Danno

Post your fav Illegal protest sign here.

148 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

How many times have we heard this from you? geeez :lol:

99.995% of your posts over nearly five years agree or align with what is considered left wing liberals yet you claim to not be one. I have not seen you disagree with a lib on here once - ever.

Dude, you took the words right off my keyboard!

:thumbs:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

How many times have we heard this from you? geeez :lol:

99.995% of your posts over nearly five years agree or align with what is considered left wing liberals yet you claim to not be one. I have not seen you disagree with a lib on here once - ever.

Clearly not often enough because you are one of those guilty of ascribing views and opinions to me that I do not, and have never held which is presumably why you erroneously believe I do not disagree with other people you believe hold similar views - perhaps if you held onto what people actually say, instead of what you think they should be saying because they are 'libruls' you might be able to make a comment that holds some validity. Until then...

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Well with that kind of analysis you can't really go wrong can you :wacko:

No analysis needed. Tell me once either of you have disagree with those that are resident libs? End of story.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

No analysis needed. Tell me once either of you have disagree with those that are resident libs? End of story.

:rofl: Yeah, I'd waste my time on that one. I don't really care that you think you know me, but I'll keep pointing out that you don't.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Clearly not often enough because you are one of those guilty of ascribing views and opinions to me that I do not, and have never held which is presumably why you erroneously believe I do not disagree with other people you believe hold similar views - perhaps if you held onto what people actually say, instead of what you think they should be saying because they are 'libruls' you might be able to make a comment that holds some validity. Until then...

Pleeeeeeease. I have agreed and disagreed with pretty-much everyone on here at one time or another. That shows I am not someone who simply runs on ideals or party bandwagons. However, I am yet to find one single time you or PIke have disagreed. Which is hardly the basis of someone objective and analytical.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Actually that makes me proud of Aussies. They went out and stood up for their country which was being walked all over by Lebanese Muslim youth running amok.

So let me get this straight. You are proud of a race riot against foreign immigrants just so long as you feel that you are on the right side of the argument.

:wow:

Pleeeeeeease. I have agreed and disagreed with pretty-much everyone on here at one time or another. That shows I am not someone who simply runs on ideals or party bandwagons. However, I am yet to find one single time you or PIke have disagreed. Which is hardly the basis of someone objective and analytical.

Which proves what exactly? Probably that you don't bother to remember the times when I do disagree with the people you think I should agree with and agree with the ones you believe I shouldn't.

Timeline

So basically you pulled numbers out of your ####### and tried to pass them off as fact. Now you are demanding some kind of anecdotal proof from me to prove that the preconceived ideas you cling to are wrong. Yeah, that sounds like a worthy use of time.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

So let me get this straight. You are proud of a race riot against foreign immigrants just so long as you feel that you are on the right side of the argument.

Is this the old.... -When you can't defend your point, you graft an unrelated topic into the thread?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

:rofl: Yeah, I'd waste my time on that one. I don't really care that you think you know me, but I'll keep pointing out that you don't.

As I said, end of story.

Also keep in mind that racist allegation don't mean much to me. As you very-well know, they don't carry the same stigma abroad. Nor can they be used in every single argument, as you guys generally do here. That is, when you have nothing legitimate to say.

In five years I have been labeled everything under the sun; you name it and I have been called it. But rarely have I actually been proven wrong.

Is this the old.... -When you can't defend your point, you graft an unrelated topic into the thread?

The Aborigines will be coming any time now.

Do you even know what caused the riots? Or do you think they just targeted brown people? :lol:

I have noticed that you have stopped agreeing with American conservative politics merely because it comes under the umbrella 'conservative' but you continue to lump everyone on VJ who has any views that are more liberal than yours on any given topic as one homogeneous group. When/if you stop doing that...

So basically you pulled numbers out of your ####### and tried to pass them off as fact. Now you are demanding some kind of anecdotal proof from me to prove that the preconceived ideas you cling to are wrong. Yeah, that sounds like a worthy use of time.

Already explained. Not once in five years have a seen you two disagree. So you are either clones or you are mindless robots.

Filed: Timeline

:rofl: You are one of those who bangs on about reverse racism so I don't expect you to find a thread who's sole purpose and intention is to rationalize this POV disturbing.

No, I don't 'bang on' about 'reverse' racism....pay attn! I do, however, believe racism exists in all races...are you saying it doesn't?

Timeline

Danno, perhaps you'll remind yourself of what my point was - because it isn't what you seem to think it is.

The only person who is defending those images is BY - who has made a rather odd distinction between images featuring alleged illegal immigrants and another featuring violent thugs in Australia.

Even to you, that's got to be a bit odd.

Do you even know what caused the riots? Or do you think they just targeted brown people? :lol:

Why is context important for the images I posted and not for the ones you are objecting to?

Already explained. Not once in five years have a seen you two disagree. So you are either clones or you are mindless robots.

How do I put this tactfully... I don't trust your memory, your analytical skills or your honesty.

No, I don't 'bang on' about 'reverse' racism....pay attn! I do, however, believe racism exists in all races...are you saying it doesn't?

I think we went down this road a while back, long long before the Paul, Spook, Scandak and even Danno days. If you remember as I do and probably Smoke and Charles, apparently only Caucasians are racist.

Still doesn't ring a bell? Those where the days when the few conservatives on here were ambushed daily, even by mods. Hence, the kicking and screaming once they left and objective mods were brought in place.

Edited by Booyah!