Hilarious Clinton

Rape suspect deported 4 times

92 posts in this topic

Yep, if the USA used the techniques that scare businesses into carding a 40 year old for alcohol, I think we can stop employers hiring illegals.

It must be possible to stop employers from hiring undocumented migrants wholesale and knowingly which one hopes would solve a lot of the problem. Whether one could use the same techniques to eliminate the problem entirely, I sort of doubt, in the same way that some underage 'drinkers' acquire alcohol despite quite stringent regulations being in place. I expect those who want to have their lawns cut and gardens tended because they can't be bothered to do it themselves, but can't afford to have it done properly will still try it on.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

There is a reason why countries with strict immigration have fewer problem with immigrants. Not rocket science by any stretch. Anyone here with a PR (like myself) knows, one strike and I am easily thrown out. Whereas, an illegal alien knows he can just jump the border again and again.

It's amazing that some are willing to bend the rules of a civilized society and rules of immigration, for illegal aliens to get their way. To the point where they cannot even agree with a one felony and you are out policy, for illegal aliens. It's the same like-minded folks though who excuse people trashing section 8 or any other taxpayer funded buildings or services. Actually have the nerve to blame society for that too.

Knowing the perpetrator's immigrant status will help prevent it from happening again?

Knowing his status would have ensured he would not have been around for the second, third or forth time to be able to rape anyone.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

There is a reason why countries with strict immigration have fewer problem with immigrants. Not rocket science by any stretch. Anyone here with a PR (like myself) knows, one strike and I am easily thrown out. Whereas, an illegal alien knows he can just jump the border again and again.

The US has a strict policy on deportation - one strike and you are out for 10 years to life. Clearly the policy isn't the problem here - it's the enforcement.

The US has a strict policy on deportation - one strike and you are out for 10 years to life. Clearly the policy isn't the problem here - it's the enforcement.

Enforcement in the US isn't going to happen because it relies on ICE alone. It's logistically impossible to think that ICE will have anywhere near the manpower or presence of police.

I will say this though. It is laughable that the same folks who are against 'bigger government' and the 'federal government', then turn around and claim the government has failed. However, it's a cultural thing as lib yanks do the same thing with the war n drugs. Police are given FA powers and tools to actually tackle drugs and then conveniently the same people the war has failed.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

Knowing his status would have ensured he would not have been around for the second, third or forth time to be able to rape anyone.

No, that's not quite what we were talking about. I'm asking why it is important for people reading the thread to focus on the fact that the perpetrator was an illegal alien. The only purpose it seems to serve is to validate people's prejudices.

Noone agrees with illegal immigration, but that doesn't mean we need to indulge in that kind of thing.

No, that's not quite what we were talking about. I'm asking why it is important for people reading the thread to focus on the fact that the perpetrator was an illegal alien. The only purpose it seems to serve is to validate people's prejudices.

Noone agrees with illegal immigration, but that doesn't mean we need to indulge in that kind of thing.

Technically it is important. Once again, the whole purpose of immigration is to vet out potential problems. Hence the extensive background checks and multiple visa stages.

Had the US had strict 360 degree enforcement, including a AZ's law, someone like him would be hard stretched to enter. Following his third capture, he should have been imprisoned and advised that the next capture would result in an automatic 10 year prison sentence period, that would be served back in Mexico.

Timeline

Technically it is important. Once again, the whole purpose of immigration is to vet out potential problems. Hence the extensive background checks and multiple visa stages.

Had the US had strict 360 degree enforcement, including a AZ's law, someone like him would be hard stretched to enter. Following his third capture, he should have been imprisoned and advised that the next capture would result in an automatic 10 year prison sentence period, that would be served back in Mexico.

I don't disagree. But again that isn't what I was talking about.

Yes. Deport everyone who can be deported - white, brown or black. I'm sure you know that *legal* immigrants are still subject to deportation if they commit a deportable offense.
What about when an American does a deplorable offense? Where do you deport them?

You xenophobes hope to create two class of human beings in America. And sometimes it really feels like you're succeeding. But thankfully the majority are sane people. And xenophobes are just a vocal fringe group. Deriding immigrants is the *it* thing to do now. In few years you'll get over it and move on to smoething else to bark about.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

What about when an American does a deplorable offense? Where do you deport them?

You xenophobes hope to create two class of human beings in America. And sometimes it really feels like you're succeeding. But thankfully the majority are sane people. And xenophobes are just a vocal fringe group. Deriding immigrants is the *it* thing to do now. In few years you'll get over it and move on to smoething else to bark about.

Wanting to stop illegal immigration is not xenophobia. And no you lock up US citizens....but why should the US pay to imprison someone who should not be here.

Edited by Sousuke

Last time I checked this is America, so why would Americans be deported.

Whereas had an American traveled to Canada or Australia and did the same thing, after their first deportation, they would not be back into the country.

Wanting to stop illegal immigration is not xenophobia. And no you lock up US citizens....but why should the US pay to imprison someone who should not be here.

I could be wrong, but isn't the reason to ensure that the perpetrator gets what the US considers a proper sentence for the crime committed? I am sure there are many instances where the citizen of another country would prefer to be deported and tried under their own system - I can think of at least one UK citizen rotting in a texas gaol who would be up for that.

Last time I checked this is America, so why would Americans be deported.

Whereas had an American traveled to Canada or Australia and did the same thing, after their first deportation, they would not be back into the country.

You know this how? Right you have no clue. :thumbs:

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

You know this how? Right you have no clue. :thumbs:

For starters my friend has quite a senior position in the immigration department over there. Second of all, it's a no brainer. When it comes to immigration, Australia does not share the US's view of allowing anyone to enter willy-nilly. Unfortunately for you, Kumbaya didn't get Australia on top of the food chain. Furthermore, even though 1/4 of the country's citizens were born abroad, the country of immigrants argument does not fly there. Unless you are a refugee, there is only one way to enter. If you do enter illegally and are eventually caught, you are deported immediately. It does not matter if you have been there for 10 years. Obviously since you need a visa to enter AUS, even as tourist, the chance of coming in without one is negligible.

PS While you are there, you have no access to any taxpayer funded services period.

Edited by Booyah!

Timeline

Erm - the US doesn't allow people to enter "willy-nilly" either. It's why you have to apply for various visas before they'll let you in to get married and live there.

The problem isn't the law as much as the enforcement of it.

I don't see how you can claim with any authority that Australia is any better than the US at enforcing these laws, other than than the geographic fact that Australia doesn't have another entire continent attached to it by land.