forest, I would not be embarrassed about it. I would have a hard time getting my arm into the leg of her jeans let alone...oh never mind.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

I really can't compete with the OP on this one, but suffice it to say my wife has NEVER

embarassed me.

However, on one occasion there was monumental POTENTIAL for embarassment.

We had known each other for around 14 months before we met in person and we

treated each other like long lost spouses on the first night we were together in Bangkok.

We stayed at a hotel, but the next morning the plan was to meet her ex-husband AND son.

I'm not Catholic but I DID say a few Hail Marys before sucking it up and meeting them.

The meeting was a good one and I had no problems with either of them since that day.

Thinking of what they could do or say was a waste of time, nobody was embarassed on

either side and that was the beginning of a great month together with frequent meetings

with her ex husband and son. It's better to get the events with a potential for disaster

over quickly and do everything above board. That was her intent and to this day I marvel

at her wisdom.

As she is here, her ex husband is doing well caring for her affiairs in Thailand and her son

has just graduated from the top university in Thailand (Chulalongkorn).

02/2003 - Met

08/24/09 I-129F; 09/02 NOA1; 10/14 NOA2; 11/24 interview; 11/30 K-1 VISA (92 d); 12/29 POE 12/31/09 Marriage

03/29/-04/06/10 - AOS sent/rcd; 04/13 NOA1; AOS 2 NBC

04/14 $1010 cashed; 04/19 NOA1

04/28 Biom.

06/16 EAD/AP

06/24 Infops; AP mail

06/28 EAD mail; travel 2 BKK; return 07/17

07/20/10 interview, 4d. b4 I-129F anniv. APPROVAL!*

08/02/10 GC

08/09/10 SSN

2012-05-16 Lifting Cond. - I-751 sent

2012-06-27 Biom,

2013-01-10 7 Mo, 2 Wks. & 5 days - 10 Yr. PR Card (no interview)

*2013-04-22 Apply for citizenship (if she desires at that time) 90 days prior to 3yr anniversary of P. Residence