akdiver

Should we close this thread?

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

So, I was typing this thread about some topic having to do with Russia and passport and stuff - and then I thought maybe we should just close this thread. What do you guys think?

Thanks for your advice!

Cheers!

AKDiver

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
So, I was typing this thread about some topic having to do with Russia and passport and stuff - and then I thought maybe we should just close this thread. What do you guys think?

Thanks for your advice!

Cheers!

AKDiver

My FSU wife is super hot. Looks great in jeans with high heels. I think it may be the iodine. What do you think? No, keep the thread open, what else have we got to talk about?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline
My FSU wife is super hot. Looks great in jeans with high heels. I think it may be the iodine. What do you think?
I think you must not care about your "FSU wife's" personality or intelligence, or you would be talking about that rather than her looks all the time.

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
I think you must not care about your "FSU wife's" personality or intelligence, or you would be talking about that rather than her looks all the time.

Yea yea she had a nice personality but we only want to hear about the super looks.

Come on, if we all don't truly understand that we all here joke around about those bad American women and those super hot FSU women and that it is all a joke (meaning there are many many very nice American women, like any group of women from any country, and that we only joke that our only attraction is our FSU womens' looks), then you truly do not understand the joke.

We do care about our women and more than their looks. If anyone doesn't understand that, then you don't understand.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Timeline
We do care about our women and more than their looks.
Uh huh............

Of the husbands (and wannabes) of "FSU" (man I hate that term) women, there seem to be two types. Those who frequently comment on the looks of their wives, and those who never (or almost never) comment. I find it interesting, and very interesting.

Edited by akdiver

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Uh huh............

Of the husbands (and wannabes) of "FSU" (man I hate that term) women, there seem to be two types. Those who frequently comment on the looks of their wives, and those who never (or almost never) comment. I find it interesting, and very interesting.

That's a personal attack. I'm not going to tolerate it. If it persists, I'm going to have to report you to a mod.

Timeline
That's a personal attack. I'm not going to tolerate it. If it persists, I'm going to have to report you to a mod.
It's neither personal, nor an attack. But thanks for playing.

Filed: Timeline
Uh huh............

I find this interesting also...but possibly for different reasons. :)

It's neither personal, nor an attack. But thanks for playing.

I think it was a joke. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

What?!?! a joke. You think that was a joke. You want some, too. You can insult me, but when you start insulting my family, that's where I draw the line. This thread has really gotten out of hand. If this continues, I really am going to call in a mod. I've had quite enough of this.

What?!?! a joke. You think that was a joke. You want some, too. You can insult me, but when you start insulting my family, that's where I draw the line. This thread has really gotten out of hand. If this continues, I really am going to call in a mod. I've had quite enough of this.

What you don't get the joke? Well then all I can do is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

It was a joke AK. Sheesh it really isn't fun if I always have to come back and explain. A previous post stated that no matter what our threads always go to "how hot my wife is" so I was just having fun with your obviously not serious thread. How do people around here deal with their much more intelligent and educated FSU wives?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline
I find this interesting also...but possibly for different reasons. :)
What are your reasons? Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine (:
Yes, I know. I was playing along (:

Filed: Timeline
What are your reasons? Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine (:

Heh, ok why not? :) I think the biggest reason guys go on and on and on about their fiancee/wive's physical features is insecurity, and possibly anxiety that they're suddenly going to turn around and it'll all be gone. The more they talk about her, the more real she seems. I'm not talking about the guys who are early in their process--hell, that's just natural excitement. :) But eventually most people tend to settle down into a nice, calm appreciation for what they have.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.