Danno

Post your fav Illegal protest sign here.

148 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

This is not a legitimate attempt at debate and to pretend that this is in order to go down some 'every opinion is equally valid' ####### argument is disingenuous, particularly as racism is meant to be against the TOS. That you do not understand racism is not my problem.

You've been banging this racism drum for some time now. I don't agree with you in some of the cases I've seen...others, well who knows, because I can't claim to have seen everything that gets you whipped up in a palarva.

Who says it's not legit? You? You claiming to be a mind reader now?

Self fulfilling prophecy, my friend....

You've been banging this racism drum for some time now. I don't agree with you in some of the cases I've seen...others, well who knows, because I can't claim to have seen everything that gets you whipped up in a palarva.

Who says it's not legit? You? You claiming to be a mind reader now?

Self fulfilling prophecy, my friend....

That would be 'whipped up into a lather'. Racism on a site that is supposed to be moderated against it is worth a little lather. I would try not to worry too much about my emotional state if I were you though, it's a pointless waste of your time.

Tell me what is legitimate about posting a thread in order to post pictures of extremists without context or explanation?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

IMG00313.jpg

What does this sign mean? What's the context behind it.

I believe that is a photo of the AZ Governor.

When they do it... it's "political speech".

If I do it to Obama, it's "hate speech".

:whistle:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
israelprotests.jpg

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

That would be 'whipped up into a lather'. Racism on a site that is supposed to be moderated against it is worth a little lather. I would try not to worry too much about my emotional state if I were you though, it's a pointless waste of your time.

Tell me what is legitimate about posting a thread in order to post pictures of extremists without context or explanation?

If you don't know, perhaps ask the OP before labeling him a racist.

And you missed my point...your 'racist' paintbrush is used wrongly in many, if not all, of the threads I've seen you use it in. So yeah, you can claim racism, but others may disagree, which makes moderating a discussion a little difficult.

We are all adults who have dealt or are dealing with immigration. We should be able to have a hard hitting and frank discussion without the PC brigade being called in.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

MC, these are pics from public events, please feel free to add "context or explanation".

I think your team has been so focused on the few hundred Klan we may have running around the country you are not aware of the large angry Hispanic demographic which is as focused on RACE as any "White Power" group is.

The largest political group is La Raza which means THE RACE.

Brush up if you will.

http://www.impre.com/laraza/

Edited by Danno

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I think your team has been so focused on the few hundred Klan we may have running around the country you are not aware of the large angry Hispanic demographic which is as focused on RACE as any "White Power" group is.

This is why it's impossible to have an honest discussion on this subject. This constant need to divide people into "us" and "them" groups for no other reason than that you disagree with the other person. It's really quite strange.

Though not a banner or sign held at a protest, this is my all time favorite pic.

illegal_aliens_FUCK_You.jpg

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

MC, these are pics from public events, please feel free to add "context or explanation".

The largest political group is La Raza which means THE RACE.

Brush up if you will.

http://www.impre.com/laraza/

What team? I don't have a team, I don't belong to a political group, party or organization. I don't confine my news gathering to sources from one political ideology and I do not promote opinions or views on behalf of, or derived from an outside source or group.

Edited by Madame Cleo

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

And you missed my point...your 'racist' paintbrush is used wrongly in many, if not all, of the threads I've seen you use it in. So yeah, you can claim racism, but others may disagree, which makes moderating a discussion a little difficult.

We are all adults who have dealt or are dealing with immigration. We should be able to have a hard hitting and frank discussion without the PC brigade being called in.

:rofl: You are one of those who bangs on about reverse racism so I don't expect you to find a thread who's sole purpose and intention is to rationalize this POV disturbing.

:rofl: You are one of those who bangs on about reverse racism so I don't expect you to find a thread who's sole purpose and intention is to rationalize this POV disturbing.

What team? I don't have a team, I don't belong to a political group, party or organization. I don't confine my news gathering to sources from one political ideology and I do not promote opinions or views on behalf of, or derived from an outside source or group.

How many times have we heard this from you? geeez :lol:

99.995% of your posts over nearly five years agree or align with what is considered left wing liberals yet you claim to not be one. I have not seen you disagree with a lib on here once - ever.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

99.995% of your posts over nearly five years agree or align with what is considered left wing liberals yet you claim to not be one. I have not seen you disagree with a lib on here once - ever.

Well with that kind of analysis you can't really go wrong can you :wacko:

What about these?

ap_sydney_riot_405.jpg

1212_A62.jpg

1212_A89.jpg

aussie6.jpg

Actually that makes me proud of Aussies. They went out and stood up for their country which was being walked all over by Lebanese Muslim youth running amok.

Nice attempt to divert though. That's when I know I got you Pikey.