Ggreen

Save Israel

212 posts in this topic

The viability of acountry doesn't rest with how long ago it existed. 65 years ago, Israel didn't exist. 250 years ago America didn't exist. 2500 years ago Greece didn't exist. So how come all these countries get to exist but not Palestine? I hate you make this canned response but it's fitting here: Your eyes have been blinded by zionist charm.

Discount my questions as irrational rant or whatever else. But deep down I know you are yarning for freedom and justice for Palestine. You are just not at liberty to let that out. You're undoubtably being forced by your society to maintain your support for terrorism. You fail to see Israel kills more Palestinians each year directly than Palestinians have over the last 20 years. How can you support such things? How? Only because you're being "convinced" to do so. But how long will you keep lying to yourself?

I understand your opinion to a degree, but the ability to have a viable "Palestine" was in the hands of Palestinian's and their Arab neighbors. Poor leadership, being sold down a river by fellow Muslim's using average Palestinian's to allege how evil Israel is have as much or more to do with today's lack of a Palestine as anything else.

Israel kills more Palestinian's because they have far greater access to modern weapons, and much like the USA are highly skilled in their use.

There is no doubt Israel has done more than a few wrongs in a protracted and horrible situation, but it is you has been fooled by anti-Zionist rhetoric if you think Palestinians and their fellow Arabs are innocent victims. Palestinians have indeed been victimized by their own leadership.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Who here is aware of the terrorist acts done in the name of creating a Jewish state, the colonialism involved in forming the modern Middle East, or how or why Israel was created in the first place? It's not pretty, except in revisionist history. There are no real heroes there.

There may not be any true heroes on either side. That much is true.

Edited by ready4ONE

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

The Jews are Gods chosen people. The Palestinians are not.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lesotho
Timeline

The Jews are Gods chosen people. The Palestinians are not.

Lovely.

While that statement was designed to stir the pot you cannot ignore the religious aspects of this topic. Whether you believe or not it still is a huge factor and must be recognised.

If your going to post something like this can you at least elaborate?

she should have to? one would hope that anyone attempting to discuss the topic here would at least have some background knowledge. what she's talking about is pretty rudimentary in re. to this conflict.

but for those who need it spelled out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_attacks

i realize that a good number of posters in this thread don't recognize arabs as even being human beings to begin with, but even in that case, the bombing of the king david hotel, which killed several british nurses and secretaries is of note.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

While that statement was designed to stir the pot you cannot ignore the religious aspects of this topic. Whether you believe or not it still is a huge factor and must be recognised.

anyone that considers that a factor has quite firmly parked themselves in tinfoil hat wearing crazyville. it's about as valid a contribution as monkeys smearing their own feces on the walls of their pen at the zoo.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Timeline

anyone that considers that a factor has quite firmly parked themselves in tinfoil hat wearing crazyville. it's about as valid a contribution as monkeys smearing their own feces on the walls of their pen at the zoo.

So you would ignore the 2000 years of religious significance of the area? Then you don't really have even a small grasp of the problem.

Filed: Timeline

Why do the Arabs fear the Israelis so much? They are a large area and surround them pretty much. The bible shows they have been on that land and history shows they have more title to it then the Koran and Arab religion says they do. If the Arabs are so dead set against the Jews (And it is Jews they hate so much and not Israel per se) then go and take them out. Oh wait they have tried numerous times and they keep failing. LOL. The Palestinians voted into office a group that has as their mandate to destroy Israel. They kept sending rockets and bombs to kill innocent Jews. The Jews fight back and get condemned. Some group throws rockets and bombs and kills my fellow citizens and they are toast. Bravo Israel for sticking up for yourselves and keep smacking the aggressors down like they deserve.

Maybe because the Romans destroyed the second temple, kicked them off the land 1960 years ago, and they didn't return in mass until post WWII? It's not like they were the original people to settle in the region either, or that they were ever able to keep it for very long once they did. The Babylonians destroyed the first temple, along with the Ark of the Covenant, slaughtered the Kingdom of Israel, and took the Kingdom of Judah as captives. Later on, the Babylonians rebuilt the temple, and allowed what was left of the Hebrews to resettle in Palestine.

ETA: Added bold.

Edited by ##########

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

the irgun did bomb the king david hotel.... after they called in the bomb threat to evacuate the building...

Emmett Fitz-Hume: I'm sorry I'm late, I had to attend the reading of a will. I had to stay till the very end, and I found out I received nothing... broke my arm.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

So you would ignore the 2000 years of religious significance of the area? Then you don't really have even a small grasp of the problem.

Religion has a lot less to do with the conflict than racism and anti-Semitism on the part of the European forces involved in creating the boundaries and nations in the modern Middle East. If you don't know how the region (not just Israel) was created, by whom, when and why, you're missing too much information to discuss the issue with more than revisionist rhetoric. I wrote my thesis and dissertation about how it was created. Being Palestinian, I wanted to know. I was shocked and surprised at what I learned in contrast to what we are told. Check it out, you'll be shocked, too.

Timeline

Religion has a lot less to do with the conflict than racism and anti-Semitism on the part of the European forces involved in creating the boundaries and nations in the modern Middle East. If you don't know how the region (not just Israel) was created, by whom, when and why, you're missing too much information to discuss the issue with more than revisionist rhetoric. I wrote my thesis and dissertation about how it was created. Being Palestinian, I wanted to know. I was shocked and surprised at what I learned in contrast to what we are told. Check it out, you'll be shocked, too.

I am familure with the history of the area. I was just pointing out that 3 religions claim the area as holy ground and to ignore that gives a very incomplete picture.

Why do the Arabs fear the Israelis so much? They are a large area and surround them pretty much. The bible shows they have been on that land and history shows they have more title to it then the Koran and Arab religion says they do. If the Arabs are so dead set against the Jews (And it is Jews they hate so much and not Israel per se) then go and take them out. Oh wait they have tried numerous times and they keep failing. LOL. The Palestinians voted into office a group that has as their mandate to destroy Israel. They kept sending rockets and bombs to kill innocent Jews. The Jews fight back and get condemned. Some group throws rockets and bombs and kills my fellow citizens and they are toast. Bravo Israel for sticking up for yourselves and keep smacking the aggressors down like they deserve.

Well said.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Even if you use the Bible as a history book, a dubious proposition at best, it shows that the Jews were not alone in occupying the land, that they weren't it's heroes, and that the theme of the NT is that Jews will go to hell because God favors Christians.

Edited by Sofiyya

Even if you use the Bible as a history book, a dubious proposition at best, it shows that the Jews were not alone in occupying the land, that they weren't it's heroes, and that the theme of the NT is that Jews will go to hell because God favors Christians.

:blink:

Not that I care what the bible does and doesn't say, but really, it definitely does not say that, or anything like it. What a bizarre thing to iterate from someone allegedly so learned.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .