Danno

Post your fav Illegal protest sign here.

148 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

>>>>>INTO BULLSHIT REMOVER>>>>>>

'Why am I here when I have nothing to say that does not involve criticizing others views again?'

What is bullshit is tut-tutting over randomly googled photographs of extremists and in the same breath commending the actions of another group of extremists depicted in a different set of randomly googled photos.

Why is context important to frame the nuances of one issue but not the other?

Edited by Its a MADHOUSE

Dude, you took the words right off my keyboard!

:thumbs:

Gotta give you props Danno, this time you have accomplished a thread of:

75896aa15be4bdf5cff882f147cab370.jpg?v=156701

Nice costume though! :rofl:

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Gotta give you props Danno, this time you have accomplished a thread of:

Nice costume though! :rofl:

Actually

LegendaryThread.jpg

I don't know any such thing. I have no special knowledge of the motivation of other posters. All I know is you used to take a 'conservative' line on US politics without question, now you are more selective. I use the same terminology as I always have if I disagree with something you post. I have not noticed any difference in posting style from anyone else when posting in response to things you post. However, you see yourself as some kind of message board victim, presumably because you like that idea. I can't imagine why anyone would though.

When did pointing something out mean I am claiming to be a victim? Oh wait, the same time the pointing out reality resulted in racism allegations. :lol:

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

you guys are right. we need some hooker & ####### threads. :thumbs:

That's a message Madame Cleo can endorse! I presume by 'hookers' we are referring to the Almaty thread?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Hopefully this thread has been sufficiently derailed from its original purpose and can now drop like a stone :thumbs:

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

This Texas DOT (Dept of Transportation) Vehicle (which turned out to be a fake) was stopped by an alert DPS Trooper on I-10 between San Antonio and Seguin, TX

dotq.jpg

dot2.jpg

dot6.jpg

dot_7_2.jpg

This illegal Mexican immigrant 'cloned' a Texas DOT Truck and got busted smuggling drugs.

It is undetermined how long they got away with it before they got busted?

This one is funny.

large_PROTEST.jpg

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Hispanic_protest3.jpg

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

This thread is ridiculous and allows those who have racist views to promote these views.

so it allows mestizos to perpetuate their racism?

as for mestizos being native americans, well that's a stretch. they are descended from east asians and are immigrants, too.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

There is only one race, the human race so that's rather a silly question. As to whether people who are physically different in terms of skin colour and facial feature pick on each other? Of course, but in the US there is only one systemic context that can and does lend any real weight to such bullying behaviour. Every time people use these ethnic differences to be divisive that behaviour intensifies on all sides. Who knew?

Come on MC, the "human race" thing is pollyanna at minimum.

Here, listen to the words of Ozzie Guillen the manager of the White Sox when he speaks about playing Baseball in Az.

Given a chance to take part in the 2011 All-Star game at Arizona, Ozzie Guillen insists he won't go.

"I wouldn't do it," the Chicago White Sox manager said Friday. "As a Latin American, it's natural that I have to support our own."

Though he has been a citizen since 2006, take note how he refers to supporting "Our own".

Now I would have thought Americans or his family were "his own"

but as we can see thats not quite the case.

http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/04/30/1036307/mlb-players-union-opposes-arizona.html

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I´m glad this was posted. Those pics make me sick. Especially since this is an imigration board I see it is very relavent and am surprised so many stick up for these "ILLIGALS". Yep, thats what they are. Find a way to round em up and send em home because they don´t belong here. make them get in the back of the line like everyone else does and do it right----after a 10 year ban for breaking the LAW and comming here ILLIGALLY. Took my wife one year and several thousands of dollars to come here LEGALLY. They need to be sent home to go through the same process---once there BAN is up.

Then they go about waving the mexican flag and telling us to go home---from our country. You know where they can go. It happens to be a bit furthur down then mexico. Sorry to break this to them but this is our land, our country. The United States of America. You like Mexico so much, stay there or go home.

Things like this make me sick.

My mom came here from Norway 50 years ago , learned the language, and became an AMERICAN. She is pure American, just like me who was born and raised hbere. These people once again make me SICK.

NO AMNESTY-----Just a ticket home for the law breaking filth who try to butt in line and then call the U.S. Mexico. Absurd. Maybe they should learn a little of there own history as well. Or are they spending to much time in there schools learning how to run, jump, or swim?

P.S. was on such a rant I didn´t even bother to proofread or anything---just hit send. THIS IS HOW I FEEL. Send em home and STRICTLY enforce our United States imigration laws. Once again people, this is not mexico.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Lighten up. This is OT.

I find this similar to "pictures of stuff that makes me laugh."

I think everyone took Paul's exaggerated "shoot them on sight" comment way too literally. BUT I just had a thought. What do you think would happen to me if I tried to sneak across the Indo-Pak border into Pakistan? Come on now, one guess.

As a brown-skinned Indian, can I be a white supremacist? Or are only whites allowed to be racist? Am I a brown-people-hater?

Also, with the word "racist" being thrown around way too much these days, it's beginning to lose its sting. At this point, if someone called me a "racist"--I'd just wish them a good day and walk on.

This is a website for LEGAL immigration. Most of us on here are or have spouses who have subjected to a multitude of confusing forms, expensive fees, medical examinations, long police checks that often take months to clear, and many months of separation from their spouses who have had to prove that they will not become a financial burden on the U.S. government before the visa is even granted. I would think that these pictures would/should offend any American citizen of any race, color, or national origin and other LPRs who have done everything the legal way.

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png