Danno

Post your fav Illegal protest sign here.

148 posts in this topic

You have said repeatedly that it is ok to target people from a particular demographic/ethnicity based on the notion that everyone who belongs to that group is responsible for the actions of anyone from that group and you suggest that anyone who does not go along with targeting people in this way is denying reality and not wishing to solve the problem. I can't think of a better description of prejudice.

Notion? Are you for real? Over 85% of illegal aliens are from Latin America, as such Latin Americans should be the ones screened. Why should Japanese, for example, be discriminated against because of the actions of others? Apparently this sounds fair to you.

Don't act as if I am stating randomly pick a group and target them. Why should a Japanese tourist receive the same screening as a Nigerian man? It's not the Japanese trying to harm the country.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I dont need to make any assumptions about people who hold signs comparing the gov. to Hitler. Its speaks for itself, there idiots.

I'm not holding a sign or comparing anyone to Hitler ;) If that doesn't make sense to you, I suggest reading my post again (hint: I was talking about your assumption of my views).

Have you ever once complained about how the Tea Party protesters are not getting a fair shake?

A fair shake at what?

In answer to your question, what I can tell you is that I don't and haven't paid much attention to the tea partiers (at all).

I'm sure there are other posters who have, but they aren't me ;)

No what it does is expose these people for who they are. Is this all of them, no but the numbers are scary and it needs to be pointed out.

And do you think this thread is the best way that this can be "pointed out"?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Frankly, I'm tired of this BS, PC, pansy-azz boo hoo. Look, illegal immigrants aren't "undocumented immigrants" and it truly irks me everytime I hear that phrase. Paint it whichever way you want, the facts still remain the facts. A lawful permanent resident who loses their Green Card is an undocumented immigrant, technically. Not these border-crossers. There is a difference, people, learn to appreciate it. Heck, otherwise then you might as well call me an "undocumented doctor" or an "undocumented lawyer." I'm not one, but I could *pretend* to be one. I could perform surgeries or dispense legal advice without ever having gone to med-school or law school, obtaining the mandatory licenses or registering with the appropriate associations. And when caught, I'd be thrown in jail for doing something -- yes, you that right -- *illegal.*

Edited by sachinky

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

Frankly, I'm tired of this BS, PC, pansy-azz boo hoo. Look, illegal immigrants aren't "undocumented immigrants" and it truly irks me everytime I hear that phrase. Paint it whichever way you want, the facts still remain the facts. A lawful permanent resident who loses their Green Card is an undocumented immigrant, technically. Not these border-crossers. There is a difference, people, learn to appreciate it. Heck, otherwise then you might as well call me an "undocumented doctor" or an "undocumented lawyer." I'm not one, but I could *pretend* to be one. I could perform surgeries or dispense legal advice without ever having gone to med-school or law school, obtaining the mandatory licenses or registering with the appropriate associations. And when caught, I'd be thrown in jail for doing something -- yes, you that right -- *illegal.*

You are wrong. Perhaps you need to research what the law actually is before you make these claims as to what is and isn't illegal.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

You are wrong. Perhaps you need to research what the law actually is before you make these claims as to what is and isn't illegal.

Someone who has not entered the country with any prior visa has entered illegally. Nevertheless, I cannot just visit the UK on a tourist visa, overstay and then expect to be considered an undocumented immigrant. What I will be is in some serious trouble and on the next plane out. I certainly would not be rewarded for overstaying let alone if I had entered illegally. And that's coming from a country still part of the commonwealth.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

§ 1325. Improper entry by alien

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts Any alien who

(1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or

(2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or

(3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

(b) Improper time or place; civil penalties Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—

(1) at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or

(2) twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.

Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

c) Marriage fraud Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, or fined not more than $250,000, or both.

(d) Immigration-related entrepreneurship fraud Any individual who knowingly establishes a commercial enterprise for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, fined in accordance with title 18, or both.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I'm not holding a sign or comparing anyone to Hitler ;) If that doesn't make sense to you, I suggest reading my post again (hint: I was talking about your assumption of my views).

Never said you were, I was as you know talking about the protesters. You were vague in your statement.

A fair shake at what?

In answer to your question, what I can tell you is that I don't and haven't paid much attention to the tea partiers (at all).

I'm sure there are other posters who have, but they aren't me ;)

Please you never act like this when it comes to Tea Party, its no secret that you are making a stink about this because you disagree with the bill.

And do you think this thread is the best way that this can be "pointed out"?

The best way no but it is one of many ways to get it out there ;)

Edited by _Simpson_

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Never said you were, I was as you know talking about the protesters. You were vague in your statement.

I think it's more likely that your reading comprehension isn't up to snuff ;)

Please you never act like this when it comes to Tea Party

If you want to play a game where you make broad assumptions my views based on flawed anecdotes about the absence of information - then I'm going to do it back to you. You really don't want to go there ;)

Why do you insist on using the tea partiers in the same breath as the protesters depicted in these pictures? Because it seems to me that you're trying to suggest that two groups of extremists represent the full breadth of opinion on the subject of illegal immigration. Why would you want to do that?

its not secret that you are making a stink about this because you disagree with the bill.

My disagreement with this thread has nothing to do with the Arizona law. In fact, I haven't mentioned it once in this thread; because surprisingly, the emphasis is on posting as many photos of extremists as you can.

For some reason there are a lot of threads about illegal immigration and I don't post in every one. Perhaps you can make some more baseless assumptions about that.

The best way no but it is one of many ways to get it out there ;)

Yeah posting it in a thread so that other extremists can whack each other off about how justified they are in their anger. Rational it ain't.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

What's so goddamned "extremist" about wanting illegal immigrants to go back and do things the legal way?

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

What's so goddamned "extremist" about wanting illegal immigrants to go back and do things the legal way?

There is nothing extremist about wanting undocumented/unauthorized migrants to follow legal pathways to entry into the US. Would that that was the issue here.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

There is nothing extremist about wanting undocumented/unauthorized migrants to follow legal pathways to entry into the US. Would that that was the issue here.

Over 25% of the posts here are yours.

You truely have issues.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thread closed due to TOS violations:

By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Service, you will not:

Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users.

Post Content intended to degrade, intimidate, or incite violence or prejudicial action against members of a protected group. For instance, racist or sexist content may be considered hate speech.

Immigrants are an identifiable group being attacked by hate speech. There is little discrimination between illegal and legal immigrants in many of the images. Instigating an argument, deliberately antagonizing members, and inciting violence and prejudicial action against any group, 'protected or not' are violations of TOS

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!