Hilarious Clinton

Rape suspect deported 4 times

92 posts in this topic

This poor woman was raped and your trying to hang your hat on statistics. :angry:

Whenever you have holes in your system you try to fix it. Its all part of a bigger puzzle. We have a failed immigration system here in the US and it needs to be addressed so that women like this are spared.

Predictable, somehow I lack empathy for the victim. Good luck with that train of thought.

This criminal needs to be properly dealt with but his crime has nothing to do with his legal status and trying to suggest that it does is silly.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Of course the streets would be safer if all illegals were deported - you can't deny the fact that at least *some* illegals are rapists.

The majority of people, ALL people, are not criminals and do not commit rape or other crimes. Thank goodness for that fact. Even in the worst ghettos and highest crime areas...even in Juarez Mexico, most people are not criminals. By far, most are not criminals.

Removing criminals from our society will reduce crime. Nothing else will. Removing lettuce pickers and roofers will not reduce crime. Removing grass cutters and nannies will not reduce crime.

Eliminating economic incentive will eliminate illegals, eliminate abuse and exploitation of PEOPLE in violation of our labor laws. It will eliminate the "rape trees" where illegal alien women are raped by the Coyotes bringing them into the US to work for US employers so the US employers can avoid our labor laws and put more cash in their pocket.

For every case of a crime committed by an illegal aline I can name 10, 50 or 100 crimes committed by citizens. So what? Illegal entry into our country is not about crime. Trying to make it such is just smoke and mirrors.

There is NO DEBATE that US employers are the engine of the problem. Shut down the engine by cutting off its fuel and the problem stops. And WHO can debate the enforcement of our wage and hour laws? Will Madame Cleo say Mexicans should not get minimum wage? Will Obama try to eliminate minimum wage for everyone? Will Nancy Pelosi try to eliminate workman's comp laws? Will Harry Reid propose eliminating laws against sexual abuse and harassment?

Why would anyone insust on debating a worthless point when the obvious answer is undebateable?

The obvious answer to that is that only people that want illegal aliens to continue as they are now would propose and debate stupid laws as a form of diversion so they can continue to benefit from exploitation, racism and abuse of a race of people.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

He should be dealt with properly, imprisoned for the proper amount of time and deported. I am sure he will be. Yet somehow you seem to think I am responsible for his committing crimes in the future because I understand how reality works? Great :thumbs:

Yes, he'll be deported, but unfortunately that doesn't work for this guy.

A stiff punishment is required to stop him & anyone like him completely.

8/2/2021:  Mailed N-400

8/4/2021: N-400 received

8/6/2021:  Biometrics to be reused
3/15/2022:  Interview (successful)

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

This criminal needs to be properly dealt with but his crime has nothing to do with his legal status and trying to suggest that it does is silly.

What part of "should not be here in the first place" do you not understand?

Crimes such as this committed by US citizens and legal residents are not preventable.

Crimes committed by illegal aliens are entirely preventable. See the difference?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Predictable, somehow I lack empathy for the victim. Good luck with that train of thought.

Its not that you dont feel for the victim but that your anger is misplaced in the need to defend innocent illegal immigrants.

Yes true his crime has nothing to do with his status(never said it did) but the fact is that if we had a effective system his crime would never have been committed.

LOL

Yes, I really want undocumented workers to be exploited by evil American corporations :thumbs:

Its not that you dont feel for the victim but that your anger is misplaced in the need to defend innocent illegal immigrants.

Yes true his crime has nothing to do with his status(never said it did) but the fact is that if we had a effective system his crime would never have been committed.

I am not angry and I am not defending undocumented immigrants. I am curious as to why some people feel the need to attach significance where there is none, as in, illegals rape those who no one else would rape. That makes sense, right?

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

What part of "should not be here in the first place" do you not understand?

Crimes such as this committed by US citizens and legal residents are not preventable.

Crimes committed by illegal aliens are entirely preventable. See the difference?

Well, that would be true if undocumented migrants could be easily prevented from entering or staying in the US without permission to be here. If it was so easy to do however, I am quite sure it would already have been done. It isn't so it hasn't so getting all worked up about the 'if he wasn't here because he's not meant to be' angle is perverse.

LOL

Yes, I really want undocumented workers to be exploited by evil American corporations :thumbs:

I said misplaced anger. The fact that a illegal immigrant has the ability to commit this heinous crime is enough to make anyone angry.

I am not angry and I am not defending undocumented immigrants. I am curious as to why some people feel the need to attach significance where there is none, as in, illegals rape those who no one else would rape. That makes sense, right?

All I am saying is that the fact he is illegal need to be pointed out. I do agree that the title of this thread was intended to bait. The lack of concern with the illegal in this situation and all your concern only being on those who pointed out that he was illegal is irritating.

Of course the streets would be safer if all illegals were deported - you can't deny the fact that at least *some* illegals are rapists.
You can't deny that some American are rapist. You can't deny some legal immigrants are rapist. You can't deny some blacks are rapist. You can't deny some whites are rapist. You can't deny any of this. What's your solution, deport everyone back to whereever they came from? Being an immigrant legal or illegal doesn't cause a person to be rapist. Legal status are not the causes of rape or crime. A criminal is a criminal is a criminal. They can be legal or illegal or resident or citizen.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

Timeline

Well, that would be true if undocumented migrants could be easily prevented from entering or staying in the US without permission to be here.

Isn't that the idea behind the controversial Arizona law?

Make the lawbreaking residents uncomfortable enough to leave?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

You can't deny that some American are rapist. You can't deny some legal immigrants are rapist. You can't deny some blacks are rapist. You can't deny some whites are rapist. You can't deny any of this. What's your solution, deport everyone back to whereever they came from?

Yes. Deport everyone who can be deported - white, brown or black. I'm sure you know

that *legal* immigrants are still subject to deportation if they commit a deportable offense.

I said misplaced anger. The fact that a illegal immigrant has the ability to commit this heinous crime is enough to make anyone angry.

All I am saying is that the fact he is illegal need to be pointed out. I do agree that the title of this thread was intended to bait. The lack of concern with the illegal in this situation and all your concern only being on those who pointed out that he was illegal is irritating.

Angry? I don't know, I tend not to get angry over things I am not responsible for and can't change, nor am I any sort of relative, friend or associate.

As a crime, rape is heinous - that I recognize. I also recognize that we have a system in place to deal with it as a crime, an imperfect system to be sure, but we have laws and we have penalties for those who commit these crimes and hopefully this person will get a fair trial and then have to serve a sentence for the crime that he committed, if he is duly found guilty - which likely he is and will be so found.

I don't care about the fact that he was undocumented one way or the other as it has no bearing on how heinous the crime was.

The fact that anyone committed such a crime should be a case for anger, surely... The end result is the same after all.

Doesn't really matter who did it at the end of the day.

The hell it doesnt, it makes all the difference in the world. It helps from having this happen again.