Danno

Post your fav Illegal protest sign here.

148 posts in this topic

Back then I was accused of being a tangent and anecdotal. Once the evidence started coming in, as I learn quickly, it became (be default) false or naturally I "just didn't get it".. :lol:

Us 04's and 05's had some fun times..

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

No, I don't 'bang on' about 'reverse' racism....pay attn! I do, however, believe racism exists in all races...are you saying it doesn't?

There is only one race, the human race so that's rather a silly question. As to whether people who are physically different in terms of skin colour and facial feature pick on each other? Of course, but in the US there is only one systemic context that can and does lend any real weight to such bullying behaviour. Every time people use these ethnic differences to be divisive that behaviour intensifies on all sides. Who knew?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I think we went down this road a while back, long long before the Paul, Spook, Scandak and even Danno days. If you remember as I do and probably Smoke and Charles, apparently only Caucasians are racist.

Still doesn't ring a bell? Those where the days when the few conservatives on here were ambushed daily, even by mods. Hence, the kicking and screaming once they left and objective mods were brought in place.

Your views changed BY. You stopped automatically supporting American conservatism. However, you were never 'ambushed'. Lots of people disagreed with you. They still do, but only Spooky ignores everything you write and posts negatively and vigorously no matter what you post.

Edited by Madame Cleo

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

There is only one race, the human race so that's rather a silly question. As to whether people who are physically different in terms of skin colour and facial feature pick on each other? Of course, but in the US there is only one systemic context that can and does lend any real weight to such bullying behaviour. Every time people use these ethnic differences to be divisive that behaviour intensifies on all sides. Who knew?

Actually it's you and Steven (worst offender) who brings race into this. Most people here are against illegal aliens.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Your views changed BY. You stopped automatically supporting American conservatism. However, you were never 'ambushed'. Lots of people disagreed with you. They still do, but only Spooky ignores everything you write and posts negatively and vigorously no matter what you post.

Spooks a different ball game from the old days, he's like a child learning to speak. 05/06 were the years of ambush for anyone who dared having an opinion different from "the group". You also had a range of mods back then who would suspend for the mentioning Alex's name (scandal 1.0) but would strangely enough not see threads 50 pages long of personal attacks. VJ back then have become an extreme lib playground, anyone who went against the grain was ambushed. I commend Ewok for nipping that in the butt.

Edited by Booyah!

Actually it's you and Steven (worst offender) who brings race into this. Most people here are against illegal aliens.

I disagree with a lot of what Steven posts and do it publicly. How he and I can magically have the same opinion I have no idea.

Spooks a different ball game from the old days. 05/06 were years of ambush for anyone who dared standing up to "the group". You had a range of mods back then who would suspend for the mentioning Alex's name (scandal 1.0) but would strangely enough not see threads 50 pages long of personal attacks. VJ back then have become an extreme lib playground, anyone who went against the grain was ambushed. I commend Ewok for nipping that in the butt.

Ambushed by a group? :rofl: You really are an idiot, a sort of cuddly idiot, but an idiot none the less.

So what is the purpose of this thread again?

>>>>>INTO BULLSHIT REMOVER>>>>>>

'Why am I here when I have nothing to say that does not involve criticizing others views again?'

Eh, what's the purpose of any thread in OT :lol:

Still, the images are upsetting.

Most of the time the baiting is at least camoflaged in the context of an article or oped piece. Simply asking for your 'fav illegal protest signs' is unqualified baiting. Your pretense that this is not so reeks.

Ambushed by a group? :rofl: You really are an idiot, a sort of cuddly idiot, but an idiot none the less.

punch.gif

Cleo, please even some of your caliber knows I don't mean a mothers club meeting. "The group" refers to the 10 or so posters who hung out here, like clockwork (especially pike), looking for anyone they disagree with to attack. For you to deny this is a joke, though expected.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Eh, what's the purpose of any thread in OT :lol:

Still, the images are upsetting.

I don't think this should be relativised - yes the images are disturbing, but posted on their own they add nothing to the debate about illegal immigration other than pandering to the preconceived prejudices of individual posters.

punch.gif

Cleo, please even some of your caliber knows I don't mean a mothers club meeting. "The group" refers to the 10 or so posters who hung out here, like clockwork (especially pike), looking for anyone they disagree with to attack. For you to deny this is a joke, though expected.

I don't know any such thing. I have no special knowledge of the motivation of other posters. All I know is you used to take a 'conservative' line on US politics without question, now you are more selective. I use the same terminology as I always have if I disagree with something you post. I have not noticed any difference in posting style from anyone else when posting in response to things you post. However, you see yourself as some kind of message board victim, presumably because you like that idea. I can't imagine why anyone would though.