Danno

Post your fav Illegal protest sign here.

148 posts in this topic

What part of posting pictures designed to inflame hatred do you not understand BY?

Damn straight it should inflame anger in Americans. Who the #### enters another country illegally and protests with such signs?

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Damn straight it should inflame anger in Americans. Who the #### enters another country illegally and protests with such signs?

This is not a white supremacist website. I am sure you can find these types of sites if you want to be whipped up into a lather. T

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Timeline

This is not a white supremacist website. I am sure you can find these types of sites if you want to be whipped up into a lather. T

I didn't see anyone espousing white supremacist views here.

Yes, it's prolly baiting the illegal sympathizers...but acknowledging protest signs, when they are against your own views, is hardly racist. Come on now.

If you think showing posters used by others is white supremacy, then you seriously need to have that head examined.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

What part of posting pictures designed to inflame hatred do you not understand BY?

My true colours always show Danno. This thread is deliberately provocative, posting pictures to inflame and incite hatred and for no other reason.

Actually baiting would be: marching through the Tea Party..... certain someone would show their azz.... and when it didn't happen you fabricate some racist charge.

What we have here is a legit debate over -Who does this country rightfully belong to.

These people feel strongly enough about it they marched to get their message out, but like a typical leftist, you want to silence their voices and hide their signs.... because you know better how to "Further their cause".

:whistle:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

If you think showing posters used by others is white supremacy, then you seriously need to have that head examined.

What I think is this is deliberately and unnecessarily inflammatory. That's the kind of topic that appeals to white supremacists. If you think that's something you want to be involved in, then that's where you should be going to find it.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

What does this sign mean? What's the context behind it.

I lost the link, it was regarding an official in Arizona.

What I think is this is deliberately and unnecessarily inflammatory. That's the kind of topic that appeals to white supremacists. If you think that's something you want to be involved in, then that's where you should be going to find it.

It's not inflammatory or baiting at all actually. It just illustrates the sort of people that want amnesty and a free pass. Idiots basically. Like Mark mentioned a while back, it's not people with PhDs that are jumping the border.

Edited by Booyah!

Actually baiting would be: marching through the Tea Party..... certain someone would show their azz.... and when it didn't happen you fabricate some racist charge.

What we have here is a legit debate over -Who does this country rightfully belong to.

These people feel strongly enough about it they marched to get their message out, but like a typical leftist, you want to silence their voices and hide their signs.... because you know better how to "Further their cause".

:whistle:

This thread is not about debate or reality, it's about finding and posting provocative pictures in order to further an incredibly dodgy agenda as to the nature and character of recent protest marches against the AZ law.

Edited by Madame Cleo

Filed: Timeline

You may not agree with his views and with his style of communication, but at the end of the day, your 'you're a racist' claims at every turn do nothing but prove that OPed piece about people not being able to have a legitimate pov that's 'unpopular' without being labeled a racist.

This is a perfect opportunity to understand partly why Danno feels the way he does. I'm not gonna lie...those pictures upset me. I don't agree with illegal immigration, amnesty, etc. But I'm hardly a white supremacist. And it's unfair for people like you to continue to beat that dead horse of deflection.

You may not agree with his views and with his style of communication, but at the end of the day, your 'you're a racist' claims at every turn do nothing but prove that OPed piece about people not being able to have a legitimate pov that's 'unpopular' without being labeled a racist.

This is a perfect opportunity to understand partly why Danno feels the way he does. I'm not gonna lie...those pictures upset me. I don't agree with illegal immigration, amnesty, etc. But I'm hardly a white supremacist. And it's unfair for people like you to continue to beat that dead horse of deflection.

This is not a legitimate attempt at debate and to pretend that this is in order to go down some 'every opinion is equally valid' ####### argument is disingenuous, particularly as racism is meant to be against the TOS. That you do not understand racism is not my problem.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I get that the images are disturbing, but what purpose is served by individuals scouring google for random images and posting the most provocative ones they can find?

It does nothing to inform the debate about illegal immigration and serves only to reveal the prejudices of the people posting them.

Edited by Its a MADHOUSE

I personally don't see a problem with this thread as long as no one starts saying something stupid like "we should kill immigrants".

I have a problem with it because we are not supposed to post things to deliberately incite and inflame. There is no purpose to this thread beyond that. There is no premise, no argument, no legitimate point beyond go find whatever picture you can find that promotes an extreme view with the subtext that this rationalizes those who believe in the legitimacy of reverse racism. #### that.