Hilarious Clinton

Rape suspect deported 4 times

92 posts in this topic

EDMONDS, Wash. – The man accused of raping a woman behind an Edmonds grocery store has been deported at least four times in the past 15 years, reports KIRO Radio.

An officer responding to a woman's cry for help Sunday night found 46-year-old Jose Madrigal on top of the woman and arrested him.

According to court documents, the woman told police that Madrigal had followed her and offered her $35 for sex, but she said no. She said Madrigal then forced her into the bushes on the north side of the store and raped her.

Documents say Madrigal told police "Sometimes we have control in our brains, but we make mistakes."

The 28-year-old Edmonds woman was treated at a hospital.

Snohomish County prosecutors have charged Madrigal in district court with second degree rape. He is also is being held for the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/regional/Rape-suspect-deported-4-times-94305884.html

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Your title is asinine. Rape is a terrible crime, and one which is not confined to certain ethnicities or those with a particular immigration status. To suggest that somehow the streets would be safer in terms of rape if all illegals were deported is well, there you go. Stupid argument.

Edited by Madame Cleo

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Rape is a "mistake"???

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

So, obviously, checking ID and deporting illegals over and over again does not prevent them from committing crimes in this country.

Eliminating any economic desire for them to come WOULD.

Arizona's law is useless and cannot prevent crime.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

To suggest that somehow the streets would be safer in terms of rape if all illegals were deported

Of course the streets would be safer if all illegals were deported - you can't deny the fact that at least *some* illegals are rapists.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

No, someone doesn't have to do the rapes, but yet rape happens, and statistically rape is not confined to those who happen to belong to a specific demographic or legal status. This crime is terrible, it shouldn't have happened, I get it - but linking rape to illegals is less than helpful.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Of course the streets would be safer if all illegals were deported - you can't deny the fact that at least *some* illegals are rapists.

Yep rape occurs in any population, legal or otherwise. Want to control illegals? Control the market for illegals.

PS. I liked your idea of running stings on hiring illegals.

Edited by Sousuke

How many positive acts have been performed by illegals in terms of identifying rapists, or saving people's lives? You are suggesting that the number is none, or less significant than those who perform bad acts? Pointless to suggest the streets would be safer, it's an unquantifiable and stupid thing to speculate on.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

No, someone doesn't have to do the rapes, but yet rape happens, and statistically rape is not confined to those who happen to belong to a specific demographic or legal status. This crime is terrible, it shouldn't have happened, I get it - but linking rape to illegals is less than helpful.

The streets would still be safer. Fewer people, fewer rapes.

How many positive acts have been performed by illegals in terms of identifying rapists, or saving people's lives? You are suggesting that the number is none, or less significant than those who perform bad acts? Pointless to suggest the streets would be safer, it's an unquantifiable and stupid thing to speculate on.

How many police officers are illegal? Zero.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Your title is asinine. Rape is a terrible crime, and one which is not confined to certain ethnicities or those with a particular immigration status. To suggest that somehow the streets would be safer in terms of rape if all illegals were deported is well, there you go. Stupid argument.

Geez of course the fact that he is a illegal alien is relevant. If we had a effective way of controlling illegal immigrants then maybe this poor woman would of been spared this horrible thing that happened to her. I b1tch just as much when a sex offender who has been "cured" and released only to commit the same type of crime. The fact that he was a sex offender is as relevant as the fact this guy was illegal. Both represent a failed system. When are you going to admit that you believe illegals have just as much right in this country as we do?

Edited by _Simpson_

The streets would still be safer. Fewer people, fewer rapes.

How many police officers are illegal? Zero.

If you only want to look at the bad side of the equation, that's what you'll see but just like the regular community, undocumented aliens are made up of a myriad of different personalities, and live in a myriad of different situations and some of these people will have saved lives, reported crimes, helped make the streets safer even while some of their number will have committed rape, murder and other nasty crimes so again, total crock of ###### argument. It's unquantifiable and only those who see undocumented aliens as some kind of demon class because they are capable of crossing a border without notifying the authorities would propose such a line.

Geez of course the fact that he is a illegal alien is relevant. If we had a effective way of controlling illegal immigrants then maybe this poor woman would of been spared this horrible thing that happened to her. I b1tch just as much when a sex offender who has been "cured" and released only to commit the same type of crime. The fact that he was a sex offender is as relevant as the fact this guy was illegal. Both represent a failed system. When are you going to admit that you believe illegals have just as much right in this country as we do?

Relevant to what? That rape happens in the US? Rubbish. Trying to turn undocumented aliens into a sub class of evil because they cross a border or remain in a country without authorization is what you guys do best, but it helps no one, least of all those who are trying to reduce the numbers of undocumented aliens in the country.

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

If you only want to look at the bad side of the equation, that's what you'll see but just like the regular community, undocumented aliens are made up of a myriad of different personalities, and live in a myriad of different situations and some of these people will have saved lives, reported crimes, helped make the streets safer even while some of their number will have committed rape, murder and other nasty crimes so again, total crock of ###### argument. It's unquantifiable and only those who see undocumented aliens as some kind of demon class because they are capable of crossing a border without notifying the authorities would propose such a line.

I 100% get what your saying, but I also see mawilson's point.

He is saying if you have a population of 100,000 and a police force of 100 and then 20,000 of the population is illegal and they are removed you have gone from a ratio of 1:1000, to a ratio of 1:800 and if all populations commit crimes at an equal rate you have effectively cut crime by 20%.