Hilarious Clinton

Rape suspect deported 4 times

92 posts in this topic

The fact that anyone committed such a crime should be a case for anger, surely... The end result is the same after all.

Doesn't really matter who did it at the end of the day.

It does actually. Hence why every other single first world country has a visa process designed, to the best of its ability, to screen such criminals out. You know, the same process we used to enter.

You logic is funny though. On one hand you use the not everyone does it, so ratio is not important. Now you are insinuating that everyone does it, therefore, what's the big deal if illegal aliens do it too.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

The hell it doesnt, it makes all the difference in the world. It helps from having this happen again.

You are dealing with Pike here. His logic is that much like terrorism, it's going to happen so why bother even trying to prevent it.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It does actually. Hence why every other single first world country has a visa process designed, to the best of its ability, to screen such criminals out. You know, the same process we used to enter.

You logic is funny though. On one hand you use the not everyone does it, so ratio is not important. Now you are insinuating that everyone does it, therefore, what's the big deal if illegal aliens do it too.

Come on BY, if you can't get your brain to warp factor one at least get it going under impulse power.

Rape isn't a crime that is exclusive to any one section of society. That is all I am saying.

Isn't that the idea behind the controversial Arizona law?

Make the lawbreaking residents uncomfortable enough to leave?

I have no real clue what the law is designed to do - what I know is that it is highly unlikely to reap the results that some people seem sure it will reap in terms of reducing undocumented immigrants in the AZ area. I favour regulating those who employ undocumented migrants over penalizing and rounding up the migrants themselves. The main problem with taking the rounding up deporting approach is funding and execution in a cost effective manner that does not place an undue burden on those legal citizens who 'resemble' the perceived idea of what an undocumented migrant looks like. Never mind the disruption of communities that is undergone because of the anger such laws create within communities, no matter how misplaced that anger is - the fact is that legal citizens should never feel that they are unduly targeted because of the actions of people who 'look like' them.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Angry? I don't know, I tend not to get angry over things I am not responsible for and can't change, nor am I any sort of relative, friend or associate.

As a crime, rape is heinous - that I recognize. I also recognize that we have a system in place to deal with it as a crime, an imperfect system to be sure, but we have laws and we have penalties for those who commit these crimes and hopefully this person will get a fair trial and then have to serve a sentence for the crime that he committed, if he is duly found guilty - which likely he is and will be so found.

I don't care about the fact that he was undocumented one way or the other as it has no bearing on how heinous the crime was.

I care in the sense that if we had addressed this situation properly from the get go then we most likely wouldnt have this crime to deal with.

I have to go.

Edited by _Simpson_

I wonder if the victim cares more about the perpetrator's immigrant status than the fact that she was raped?

You don't seem to grasp crime rates at all do you.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I wonder if the victim cares more about the perpetrator's immigrant status than the fact that she was raped?

Of course she cares. People can't help but wonder "what if", even if it doesn't change anything.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Come on BY, if you can't get your brain to warp factor one at least get it going under impulse power.

Rape isn't a crime that is exclusive to any one section of society. That is all I am saying.

Never said it was but you cannot deny that rape is more prevalent and evidently acceptable in some cultures (countries) than others. Nevertheless, the whole point of an immigration process is to screen such people from entering the country. You seem to feel immigration is a right for anyone and everyone to enter - it's not. Criminals cannot even visit various countries as tourists let alone reside there.

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I have no real clue what the law is designed to do - what I know is that it is highly unlikely to reap the results that some people seem sure it will reap in terms of reducing undocumented immigrants in the AZ area. I favour regulating those who employ undocumented migrants over penalizing and rounding up the migrants themselves. The main problem with taking the rounding up deporting approach is funding and execution in a cost effective manner that does not place an undue burden on those legal citizens who 'resemble' the perceived idea of what an undocumented migrant looks like. Never mind the disruption of communities that is undergone because of the anger such laws create within communities, no matter how misplaced that anger is - the fact is that legal citizens should never feel that they are unduly targeted because of the actions of people who 'look like' them.

Yep, if the USA used the techniques that scare businesses into carding a 40 year old for alcohol, I think we can stop employers hiring illegals.

I care in the sense that if we had addressed this situation properly from the get go then we most likely wouldnt have this crime to deal with.

I have to go.

With the assumption that there is a proper way to address the situation that is cost effective that somehow the authorities have purposely, or negligently failed to implement. Would that problems were so easy to solve.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Never said it was but you cannot deny that rape is more prevalent and evidently acceptable in some cultures (countries) than others. Nevertheless, the whole point of an immigration process is to screen such people from entering the country. You seem to feel immigration is a right for anyone and everyone to enter - it's not. Criminals cannot even visit various countries as tourists let alone reside there.

BY, if you're trying to make out that hispanics are serial rapists and that this is somehow condoned by their culture, then we are in racist territory once again.