Ggreen

Save Israel

212 posts in this topic

There is one small problem with your wild eyed rant, Palistine never exsisted as a country. The Arabs had the chance several times but it wasn't important to them. Your irrational rants do not hold water.
The viability of acountry doesn't rest with how long ago it existed. 65 years ago, Israel didn't exist. 250 years ago America didn't exist. 2500 years ago Greece didn't exist. So how come all these countries get to exist but not Palestine? I hate you make this canned response but it's fitting here: Your eyes have been blinded by zionist charm.

Discount my questions as irrational rant or whatever else. But deep down I know you are yarning for freedom and justice for Palestine. You are just not at liberty to let that out. You're undoubtably being forced by your society to maintain your support for terrorism. You fail to see Israel kills more Palestinians each year directly than Palestinians have over the last 20 years. How can you support such things? How? Only because you're being "convinced" to do so. But how long will you keep lying to yourself?

Edited by IndigoSkies

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Because England didn't let them.

Why doesn't Isreal give up the land it stole since 1967 and allow Palestine to be created? Why doesn't Israel stop killing and why don't its support stop supporting terorrism? Why doesn't Israel sign NPT and give up its nukes. Why doesn't Isreal respect international border? Why doesn't Isreal stop assasinating people? Why doesn't Israel let olive farmers pick their olives? Why doesn't Israel let poor, pregnant women go to hospital? Why doesn't Israel give full rights to its non-Jewish population? Why doesn't Isreal stop insisting on milking the Holocaust? Why doesn't respect UN resolutions? Why doesn't Isreal stop killing activists? Why doesn't Isreal let Gazaan have cements to build homes it destoryed? Why doesn't Israel let Gazaan have fishing rods to fish? Why Isreal fear a free Palestine? Why does Isreal feel so entitled?

Are you going to answer these questions according to the propaganda manual that you get from Israel on your montlhy Zionist newspaper? If so, save it. The answer is simply that Isreal has zero regard for anyone else except itself. It consider itself entitled to all of these. Only its might is holding it up. But as histories have shown even mighty British empire was kicked around by naked Indians wearing diapers.

These are in order to what I have highlighted in your text.

1. Regarding the UN, Israel supported the original UN plan, the Palestinians did not because they did not want Israel to exist. Israel tends to feel that the UN has turned its back on them.

2. Cement is used in bunkers

3. Because Hamas wants Israel wiped off of the map. Fatah? Yes, I think there is a chance of peace there.

I don't understand why some things don't go through the blockade...like coffee etc. I do think Israel should have suspended settlement building and should come to the table with Fatah.

Timeline

The viability of acountry doesn't rest with how long ago it existed. 65 years ago, Israel didn't exist. 250 years ago America didn't exist. 2500 years ago Greece didn't exist. So how come all these countries get to exist but not Palestine? I hate you make this canned response but it's fitting here: Your eyes have been blinded by zionist charm.

Discount my questions as irrational rant or whatever else. But deep down I know you are yarning for freedom and justice for Palestine. You are just not at liberty to let that out. You're undoubtably being forced by your society to maintain your support for terrorism. You fail to see Israel kills more Palestinians each year directly than Palestinians have over the last 20 years. How can you support such things? How? Only because you're being "convinced" to do so. But how long will you keep lying to yourself?

When you start telling people how they should think and that they are "lying to themselves" its hard not to take what you say as an irrational rant.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Why doesn't Isreal give up the land it stole since 1967 and allow Palestine to be created?

There never was a Palestinian state. Israel took Gaza from Egypt and the West Bank

from Jordan during the 1967 war. (By the way, Jordan had "occupied" the West Bank since

1950 and no-one seemed to care.)

Why doesn't Israel stop killing and why don't its support stop supporting terorrism?

I don't understand this sentence.

Why doesn't Israel sign NPT and give up its nukes.

Why should it? Why doesn't Pakistan (or Britain, or the United States) give up the nukes? What a silly question.

Why doesn't Isreal respect international border?

Which one? Pre-1967 border (aka the "green line")? 1949 Armistice Line?

Why doesn't Isreal stop assasinating people?

Because they are terrorists. Other countries, including the United States, assassinate known

terrorists who pose a threat to their national security.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Why doesn't Israel let olive farmers pick their olives? Why doesn't Israel let poor, pregnant women go to hospital?

Huh?

Why doesn't Israel give full rights to its non-Jewish population?

They have Israeli passports, they can vote, they have representation in the Knesset. What rights are they missing?

Why doesn't Isreal stop insisting on milking the Holocaust?

Because 6 million Jews were slaughtered?

Why doesn't respect UN resolutions?

Because the UN is a joke, with Libya being on the Human Rights Council.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

Arabs didn't create the nations. The British did when they left.

bmand.gif

transj.gif

1947mapa.gif

That wasn't really my question but okay, yes when Britain left the UN drafted the plan for an Israeli nation and a Palestinian Nation. Jewish people approved it, Arabs did not.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I know this topic is very controversial and I am not sure what every answer is. But I find it over the top when people rant and rave about Israel being a terrorist government. I have read the same biased opinion of it from so many people who are either from a certain region of the world or of a certain religion. I know there are others in that region who would actually like peace with their neighboring Israelis but mostly I read so much hate and anger from both sides. It's no wonder why they are so defensive of them self as a nation when other nations, not very far from them, are always wanting them out of there completely. How sweet. I do not support every single thing Israel does, but I definitely support their right to have a presence in what are also their lands. I am not against a Palestinian state to be formed somehow, but do I really see that happening in a peaceful way?? Not anytime soon. That's my opinion. I am also biased, in favor of Israel.

Edited by chri'stina

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I'm not going to point a finger at any individuals, but it is truly sad to see someone post about this topic when they dont know the long term history involved..only the last 100 years...no0pb.gif

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Who here is aware of the terrorist acts done in the name of creating a Jewish state, the colonialism involved in forming the modern Middle East, or how or why Israel was created in the first place? It's not pretty, except in revisionist history. There are no real heroes there.

Timeline

Who here is aware of the terrorist acts done in the name of creating a Jewish state, the colonialism involved in forming the modern Middle East, or how or why Israel was created in the first place? It's not pretty, except in revisionist history. There are no real heroes there.

If your going to post something like this can you at least elaborate?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Good palestine timeline Canaan/Palestine/Israel: A Brief Early History in Maps

Jerusalem Timeline

Israel Timeline

These links provide a good outline and limited descriptions of what has happened over time and where...

If it were not for Hitlers actions, There would likely not be an Israel today... His attrocities caused the UN to propose that they have thier own land... Who was actually there first?

Edited by ScottThuy

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

Why do the Arabs fear the Israelis so much? They are a large area and surround them pretty much. The bible shows they have been on that land and history shows they have more title to it then the Koran and Arab religion says they do. If the Arabs are so dead set against the Jews (And it is Jews they hate so much and not Israel per se) then go and take them out. Oh wait they have tried numerous times and they keep failing. LOL. The Palestinians voted into office a group that has as their mandate to destroy Israel. They kept sending rockets and bombs to kill innocent Jews. The Jews fight back and get condemned. Some group throws rockets and bombs and kills my fellow citizens and they are toast. Bravo Israel for sticking up for yourselves and keep smacking the aggressors down like they deserve.