workin4somethin

the west's suicidal tolerance

114 posts in this topic

I can honestly say I've never met a gay muslim.

I had one in hot pursuit of me. It's more common than you think.

Did he tell you he was Muslim and gay? How did you know he was Muslim?

Just curious.

I had made a whole thread before about it.

I met him at a rock show and we had a lot in common. He invited me to a muslim prayer thing in NYC and we exchanged numbers. He knew I was married to a Thai woman so the next day he called and said he wanted to describe a Thai massage to me.. he did, it was erotic (tradition Thai massage is not) and then he asked me if I wanted him to give me that massage. I said "no thanks" and never talked to him again. I have enough friends (including gay ones that don't want to massage me).

Plus iI have traveled to Bahrain and UAE.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a lot of people its not about hate its about not having their heads in the sand while fanatical muslims get away with whatever atrocities towards humanity they like. We can talk about the crusaders etc but that was then, this is now.

What right do 'fanatical muslims' have to hold the world to ransom by threatening to kill everyone, including other muslims, who disagree with them??

They have killed thousands of 'people', yet cry poor us when someone who is feed up responds back..

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
For a lot of people its not about hate its about not having their heads in the sand while fanatical muslims get away with whatever atrocities towards humanity they like. We can talk about the crusaders etc but that was then, this is now.

What right do 'fanatical muslims' have to hold the world to ransom by threatening to kill everyone, including other muslims, who disagree with them??

They have killed thousands of 'people', yet cry poor us when someone who is feed up responds back..

But (and rather a big 'But') "They" are not really the ones who are complaining. The main thrust of the argument is from everyone else who isn't fundamentalist, but who are apparently deemed guilty by the slimmest of associations.

Edited by erekose

I hate when these cowards use Islam as a way to act out their hatred.

Thes cowards hide amongst innocent people and committ atrocities in the dark. Beheading people, while covering their faces. Bombing innocent women and children..

It ruins it for those of us who follow the religion peacefully.

It's up to normal muslims to stamp out the ignorant and biased hatred amongst their fanatical supporters and deal with them appropriately..

What really cracks me up is, how one can see the amount of ignorant and blind utter hatred that exists for the west, especially the US, in the middle east. Yet when someone from the west returns an equal or less amount of hatred, others simply refuse to accept it and put a person on this side of the fence down for their views. There seems to be a big double-standard at play here..

Edited by Infidel

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

I can honestly say I've never met a gay muslim.

I had one in hot pursuit of me. It's more common than you think.

Did he tell you he was Muslim and gay? How did you know he was Muslim?

Just curious.

I had made a whole thread before about it.

I met him at a rock show and we had a lot in common. He invited me to a muslim prayer thing in NYC and we exchanged numbers. He knew I was married to a Thai woman so the next day he called and said he wanted to describe a Thai massage to me.. he did, it was erotic (tradition Thai massage is not) and then he asked me if I wanted him to give me that massage. I said "no thanks" and never talked to him again. I have enough friends (including gay ones that don't want to massage me).

Plus iI have traveled to Bahrain and UAE.

Isn't MJ hiding there??

Michael_Jackson_leaves_Neverland_for_Bahrain.jpg

:lol:

Filed: Timeline
Found this on the www earlier after reading the ####### a few Islamists have posted on the VJ site,

Please define Islamist.

What #######? That babies shouldn't be casualties of war? Oh yeah, what horrible beliefs we have.

Can I ask why the word people is between ' ' ? Are you implying the people who have been killed by terrorists were not really people? :unsure:

Filed: Other Timeline

[Maybe you have not had issues like this hit home for you, I hope you don't have to live through that in your lifetime, because dealing with numskulls like you is one of life's biggest obstacles. This thread and your comments are by far a complete waste of time.... I am reporting this thread. :yes:

25 years ago, I spent over 4 months in prison in an Islamic country. My crime was that I was not Muslim.

WTFU! This thread was not meant for you.

Well I am sorry that happened to you, but it doesn't give you a free ticket to spread hate!!!!! Who is this thread for???? You never quite answered that question. Or maybe, just maybe? Someone other than a muslim would take offense to your post!

You just agreed with Shannon that there are good and bad in all people!!! You entire post contradicts that.

He is not spreading hate, he is saying what most of us think.

What the hell, Ill just go ahead and say it....sometimes I get the impression that some members on this forum take huge offense to ANY criticism of the region from which their husbands reside. Love can be blinding I suppose.

Identity is right. Islam has proven itself to be a hostile and violent religion that cannot tolerate others. The conflict is not one of religions, not one of cultures, not one of civilizations, but one of CENTURIES. The 21st vs. that of the middle ages.

Decapitations, honor killings, honor rapes, beating of women, defacing other religions, riots over BS, where does it stop? Soon the world will put their foot down and say enough is ENOUGH!

The ONLY reason that it is tolerated is because they happen to have something that everyone wants. Our governments are selling their souls for oil.

First of all, I am NOT muslim and my fiance is NOT muslim. Get your facts straight. We are BOTH Christian. Some people just don't have the tolerence for hate like you and others.

Why is this supposed to be refreshing to the VJers?

I dunno... perhaps you're not in the majority?

it's refreshing to the 'honest' people.

I see...so the fact that we don't share your opinion, makes us dishonest? :huh:

Islam has proven itself to be a hostile and violent religion that cannot tolerate others.

I dare you to 'prove' your assertion above and I'm not even Muslim. That same assertion could be said about Christianity - however, that would also be false.

Come on. I dare you to prove to me the Islamic religion is hostile and violent and doesn't tolerate others.

Just look at www.thereligionofpeace.com and scroll down to the most recent statistics...... Over 700 people died last month because of Islamic terror attacks.

You know what amazes me is that you think that by "surfing the net" and landing upon 1 website among thousands you have suddenly figured out Islam? :huh: Or wait, did you learn that from CNN? :rolleyes:

Um did I ever direct this at YOU? Get your facts straight. I provided a site that keeps track of islamist terror attacks because another poster asked for proof, which I provided.

I dont pay much attention to CNN for your information, and I look at a variety of sources. However, when islamists are killing almost 1,000 people a month there is a problem.

You need to chill out and actually read what I said. I am not filled with hate, as I do not strap a bomb to myself and enter a mosque. I am sick of those who hate anyone who is not just like them. Islamist terrorists are racists in the truest meaning of the word.

Further, people don't make such claims agains christianity because they AREN'T TRUE.

Open your eyes and look at the problem, and read what I write before insinuating that I am 'filled with hate'.

"Anyone who says the pen is mightier than the sword has obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Try to make a distinction between what Islam allows and doesnt allow... and what muslims actually do..

There is a big difference.

The same is true for christians. There are fundamentalist christians who's logic, reasoning and moral values are totally alien to what is considered socially acceptable.

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

Try to make a distinction between what Islam allows and doesnt allow... and what muslims actually do..

There is a big difference.

The same is true for christians. There are fundamentalist christians who's logic, reasoning and moral values are totally alien to what is considered socially acceptable.

I agree...I see em every day. Fundamentalist LDS with all their wives and inbred kids...but still....they dont go around killing ppl who dont believe the way they do. They are convinced that are right as would be any Christian, Muslim, Hindu...you name the religion. After all, you prob wouldnt belong unless you felt that they were correct in their beliefs and the true religion.

I hate religion.

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

A man was loading way too many boxes on his camel.

Finally, he had one small box left and he asked the camel, "May I put this last box on your back?”

The camel responded, "Sure, I'm not going anywhere."

from Andrew

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
He is not spreading hate, he is saying what most of us think.

Maybe you don't see it as hate because you are not the recieving party...think about it.

Just look at www.thereligionofpeace.com and scroll down to the most recent statistics...... Over 700 people died last month because of Islamic terror attacks.

You know what amazes me is that you think that by "surfing the net" and landing upon 1 website among thousands you have suddenly figured out Islam? :huh: Or wait, did you learn that from CNN? :rolleyes:

Um did I ever direct this at YOU? Get your facts straight. I provided a site that keeps track of islamist terror attacks because another poster asked for proof, which I provided.

I dont pay much attention to CNN for your information, and I look at a variety of sources. However, when islamists are killing almost 1,000 people a month there is a problem.

You need to chill out and actually read what I said. I am not filled with hate, as I do not strap a bomb to myself and enter a mosque. I am sick of those who hate anyone who is not just like them. Islamist terrorists are racists in the truest meaning of the word.

Further, people don't make such claims agains christianity because they AREN'T TRUE.

Open your eyes and look at the problem, and read what I write before insinuating that I am 'filled with hate'.

So are there only specific people that are allowed to repond to your posts? For everysite you provide that promotes hatred of Islam, another can be provided to contradict that! Your opinion....IS NOT FACT! Strapping a bomb to your chest and blowing people up is not the only form of hate. :no:

Islamic terrorists are horrible people, ANY terrorist is a bad person, no one is disputing that. Is it possible that you can distinguish those 2 things? Or maybe you think that it says somewhere in the Quran that blowing up people is ok, well if you want to look for that, you will find it next to the pasage about "72 virgins". :rolleyes:

You think people don't make bad claims about christianity? You have got to be kidding me! Where there is religion....there is controversy. There is good and bad in all relgion, there is good and bad in all people. There is not one religion, country, or race that is 100% good or bad. However what you see as good, others may see as bad.

MY EYES AND MIND ARE OPEN...yours are NOT. No one is disputing the fact that there is terror in the name of Islam. What you seem to no understand is that Islam doesn't condone or encourage that, it's quite the opposite. Just because I am defending Islam doesn't mean I am muslim and it sure doesn't mean I'm a terrorist. Just becaue you are muslim doesn't make you a terrorist. Just because you are arab doesn't make you muslim or a terrorist.

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You say "found this on the www". Well, why don't you link to the original?

It's not very well written anyway. There are the seeds of decent arguments in it, but then it lumps anyone who says he's muslim with so-called "muslims" who blow people and themselves up. Also, when you make an argument, don't take a superior position. Lay the facts out with your argument as neutrally as possible so the reader can come to the conclusion himself.

Try harder next time.

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!