akdiver

Should we close this thread?

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Ask and ye shall receive.
Wow!! You realize, if it slips and falls in, you will have a wet and hairy pussycat. I'm sure we would all like to see a picture of your wet and hairy pussycat.

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Oh no. AK has a new country flag. Now he is one of them.

Yeah, and now his wife ditched her high heels, is wearing sweat pants, stopped cooking and no more sex on Wednesday night. Good move AK!!!!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline
Ask and ye shall receive.

photo5-1.jpg

Sooooo dirty.

(So embarrassed you can see the loo brush there. :blush: )

Don't worry, we are married to FSU women, they ALL have a loo brush next to the toilet. despite not being a really hi-tech item, or even an emerging technology, for some reason in Russia and Ukraine they CANNOT make a toilet that completey flushes, well, everything. So it is usually necessary to brush the toilet every time you make some "big business"

One of the wonders of the US for my wife was the toilet which she only needs to clean "one time a day!!!!" But she still keeps that brush there, just in case.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I don't get what the big deal about the toilet brush is. Hell, even as a single man living alone, I had one in each bathroom. What's to be embarrassed about? It would be a lot worse to invite people over and have them try to use a bathroom toilet with skid marks in it.

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

I think the deal is even us liberated-type females like to perpetuate the myth that we are too angelic and holy to even let go the tiniest parp, let alone a dump big enough to necessitate whipping out the loo brush. I pretend it is for my husband's use and weekly deep cleaning only. :innocent:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline
I think the deal is even us liberated-type females like to perpetuate the myth that we are too angelic and holy to even let go the tiniest parp, let alone a dump big enough to necessitate whipping out the loo brush. I pretend it is for my husband's use and weekly deep cleaning only. :innocent:
I see.

Well, do you have any pictures of a wet and hairy pussycat? How about a shaved pussycat? How about three pussycats together? Got any of those?

If not, I'll settle for some pictures of your loo brush.

post-9599-1263144870_thumb.jpg

Edited by akdiver

I see.

Well, do you have any pictures of a wet and hairy pussycat? How about a shaved pussycat? How about three pussycats together? Got any of those?

If not, I'll settle for some pictures of your loo brush.

George is too nimble to fall in the toilet so none of him wet and hairy. He has not been shaved since his snip, and I have but one cat in this house. :(

Loo brush is MUCH easier. Ours is the 99cent model from IKEA.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
Reported.

:lol:

definitely. this thread should be closed. you think it's bad here, you should see the china forum. not much discussion there, but everythign interesting gets closed thanks to a certain "crying baby".

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Timeline
definitely. this thread should be closed. you think it's bad here, you should see the china forum. not much discussion there, but everythign interesting gets closed thanks to a certain "crying baby".
I think the threads here get closed without even people complaining about them. Chalk one up for righteous indignation I guess.

Timeline

Shooter, no wonder you come over here! I just checked the China forum. Five pages but didn't find any closed topics and found very few that even had more than a few posts and NOTHING about hot Chinese women, guns, pie, superstitions or strange behavior! What gives? I think the Chinese chicks need to start drinking Red Bull or something!

Gary And Alla

Oh no. AK has a new country flag. Now he is one of them.

I wish you guys would've been around for AK's INTERPOL story. Neon you may remember it. It caused quite a stir here on VJ.

As for flags and changing flags or whatever - you can judge a member by the color of their flag but not the content of their posts. Or, the content of their posts but not the color of their flag. Or, maybe it was the content of their flag or the ..... anyway, it's something like that. I really doubt we'll see AKDiver on here anytime soon telling us to tone down our posts relating to American women - that is, unless we talk about his favorite AW, Sarah "I can see Russia from my house" Palin.

LaL did file through CN and she used to have the CN flag on her profile, so I think she sould at least half-count.

If she bought a young boytoy from MENA, even if he was imported through Canada, she's still MENA and therefore, can't count.

LOL@ me marrying a FSU girl if I was a man. I'm practically a man as it is, although Ammar recently told me to stop saying that as, he said, he has a vested interest that I am as female as possible.

Yeah, we typically don't like the whole "I can do it myself" thing. You're supposed to need us for two things. Opening pickle jars is one of them. The other has something to do with a pickle as well....

And this is precisely why Slim should be the one and only MOD for this forum.

You're not the first one to suggest this. Probably won't be the last. As I said back then, we need to do it Russian style where a troika decides the fate of the offender. In any cases where we're not sure, we defer to Satellite. "Bring out the Gimp."

"The Gimp's sleepin."

"Well, WAKE HIM UP!!!"

we're older, heavier women who look for boy toys half our age.

See why you're so accepted here?

What, are you saying you don't like our stereotype? :innocent: I honestly wonder how some people on here picture me..us... Slim and Mox are not allowed to tell :)

Before I saw your picture I imagined you about a deuce, deuce and a half, full mustache, a couple teeth missing, thick glasses, NO makeup at all, no sense of style whatsoever, always wearing UGGs or those little imported shoes with no sole along with your jammies.... and I wasn't far off.

Kidding, of course! In truth, the women of MENA would probably be the closest thing to "acceptable" that we in the RUBbers forum could find here in America. But, if we would've found each other before the VJ started, we would've never had this much fun!

Yeah, and now his wife ditched her high heels, is wearing sweat pants, stopped cooking and no more sex on Wednesday night. Good move AK!!!!

That's what happens after they've been here for a while. My wife's been here a little over three years now and I can't remember the last time she put on heels to go to the supermarket.Why, just yesterday we went to pick up supplies and she had on.... wait for it...... SWEATPANTS!!!!

At first I couldn't believe it, but, in actuality, she's been wearing sweats and stuff like that IN PUBLIC for a little over a year now for short trips (in a car!) to the convenience store, grocery, etc.

Coupled with the weight gain and refusal to work full time I thought she'd been fully assimilated but she still despises fat ugly girls in UGGs and pajamas as much as I do. Go figure.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline
I wish you guys would've been around for AK's INTERPOL story. Neon you may remember it. It caused quite a stir here on VJ.

As for flags and changing flags or whatever - you can judge a member by the color of their flag but not the content of their posts. Or, the content of their posts but not the color of their flag. Or, maybe it was the content of their flag or the ..... anyway, it's something like that. I really doubt we'll see AKDiver on here anytime soon telling us to tone down our posts relating to American women - that is, unless we talk about his favorite AW, Sarah "I can see Russia from my house" Palin.

If she bought a young boytoy from MENA, even if he was imported through Canada, she's still MENA and therefore, can't count.

Yeah, we typically don't like the whole "I can do it myself" thing. You're supposed to need us for two things. Opening pickle jars is one of them. The other has something to do with a pickle as well....

You're not the first one to suggest this. Probably won't be the last. As I said back then, we need to do it Russian style where a troika decides the fate of the offender. In any cases where we're not sure, we defer to Satellite. "Bring out the Gimp."

"The Gimp's sleepin."

"Well, WAKE HIM UP!!!"

See why you're so accepted here?

Before I saw your picture I imagined you about a deuce, deuce and a half, full mustache, a couple teeth missing, thick glasses, NO makeup at all, no sense of style whatsoever, always wearing UGGs or those little imported shoes with no sole along with your jammies.... and I wasn't far off.

Kidding, of course! In truth, the women of MENA would probably be the closest thing to "acceptable" that we in the RUBbers forum could find here in America. But, if we would've found each other before the VJ started, we would've never had this much fun!

That's what happens after they've been here for a while. My wife's been here a little over three years now and I can't remember the last time she put on heels to go to the supermarket.Why, just yesterday we went to pick up supplies and she had on.... wait for it...... SWEATPANTS!!!!

At first I couldn't believe it, but, in actuality, she's been wearing sweats and stuff like that IN PUBLIC for a little over a year now for short trips (in a car!) to the convenience store, grocery, etc.

Coupled with the weight gain and refusal to work full time I thought she'd been fully assimilated but she still despises fat ugly girls in UGGs and pajamas as much as I do. Go figure.

####### Slim!!!!!!! OK, I am not going on about Alla again, but ####### Slim!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Awesome description my myself, Slim! I am fairly sure that is the real piecture some do have of all MENA girls in their minds... and that our husbands are just soooo much younger than ourselves :) It happens, but it's not everyone. Same way with you RUBers.

I do have him open the occasional thing for me, usually something he has closed too tightly for me to re-open. I have rotten hand strength. I also have him get all the high-up things. He, on the other hand, has learned that if he wants me to do something or see something, he shouldn't put it above 5ft which is about my eye level. That was an adjustment for him.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

I do have him open the occasional thing for me, usually something he has closed too tightly for me to re-open. I have rotten hand strength.

We have this little Japanese opener thingy that's a foam pad with a magnet on it. Supposedly it helps you grip the lid while you turn. My wife uses that thing, still can't open the jar then hands them to me. "Do husband job, blat."

I like to remind her after I open something that she's now obligated to watch me work my other "husband job."

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline
We have this little Japanese opener thingy that's a foam pad with a magnet on it. Supposedly it helps you grip the lid while you turn. My wife uses that thing, still can't open the jar then hands them to me. "Do husband job, blat."

I like to remind her after I open something that she's now obligated to watch me work my other "husband job."

"Watch you work your other husband job" ??? Oh, Slim this is an emergency requiring an intervention by Dr. Finetush at his secret lab in Crimea! Hold, on buddy, they start to peak about age 37 or so.

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.