evilmonkey

United Airlines

12 posts in this topic

I cant believe the idiots took away in flight entertainment system depriving everyone of fun. They thought that oh the entertainment system has a GPS(or a flight route channel) in it which can potentially help a terrorist figure out where the plane is passing through.

I cant believe these retards did not do their research and realize that the flight route channel is nothing close to what a GPS in reality is. It gives a "rough" and I mean just a "rough" idea as to where you are which is not even accurate to upto 100's of miles. Secondly if they are so scared they could have just re f*** programmed the entertainment systems to not broadcast at all on the flihgt route channel - they could have used PPV technology.

I just fail to understand why are policies not required to go through a "common sense" check oh wait thats not neccessary as the employee hand book should cover it all.

Men seriously PLEASE WHO EVER IS F**** in charge stop hiring security guards in form of TSA, hire real law enforcement officers!!! or make your applicants go through law enforcement training and btw giving them a security manual and expecting them to read that manual is not really Law enforcement training.

WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I agree its a moronic idea if true. Got a link?

In any event, just don't fly United.

K-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2009-08-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-08-18

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-23

NVC Received : 2009-10-27

NVC Left : 2009-11-06

Consulate Received : 2009-11-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-27

Interview Date : 2009-12-16

Interview Result : APPROVED

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 66 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 120 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

I agree its a moronic idea if true. Got a link?

EnJoY!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-mile...hts-merged.html

Hopefully it was a temporary thing they did otherwise I'd be very upset

What a joke.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

then how else will people join the mile high club?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Reading through the flyertalk thread it seems that the IFE was turned off for a day or so immediately after the Detroit incident, but now restored.

It seems that the "retards" just needed a day or two to disable/reprogram a portion of the system and allow the entertainment. Too bad that channel 9 audio seems to have been shut off.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

From my experiences, moronic would be aiming high (in intellect) for UAL!

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
I cant believe the idiots took away in flight entertainment system depriving everyone of fun.

What is the point of taking away the IFE. Like someone can't do simple math in their head???

You know the flight time is 8 hours. Ok, 7 hours after the plane takes off, that is when I will attack. Let me look at my watch... How the hell is the IFE GPS channel going to aid or stop someone from attacking? Damn there is no IFE, I was going to attack but I have no idea if I am over water or land, damn wish there were windows on this plane so I would know!!!

Next they are going to blind fold everyone and handcuff them to their seats with a bucket between their legs.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
Next they are going to blind fold everyone and handcuff them to their seats with a bucket between their legs.

Don't say that.. your only giving Ryanair idea's! :rofl:

Filed N400 11/7/16

Check (CC) Cashed 11/10/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok, I also posted this in the Canada Forum, but this vent thread about airline 'security measures' seems to be a good location for this as well . . . enjoy!

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!