jo&john

I am starting a prayer brigade for non-stop approval of NOA2s especially for those who have long been waiting and for all other approvals you

228 posts in this topic

Dios en el cielo. Escuchenos a todos de nosotros que estan aqui esperando la respuesta del gobierno para aprobacion de la visa. Todos de nosotros estamos en la busqueda de amor y matrimonio, un sacremento santisimo. Dale fuerza a la genta que estan procesando los papeles para que trabajan rapido para mover el proceso para adelante. Y danos paciencia a nosotros que estamos esperando. Gia nuestro camino.

Amen (L)

March 2003: Met Francisco, start dating.

Sept 2004: Moved to Nicaragua.

May 22, 2006: Sent paperwork to NSC.

June 23, 2006:NOA 1- Day 1!

June 28, 2006: Touched- Day 5!

September 13, 2006: Touch!!!!!- Day 83

September 19, 2006: Notified by email of RFE- Day 89

September 20, 2006: Touch-Day 90

September 25, 2006: Receive RFE- day 95

September 26, 2006: Sent RFE in 3 day mail from Nicaragua- day 96

October 11, 2006: RFE received in CSC- day 111

October 12, 2006: NOA2!!!- However no email notification... day 112

October 13, 2006: Touch - day 113

October 16, 2006: Touch- day 116

October 19, 2006: Receive notification of NOA2 in mail. What a surprise!!

November 4, 2006: Receive email notification of approval.

November 6, 2006: Approved by NVC

November 15, 2006: Received at the Managua embassy.

November 16,2006: Found out interview is January 8!

January 8, 2007: Interview in Managua. Visa approved!

January 17, 2007: Fly to USA! Brought fiance and Belgium Shephard home to MI!

February 17, 2007: Wedding!

March 16, 2007: Sent I-485

March 28, 2007: NOA 1

Biometrics appointment:

RFE:

June 6, 2007: Touch

August 17, 2007: Card production ordered!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Lord, we trust in your promises for they are true.

We depend on you for everything. You know our needs before we ask.

Oh God, make haste to help us. Especially those who are heavily burdened.

We are patiently learning your law of love and compassion.

Lord, you can do all things. Restore our lives.

We will proclaim your name in thanksgiving. Your praise will be on our lips.

Lord, we put ourselves into your loving hands.

We ask for your most tender mercies. Jesus, I trust in you.

I-130 sent Mar 30, 06

approved Aug 15, 06

I-129f sent April 24, 06

approved July 27, 06

Montreal interview Jan 18, 07

POE Toronto Jan 28, 07

EAD sent Jan. 30, 07

transferred to Vermont Feb 12

biometrics Feb 22

approved March 13

card returned undeliverable! March 27

called after 6 weeks to have EAD re-sent

AOS sent Jan. 30, 07

biometrics Feb 22

RFE for complete medical (!) Feb 23

Called Senator from NJ - never returned call

Infopass March 19 (no help)

Replied to RFE with duplicate medical March 19

Sent additional evidence (I-693A) March 26

NBC received supplement March 30

touched April 4

Interview July 16

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Jehovah God,

You have been with us all this time Lord. We know this because you bought us together over 4 years ago. We have spent these years loving and growing and crying oh Lord. Never living in the same country still, we've maintained a sound relationship all this time.

Jehovah we ask you to continue to be with us as our interview date approaches. August 8th is the day that it will all come together and be validated by you. We sincerely love each other, want to marry and have a family, we want to live in the same country Lord. We prayerfully ask that you be with Salvador at the time of his interview and grant him his visa and please grant the Salir de Permiso in a timely manner so that we can finally be together.

Jehovah even though we already have our NOA2, we sincerely ask that you grant our prayer because we are yours and you are ours. We humbly ask that you continue to grant approvals on this visa journey website for each and every petitioner, each and every beneficiary and their families because these proceeding don't only affect the 2 people involved. Please Jehovah, grant the NOA1's and NOA2's and visa interview approvals that we've all so prayerfully and patiently waited for. Please allow all of our beneficiary finacees and their families safe journey to the United States and please Jehovah, please allow for a speedy and favorable entry process at the airport. We ask these and other blessings in the name of your son Jesus. Thank you so much Jehovah God, Amen

Toria and Salvador

Met Salvador on internet dating website Dreammates.com April 2002

We decided to meet in person Buenos Aires, Argentina August 2002

1st K1 petition approved w/ interview date March 2004

Didn't attend interview, we decided Salvador should first return to Cuba

Petitioners First Name: Toria

Beneficiaries First Name: Salvador

Visa Type: K1

Beneficiary's Country: Cuba

Service Center: VSC

Embassy: U.S. Interests Section, Havana, Cuba

Date I-129F Sent (mailed USPS Overnight) : 12/18/05

Date I-129F NOA1 (Received Date) : 12/21/05

Date I-129F NOA1 (Notice Date) : 12/29/05

Date I-129F NOA1 (Received Snail Mail) : 1/5/06

Touched! 1/4/06

I-129F RFE(s) : NONE

Date I-129F NOA2 (Approved) : 1/31/06 34 days!!

Date Package Received By NVC: 2/3/06

Date Package Left From NVC: 2/9/06

Date Received By Consulate : 2/21/06

Date Rec Instructions (Pkt 3) : 2/22/06

Date Complete Instructions (Pkt 3) : 4/28/06

Date Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4): 5/9/06

Interview Date : 8/8/06

Date Visa Received : 8/8/06

Date Applied for Cuban Exit Visa : 8/10/06

Date Rec Cuban Exit Visa : 2/6/07

Date of US Entry : 2/7/07

Date of Wedding : 2/8/07

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

You know something, I never pray out loud.. Im always saying it in my mind...

I believe there is the God that sees everything, and he's reading my post right now.

Please God, help us be with the ones we love. Your grace has brought all of us this far, and your grace will lead us home.

So that all immigration officers are blessed with grace, I pray to the Lord.

So that every single human going through immigration speedily reaches into the arms of the one they love, I pray to the Lord.

So that I will see my husband soon, I pray to the Lord.

We are all in God's hands now.

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed

he was walking along the beach with the LORD.

Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.

For each scene he noticed two sets of

footprints in the sand: one belonging

to him, and the other to the LORD.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him,

he looked back at the footprints in the sand.

He noticed that many times along the path of

his life there was only one set of footprints.

He also noticed that it happened at the very

lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered him and he

questioned the LORD about it:

"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow

you, you'd walk with me all the way.

But I have noticed that during the most

troublesome times in my life,

there is only one set of footprints.

I don't understand why when

I needed you most you would leave me."

The LORD replied:

"My son, my precious child,

I love you and I would never leave you.

During your times of trial and suffering,

when you see only one set of footprints,

it was then that I carried you."

MARRIED - 08/23/03

BABY BOY! - 09/22/04

12/23/05- MAILED I-130

01/06/06- NOA 1 FOR I-130

01/18/06- MAILED I-129F

01/26/06- NOA 1 FOR I-129F

02/28/06- APPROVED I-129F

03/06/06- APPROVAL FOR I-129F COMES IN MAIL

03/30/06- APPROVED I-130

04/06/06 APPROVAL FOR I-130 COMES IN MAIL

WAITING FOR NVC TO ISSUE K3 CASE # since 2/28/06

WAITED FOR NVC TO ISSUE IR1 CASE # since 3/30/06 CASE # ASSIGNED APRIL 17, 2006

AT THE NVC

Case # - 4/17/06

DS 3032/AOS fee bill generated 4/24/06

DS 3032 emailed April 25, 2006

AOS fee bill mailed on 4/26/06 via USPS; rec'd 4/27/06

DS 3032 updated on 5/3/06(NVC emailed us back after 9 days)

I-864 package mailed out on May 11, 2006 via USPS overnight; received at NVC May 12, 2006

Received IV Fee Bill and and I-864 package on the same day in the mail on May 13, 2006

IV fee bill overnighted same day May 13, 2006

5/26 checklist rec'd ds 230 missing

5/30 ds 230 package rec'd

6/7 I mail them back the ds 230

6/8 They receive the ds 230

6/12 it is entered into their system

6/29 CASE COMPLETE

07/06 - CASE HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO CONSULAR POST

07/12 - PACKET 4 COMES TO HIS HOUSE

08/04 - MEDICAL EXAM - HAS NO DISEASES CONFIRMED

08/08 - INTERVIEW AT 8 AM. PLEASE PRAY FOR US.

08/23 - OUR 3RD WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

09/22 - OUR BABY TURNS 2!

Filed: Timeline
Hello everyone...i am starting this prayer brigade thread...please post your prayers for all of us waiting for our NOA2 approvals...whatever religion you have and whatever language you prefer...let us ask blessings and speedy processing of our papers...

Dear Lord Heavenly Father...we ask you to open the hearts and minds of USCIS people processing our documents....enlighten them...and give them the strength and passion to expedite the approvals...we ask you this in Jesus name.

Mahal nga Birhen Maria, gapangamuyo kami sa imo nga padasigon ang paghatag sang approval sa amon tanan..indi na paghatagan sang tiempo nga mag-ilis pinsar ang naga-proceso sang amon mga petition...taga-an nila kami ensiguida sang maayo nga balita para makapadulong na kami sa amon bag-o nga maayo nga pangabuhi...gapangayo man kami dayon nga mainterview kami ensiguida para mag-updanay na kami upod sang amon mga pinalangga. Espiritu Santo, gabayi kami...ikaw na bahala sa amon...indi namon controlado ang pag-pinsar kag pag-hulag sang mga ara sa USCIS...please take charge.

(L)

this is a great idea!! I wish you all the best :yes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Father, I praise you for all you've done in weaving together this group and uniting myself and the others here with their partners. These relationships are a powerful gift from you and have provided joy, encouragement, and even healing to each of us. We see how your hand moves through what you have provided, and we thank you.

Your word says to praise you in all circumstances, Father, and that is what I choose to do. This is an opportunity to grow. Waiting can be difficult. But you have a plan and trusting you always yields extraordinary results. You can use our circumstances to increase our faith and strengthen our love, commitment, and resolve. You know every moment of every day that was written for each of us in your book of life. Nothing that's happening right now is a surprise to you. While we are sometimes impatient, Father, your timing is perfect. You can see things that we can't. You have a reason for each moment spent apart from our loved ones--reasons that will one day be fully revealed. I look forward with excitement to seeing how everything worked together to bring about something remarkably beautiful for every romantic story on this site.

Remind us, Father, that you are the Creator of all. NOTHING is beyond your reach or control, and you always have our best intentions at heart. You are the author of time. You created humanity, human thought, and personality. No person or circumstance we currently face poses any challenge to you. You can accomplish ALL.

Be with each of us, Father, and our partners. Fill us with a supernatural calm and sense of your presence in our respective situations. Reassure us that we are not helpless, that you hold us and our stories in the palm of your hand...that you are busily writing those stories in the best way possible. We trust you, Father. I trust you...with all my heart. Keep our feet on your path and our eyes focused on you. I pray all these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

Psalm 91:14-15

Psalm 145

Psalm 146

"The Lord watches over the alien and sustains the fatherless and the widow." (Psalm 146:9)

January 2004: Met Laurent at the Bibliothèque nationale in Paris

February 2004: We became an actual couple

January 29th, 2006: I left France to return to the United States--AWFUL to say goodbye!

June 2006: Finally convinced Laurent that a K-1 visa would be more time-effective than trying to get an H-1

August 1st, 2006: The K-1 petition is finally in the mail and on its way to Nebraska...WooHoooo!! And yes, I remembered to attach the check! :-)

August 3rd, 2006: USPS online tracking shows that my petition (sent certified) was received at the NSC at 5:05am

August 14th, 2006: NOA1 received USPS!! (I-129F recv'd at CSC: 8/4; NOA date: 8/10; last touched: 8/11)

October 2nd, 2006: I MISTAKENLY thought we had an approval...False alarm...Back to waiting...

October 3rd, 2006: TOUCHED!!

October 4th, 2006: REALLY AND TRULY APPROVED!!! Email notification lists 10/3 as the NOA2 date.

Later that same day: TOUCHED...AGAIN! Hope that means I'm in a cozy box and moving to NVC this week...

October 10th, 2006: Received official NOA2 via snail mail.

October 19th, 2006: Case received at NVC!! AWESOME!!

October 20th, 2006: Case forwarded to Paris!! DHL says two shipments were headed that way. Must be in there somewhere...

October 27th, 2006: Received official receipt letter from NVC via USPS.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Let's not forget about our better halves........

"Lord, as much as I love my wife/husband, I know you love her/him more. I realize that I cannot meet her/his every need and expectation, but you can. I pray that you will give ____________the fulfillment of knowing you in a deeper and richer way than she/he ever has before. Help her/him to be diligent and steadfast in her/his walk with you, never doubting or wavering. Make her/him strong in spirit and give to her/him an ever increasing faith that always believes that you will answer her/his prayers.

Help her/him to carve out time every day to spend with you in your word and in prayer and praise. May your words abide in her/him so that when she/he prays you will give her/him the desires of her/his heart (John 15:7). Help her/him to increase her/his knowledge of you. May she/he turn to you first for everything as you become her/his constant companion. Give to her/him discernment and revelation and enable her/him to hear your voice instructing her/him. Help her/him to stay focused on you, no matter how great the storm is around her/him, so that she/he never strays off the path you have for her/him. Keep me aware of when she/he needs a fresh filling of your Spirit so that I will be prompted to pray.

It is the desire of her/his heart to be a godly example to her/his friends and family, so give to her/him patience with everyone she/he encounters. Help her/him to be so filled with your Spirit that people sense Your presence when they are in her/his presence. I know she/he wants to serve you, but help her/him to understand when to say no if she/he is being asked to do more than she/he should. May she/he glorify you in all that she/he does.

Your word says that whoever finds you finds life and obtains your favor (Proverbs 8:35), so I pray that

_______________will find a new life in you today and enjoy your blessings poured out upon her/him. Guide her/him in everything she/he does, so that she/he becomes the dynamic, mighty woman/man of God you want her/him to be. Give her/him of your will and enable her/him to stay in the center of it. Help her/him to trust you with all her/his heart and to not depend on her/his own understanding. May she/he acknowledge you in all her/his ways (Proverbs 3:5,6).

Taken from the book, " The Power of a Praying Husband", chapter two, by Stormie Omartian.

Mike

03-21-06 - Petition received at TSC

03-27-06 - NOA1 Transferred to CSC

08-02-06 - TOUCHED

08-03-06 - TOUCHED

08-07-06 - TOUCHED

09-11-06 - 1st meeting with Congressional aid

09-14-06 - 1st letter sent from Congressional aid to CSC.

09-21-06 - 1st generic response from CSC to aid.

09-22-06 - 2nd letter from Congressional aid to CSC.

09-22-06 - touched

09-23-06 - touched

09-25-06 - touched

09-26-06 - touched

09-26-06 - 2nd meeting with Congressional aid

09-27-06 - 3rd meeting with Congressional aid

10-02-06 - 5 emails stating that an RFE was sent out on Sept 30th....

10-03-06 - touched

10-10-06 - received IMBRA RFE

10-11-06 - sent IMBRA RFE to CSC

10-12-06 - CSC receives IMBRA RFE

10-17-06 - touched

10-19-06 - touched

10-20-06 - touched

10-21-06 - touched

10-24-06 - APPROVED

10-26-06 - touched

10-27-06 - touched

11-03-06 - NVC notifies w/letter - receipt of case

Dios mio y Señor mio, te damos gracias por habernos ayudado en econtrar el amor tan maravilloso que tu creeaste unicamente para cada uno de nuestros corazones. Te damos gracias por las vendiciones con las que nos as colmado de poder amar y ser amados. Gracias senor por dejarnos llegar a donde estamos y te pedimos de todo corazon que asi como nos trajiste a nuestros compañeros aydanos a reunirnos con ellos pronto. Te pedios señor piedad y entendimiento de las personas que tienen nuestras peticionoes. Danos las fuerzas Señor para mantener la calma y la pasiencia que se requiere de este processo. Entre tus manos Señor estan nuestras vidas y por esto pedimos humildemente que intercedas por todos nosotros que estamos pasando por este processo para que pronto podramos estar reuinodos con nuestrors seres queridos.

Amen

Edited by The_dip_sticks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Querido Dios,

Te Doy gracias por que tengo un gran amor, a un gran hombre, el amor de mi vida, un verdadero Angel, con quien quiero compartir mi vida. Gracias por este gran amor que siento en mi corazón y gracias por el amor de PM hacia mi.

Te pido señor por las personas quienes están manejando nuestros documentos de las visas asi como todos quienes estamos aplicando, para que estén aprobados y podamos estar todos juntos compartiendo nuestro amor.

Amen. (F)

Susy

The opinions offered above are merely opinions.

03/22/06- NOA1

04/06/06- NOA2

06/30/06- "USCIS received case back from the Department of State for further review" email notification

07/06/06- RFE email notification

07/19/06- RFE received by USCIS email notification

08/07/06- NOA2 (again)

08/11/06- NVC sent to consulate, received I-797C Notice of Action confirming case is approved (snailmail)

08/14/06- Consulate receives approved petition

08/29/06- Interview

08/31/06- Visa Approved !!!

10/07/06- Arrived US with my Love !

10/11/06- Vaccines done

115336319257169.gif

Our Heavenly Father,

Thank you for the chance to see your goodness each day....from waking up in the morning and going back to sleep. We know that you have a wonderful plan for us and your promises are greater than this world can offer.

You know our deep desire to be with our loveones and you will continue to sustain us with patience and strength each day. May we live each day doing Your Will for us and may our desires be aligned to your great plan for us.

Continue to teach our hearts to patiently wait. You said that everything we ask in your name, you will give it.....We are claiming that all our prayers will be answered in your own time. May you continue to strengthen our relationship with our loveones and be filled with your grace and unconditional love.

May you continue to bless us all through this wonderful journey with our loveones especially for all of us filing the Fiance Visa.

May you continue to keep our loveones from your mightly protection (especially my one and only Manny). Let our hearts be united though we're miles apart and continuously live in you love. We offer you the highest praise for you are the source of everything.

These things we ask in your Holy Name....Amen

CITIZENSHIP

May 2010------------------------------Citizenship

August 2010---------------------------Approved

September 2010------------------------ Oath taking :)

Removing Conditions

June 5, 2009---------------------------Mailed I-751 Application

August 15, 2009---------------------- APPROVED (Thank God!)

AOS JOURNEY

May 9, 2007---------------------------AOS & EAD documents sent via USPS Registered Mail

August 27, 2007------------------------ AOS INTERVIEW APPROVED!

FIANCE VISA

April 30, 2006 ---------------Sent I-129F to CSC

March 12, 2007-------------------INTERVIEW (APPROVED!)

April 20, 2007 ----------------------- Wedding

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.. Heb. 11:1

Thank you to fellow VJers who helped me through this process. I wish you all the best life ahead. Maraming salamat sa inyong lahat :)

Earth - Our Mother, the giver of life and beauty - help us to ground our frustrations, anxieties, fears, and sadness.

Air - The breath which sustains us - may your winds blow strong, passing our wishes on to those who need to hear.

Fire - Symbol of our passion, and source of the lifespark - May our passion forever burn for our spouses/fiances.

Water - Element of our being, bringer of peace and tranquility - Help us to find peace while we wait for our reunions with our loved ones.

Akasha - Spirit and Soul - May our souls be made complete by being joined with our Other.

ivypent.jpg

Edited by Cian
Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Mew...there are already 8 candles that were lit in the site you have posted (Here's the link to the group if anyone wishes to join: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candle...=eng&gi=VJ)

...i hope that more will be lit for a brighter world for the VJ family ...more patience and more strength for all of us :thumbs: ...God bless us all!

:)

Here's the link again. I tried the one you posted, but it didn't work.

VJ candles

Mew..we now have 20 candles! We are very glad you got your NOA2 approval! More prayers for you on your next journey...and for all of us waiting... (F)

04/22/06:I-129F -TSC
04/25/06:I-129F -CSC;NOA1(Rcvd Date)
05/01/06:NOA1(Notice Date)
06/23/06:Email fr CSC-IMBRA RFE
06/30/06:IMBRA RFE mail)
07/05/06:I-RFE reply
07/17/06:USCIS rcvd I-RFE reply
08/30/06:NOA2 Approved!
09/05/06:NOA2(mail)
09/26/06:Email fr NVC-to Emb;case #:MNL2006764XXX
10/06/06:VISA APPT:*ANY WORKDAY 0700AM*daughter age-ing out
10/16-17:St. Luke's Medical Ext Clinic
10/18/06:Emb Intrvw APPROVED!
10/25/06:VISAS(K1&K2s)delivered;CFO for stickers
11/08/06:To the U.S.!
11/14/06:WEDDING!
11/22/06:Applied SSN(married name)
11/15/06:INFOPASS appt (for 3):AOS-DORA
11/27/06:Applied AOS w/ 2daughters;got accepted;interviewed same day(D1)
12/09/06:Received by mail 3 NOA1s
12/15/06:SSN print-out picked up
12/18/06:SS card&Biometrics appt notices in mail(D22)
12/26/06:Biometrics at ASC,USCIS Dallas-North(D30)
01/26/07:Email:Notice mailed 1/25 welcoming the new PR(K1&K2-9y/o)(D61)
01/31/07:Welcome letters(mail)(D66)
02/01/07:Card production ordered 1/30(D67)
02/05/07:Email:Approval notice sent 2/04(D71)
02/06/07:GC's in the mail! (D72)
12/11/08:Sent application for removal of conditions (I-751)
12/19/08:Received by mail receipt notice
12/30/08:Received by mail biometrics appointment for Jo and receipt notice for daughter
01/05/09:Received by mail biometrics appointment of daughter
01/13/09:Biometrics appointment of Jo and daughter
06/17/09:Email:Card production ordered
06/30/09:Email:Approval notice sent
07/06/09:Ten-year GC's in the mail!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.