dhsplease

I-751 Waiver Filers Timeline

1,041 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Do you have a list of your evidence? I'm curious to know. Also, what did you end up sending in?

latoslatos,

These are the items I sent in.

---> Self declaration of events from marriage to divorce in detail.

---->Joint bank accounts copies.

---->Joint car insurance policy.

----> 3 affidavits from friends and family members attesting the authenticity of the marriage.

--->lots of pics of marriage ceremony, reception and post married life.

---->divorce decree.

---->divorce settlement agreement.

---->wedding bills, receipts, invitation cards.

----->tax statement under married but filing separately clause. ( we were not yet divorced)

---->greeting cards that were sent by us to my parents.

---->some other documentation about marriage, divorce that was added by my lawyer. kind of magazines and newspaper articles.

---->my employment letter.

----green card copy, work visa copy, passport copy, 4 passport pics.

This is all that i can remember.

mr2100,

Inshallah we will get good news.

Hello,

I think the evidence seems quite sufficient.

I am also waiting for the I-751 waiver which was sumbitted in Feb 2010. Could anyone tell me how to see/find "touch" on the USCIS website ? I havenot seen any status change in a while.

Thanks

Hello,

I am also waiting for the I-751 waiver which was sumbitted in Feb 2010. Could anyone tell me how to see/find "touch" on the USCIS website ? I havenot seen any status change in a while.

Thanks

@ ARRYGOLD: There is "touch" option on USCIS website. But if you have opened your portfolio on thier website, you can see the "last updated" date on it. So what people are talking about "touching case", means their "last updated" date was updated. Hope this helps. What is your timeline?

Also I guess you are not included in our list. So can anyoneplease add ARRYGOLD is the list?

@ MR2100: I guess, you should now make an infopass appoitment/ service request to see what is happenening? You can always make a call on 1800 number.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hello,

Thanks

Hi ARRYGOLD,

Please come back to update Feb Filers list Here. You haven't update your Bio date yet...!!

Then you can join this Waiver Filers list too :)

Your evidence looks excellent. It could be a background check issue, maybe? I would suggest making an INFOPASS appointment if you're outside of the target window, which you now are. Let us know.

100% Naturalized U.S.D.A. Prime American

proud_filipino_american_trucker_hat.jpg?

Ameen

Did you make an infopass appointment to inquire about your case?

Dear oakalian

what is the diffrence between infopass appointment and if I make inquery on phone with uscis and they issue service request on my case.

and if I do both then is that be okay?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Dear oakalian

what is the diffrence between infopass appointment and if I make inquery on phone with uscis and they issue service request on my case.

and if I do both then is that be okay?

Calling on the phone gives you only the same exact information you can see online (i.e useless). An infopass is when you meet a real immigration officer (not just a customer support representative) who can do real stuff.

Wife's I-130:

03/15/2019 NOA1 (Nebraska Service Center)

02/11/2020 Case transferred to Vermont Service Center

02/02/2021 NOA2 الحمد لله

02/04/2021 Approval email
02/12/2022 NVC documents submitted

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Your evidence looks excellent. It could be a background check issue, maybe? I would suggest making an INFOPASS appointment if you're outside of the target window, which you now are. Let us know.

latoslatos,

No I am not out of the target window yet. Target window is 6 month for VSC for I-751 form. I will wait for the next 2 months and then let my lawyer do that.

WHAT CAN I DO IF I FILL OUT IN JAN 21, MY LAST UPDATE WAS ON JUN 26, AND IT STILLS ON INITIAL REVIEW, ALSO I WAS TRYING TO MAKE AN INFOPASS APPOINTMENT, BUT MY NEAREST OFFICE IS NOT TAKING APPOINTS. :( IM SO STRESSED, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, EVERYBODY IS GETTING THEIR GC IN LESS THAN 5 MONTHS . :(

Jan/21/10---- Application Received

Feb/11/10---- Biometrics Taken

March/12/10-- One Yr. Extension Received

March/23/10-- Green Card Expired

June/26/10--- Updated date in USCIS Portfolio

June/29/10--- Place Service Request

July/30/10--- Place 2nd Service Request

Sept/07/2010== Place 3rd Service Request

Sept/27/2010==EMAIL received post decision activity, green card apprived.

catcatsdg20070115_-8_My+Aaron+is.png

dev073pr___.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

WHAT CAN I DO IF I FILL OUT IN JAN 21, MY LAST UPDATE WAS ON JUN 26, AND IT STILLS ON INITIAL REVIEW, ALSO I WAS TRYING TO MAKE AN INFOPASS APPOINTMENT, BUT MY NEAREST OFFICE IS NOT TAKING APPOINTS. :( IM SO STRESSED, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, EVERYBODY IS GETTING THEIR GC IN LESS THAN 5 MONTHS . :(

Hi brenda&Adrian,

You posted in wrong thread. I believe you are not waiver filer...

I would say that you should wait for one more month. Today I have completed 6 months (NOA--01/13), and I am too still in the initial review. Mr.2100 is waiting from December, 2009. Every case is very different, so you can not apply 6 month rule to each one. At this point you or I cannot do much (it is out of our control). By being stressed out the outcome of the case will not change. I am too going to wait until the end of July and will then make an infopass appointment if I don't hear anything back from them.

Can you make an advanced infopass appointment for September in the office nearby you?

Hi brenda&Adrian,

You posted in wrong thread. I believe you are not waiver filer...

WHAT IS WAIVER FILER??

dev073pr___.png

WHAT IS WAIVER FILER??

“I-751 Waiver” is an application that you file if your marriage to USC is ended in a divorce or your USC spouse is not alive. It is a good-faith waiver application. Looks like you are still married to USC??

“I-751 Waiver” is an application that you file if your marriage to USC is ended in a divorce or your USC spouse is not alive. It is a good-faith waiver application. Looks like you are still married to USC??

oh yeah, i think i was in the wrong forum, lol

dev073pr___.png

As my case is still in "Initial Review" phase and outside of USCIS's target window(6 months), today I called 1800 number and opened a service request. I was told over phone that I would hear a response from USCIS in next 30 days based on today's service request. Hence, I would encourage to the people who are outside of target window to give try on 1800 number.

Mr.2100: Have you heard anything on your case?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.