dhsplease

I-751 Waiver Filers Timeline

1,041 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i dont know what to expect in this interview...

What interview? have you been asked for an interview? If you look at those approved, non of us have been asked for an interview. You're worried for nothing! Cheer up..

Wife's I-130:

03/15/2019 NOA1 (Nebraska Service Center)

02/11/2020 Case transferred to Vermont Service Center

02/02/2021 NOA2 الحمد لله

02/04/2021 Approval email
02/12/2022 NVC documents submitted

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

okalian my interview is schedulled for 7/26....check out the timeline from this thread

AOS Timeline

08/13/08 AOS sent
08/18/08 NOA1
08/22/08 Appointment Biomentrics
09/10/08 Biometrics done
09/11/08 RFE
09/18/08 Case transfered to NBC
10/16/08 EAD approved
10/24/08 EAD approved again
10/27/08 EAD in Mail
10/28/08 applied for SSN (not verified)still waiting:-(
12/18/08 got my SSN today YEAHHHHH
12/30/08 passed my TX DL today YIPPIEEEEEEE
03/03/09 Interview ,approved...thanks god:-)
03/09/09 Welcome letter in Mail.Juhuuuuuuuu
03/16/09 Green Card in Mail:-)))))

02/02/10 I-751 Waiver to VSC
02/08/10 NOA1
02/17/10 Check cashed
04/15/10 Biometrics
07/26/10 Interview
08/06/10 Approved ,thanks god juhuuuuuuuuuuuu
08/16/10 Greencard in Mail,done for ten years:-))

N-400 here we go in the last round

12/09/2013 N-400 to Dallas

12/13/2013 NOA1

12/18/2013 check cashed

01/03/2014 Biometrics

02/04/2014 in line for Interview

04/11/2014 Interview& Oath

You will be OK my dear. As long as you married your spouse in good faith, you will be OK. Viel glueck!

100% Naturalized U.S.D.A. Prime American

proud_filipino_american_trucker_hat.jpg?

Filed: Timeline

@justmenow...gruss vom nachbarlaendli*g

This time, it's up to them to prove that your marriage was not in good faith. From what I've read, at the interview they just go over the paperwork and chat a little - plus you'll be done with all this afterwards. I wonder if I get an interview too...not sure what there is to talk about. I'll have to bring a oujia board if they want to question my husband. :(

Wishing you the best, keep us posted - und viele Gruesse zurueck!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

This time, it's up to them to prove that your marriage was not in good faith. From what I've read, at the interview they just go over the paperwork and chat a little - plus you'll be done with all this afterwards. I wonder if I get an interview too...not sure what there is to talk about. I'll have to bring a oujia board if they want to question my husband. :(

Wishing you the best, keep us posted - und viele Gruesse zurueck!

i dont know if they have to prove that my marriage was not in good faith...i guess its the opposite and i have to prove that the marriage was in good faith thats why i have to bring all the evidence...i am just worried that they think i seperate fast after i got the greencard because i got it in march and moved out end of august...but he was drunk all the time and i couldnt stand it anymore and he became physical to me and threaten me so i took off...and i have 3 affidavits from friends and my mom in law that all that is true..so i hope they believe me

AOS Timeline

08/13/08 AOS sent
08/18/08 NOA1
08/22/08 Appointment Biomentrics
09/10/08 Biometrics done
09/11/08 RFE
09/18/08 Case transfered to NBC
10/16/08 EAD approved
10/24/08 EAD approved again
10/27/08 EAD in Mail
10/28/08 applied for SSN (not verified)still waiting:-(
12/18/08 got my SSN today YEAHHHHH
12/30/08 passed my TX DL today YIPPIEEEEEEE
03/03/09 Interview ,approved...thanks god:-)
03/09/09 Welcome letter in Mail.Juhuuuuuuuu
03/16/09 Green Card in Mail:-)))))

02/02/10 I-751 Waiver to VSC
02/08/10 NOA1
02/17/10 Check cashed
04/15/10 Biometrics
07/26/10 Interview
08/06/10 Approved ,thanks god juhuuuuuuuuuuuu
08/16/10 Greencard in Mail,done for ten years:-))

N-400 here we go in the last round

12/09/2013 N-400 to Dallas

12/13/2013 NOA1

12/18/2013 check cashed

01/03/2014 Biometrics

02/04/2014 in line for Interview

04/11/2014 Interview& Oath

i dont know if they have to prove that my marriage was not in good faith...i guess its the opposite and i have to prove that the marriage was in good faith thats why i have to bring all the evidence...i am just worried that they think i seperate fast after i got the greencard because i got it in march and moved out end of august...but he was drunk all the time and i couldnt stand it anymore and he became physical to me and threaten me so i took off...and i have 3 affidavits from friends and my mom in law that all that is true..so i hope they believe me

Should make no difference. I got my conditional card in May 2008, and we separated December 2008. About the same amount of time. The key here is the evidence.

Timeline

This time, it's up to them to prove that your marriage was not in good faith.

This is correct. If they decide to deny your I-751, USCIS has the burden of evidence to prove your marriage was not real. And this isn't very easy.

Sich nicht um ungelegte Eier kummern :)

Wife's I-130:

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

This is correct. If they decide to deny your I-751, USCIS has the burden of evidence to prove your marriage was not real. And this isn't very easy.

Sich nicht um ungelegte Eier kummern :)

Its been 4 months now since i got the NOA1. Case was touched on 6/26/10. I wanna know if i am IN or OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been 4 months now since i got the NOA1. Case was touched on 6/26/10. I wanna know if i am IN or OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have a list of your evidence? I'm curious to know. Also, what did you end up sending in?

Dear iamwhatiam80

I am waiting for my i751 since december 2009 and almost seven months no results yet.........................

What can we do? just wait and pray...............................................................

Allah (Almighty God) will resolve our problems very soon. pray pary and pary.

Good luck all

Dear iamwhatiam80

I am waiting for my i751 since december 2009 and almost seven months no results yet.........................

What can we do? just wait and pray...............................................................

Good luck all

Your timeline is outside their target window. You can consider making an inquiry via INFOPASS on your case. God will take care of you.

Dear iamwhatiam80

Good luck all

Your timeline is outside their target window. You can consider making an inquiry via INFOPASS on your case. God will take care of you.

Dear iamwhatiam80

Good luck all

Dear iamwhatiam80

Good luck all

Timeline

.Allah (Almighty God) will resolve our problems very soon

Ameen

Did you make an infopass appointment to inquire about your case?

Wife's I-130:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.