I-130 Approved : 2009-08-25 ALHAMDULILLAH ALLAH IS GREATEST

I-130 NOA2 hard copy: 2009-08-29

NVC JOURNEY

NVC Received/case number assigned : 2009-09-04

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2009-09-11

Pay I-864 Bill 2009-09-11 (online)

Receive I-864 Package : 2009-09-14

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-09-15

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2009-09-12 (by email)

DS-3032 accepted : 2009-09-26

Receive IV Bill : 2009-09-26

Pay IV Bill : 2009-09-26

Receive Instruction Package : 2009-09-29

Login Failed : 2009-10-26

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-10-27

NVC Left : 2009-10-28

Interview date : 2009-12-16 APPROVED ALHAMDULILLAH

Visa Received : 2009-12-24

Port of Entry (Houston):2010-01-28 VerySmooth ALHAMDULILLAH

Welcome notice arrived:2010-02-16

Green Card Arrived : 2010-02-25

Removal of Conditions

I-751 Package sent to VSC : 2011-12-03

NOA1 received : 2011-12-23

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good luck- I hope you get the best of news soon!

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

thanks guys (F)(F) i don't think i'll be sleeping at all tonight and will probably lurk around, so will give a live update hahaha...how lame ;)

but, seriously, does anyone think that the fact that my husband doesn't have anything in regards to our marriage paperwork might pose an issue? i would have had to appoint someone in turkey power of attorney to go to the city hall where we married and get our marriage certificate, and that was a headache that i couldn't get through quickly enough....arghh...

i probably will need to do this anyways, in case we lose our main marriage certificate book, but i'd like to do that when i have the time and leisure to do so...

alright, im gonna stuff my face with chocolate and wait :D

Don't sweat any original documents submitted at NVC timetick -

He'll get the marriage cert back after the interview.

For Good Karma ™ - please wear a pink bodysuit? (Pink is colour of approval, at least at GUZ ) .

lol....i dont have one, but i do have a pink scarf?

GOOD LUCK!

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

I-129F Sent : July 11, 2009

I-129F NOA1 : July 14, 2009

I-129F RFE(s) : None, thank God

I-129F NOA2 : November 04, 2009

Interview: December 15, 2009

Visa received: December 16, 2009

loveshower.gifloveshower.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our case was approved!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!

I'm freaking out!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Congrats!

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline

ok, i'm a bit calmer now, so will discuss what went down:

hubby went to the embassy at 7:00 am, even though the interview was supposedly at 7:30. they made him wait an hour, called him in, talked to him at length about every little thing about our relationship and past. he said that the officer asked him about how we met, our backgrounds, why we traveled around, etc etc...

the officer apparently asked him a lot about our backgrounds, i guess the fact that we are both of circassian descent mattered. i guess it was a good thing, i sort of suspected that this would be the case. so anyways, after that he was asked to sit and wait, and he waited another hour, then he did some fingerprinting, then waited again, and then they talked to him some more....

the officer was kind and in a good mood, smiling and cracking jokes throughout the whole thing. apparently he wanted to practice his arabic, because when he asked my husband which language he preferred the interview to be in, my husband responded with "you're the interviewer, pick whatever is good for you" (lol) so the interviewer says ok i will speak in arabic, but after a while, the conversation was in both english and arabic. my husband's verbal skills in english are great, it's his written and reading that are not so awesome, but hopefully we will put him through some kind of ESL class here at the local community college when he comes.

next, hubby asked the guy what to say to his wife, since i have been not sleeping most of the night and was up, worried, and anxious about the whole ordeal. the officer apparently smiled at him and said "you can tell your wife that your case was approved".... !!!

however, he did say to my husband that they need some type of civil document from the ministry of internal affairs there, and that he needs to return to the embassy tomorrow morning with that document plus his passport. so hubby already flew to the place, got the document, and is ready to go. on the document that he read to me over the phone, he said that it stated that our case was denied and that it had a 221(g) reason or whatever....but since the officer told him that this was the only obstacle in his way, it's a non-issue, i believe, at this point.

apparently, hubby also asked them about getting the IR-1 visa and the officer made a note of that in his writings and said that it would be ok. so next thursday, if all goes well, hubby will have the visa.

now, since i am neurotic, i am not letting myself be 100% happy because i am not sure if some BS will come up and spoil everything, you never know right? maybe i've read too many horror stories on this site...anyhooooo....right now, we are just going to focus on that, he needs to get his stuff together, tie up some loose ends, etc. and we need to find a really cheap ticket for him to use. i am trying to find a friend of mine who has contacts in the airline industry and hopefully we can obtain a buddy pass for him to use, which is like 60% cheaper than most basic airline tickets....God willing.

i was crying and laughing and all over the place before, but now seriously...the sun is even brighter than it has been, life is more bearable, and i now face things with a new resolve.

I AM JUST SO FREAKING HAPPY.

now i truly understand the joy people feel when they get to this point....

omg...

anyways, thanks for reading...i will keep you guys updated.

oh, and I LOVE YOU VJ, SERIOUSLY! (F)(F)(F)(L)(L)(L)

Timeline:

TBC....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I fear that I will be a lot like you when the time comes for my fiance's interview, but you give me hope for a good outcome. I am very happy for you both, and inshaallah, you will find the airline ticket soon that will bring him back to your arms. All the best for you in the future....... :energy:

~Beth

Do you see how big the sea is?

Do you see how big the sea is? My love for you is as big as the sea.

Do you see how far the sky is? My love for you is as far as the sky.

As big as the sea and as far as the sky I love you,

I waited for you, I called upon you, I drew you on the promenades,

You sorrow of my life, you tears of the flowers, you season of the birds,

How vast the forest is, my heart is as vast as the forest.

You who are drawn on my door, and drawn in my heart,

I waited for you a year, and throughout the year I would ask the walnut trees,

and I would see you in the sunny days, coming from the sunny days, and lost in the almond leaves,

How small is a tear, and I am just a tear in your way,

I want to vow a candle so that you would let me love you.

Fayrouz's song

K-1 Visa

AOS,EAD,AP.

Greencard Received : 2010/10/02

Date AP Received : 2010-10-04

Date EAD Card Received : 2010-10-06

Timeline

thanks so much guys.

i should note also that when hubby went to his interview, they took all his evidence and made him wait for nearly 90 minutes. in that time frame, i am assuming that they checked everything, so do definitely be organized and have as much as you can for them!

Timeline:

TBC....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulations Sister enraptured,

I am happy for u both and I hope they send him visa sooner, i had my interview at islamabad embassy 4th september and i was put on AP now i am still waiting for my visa to come it has been more than i am in Administrative Processing. I am praying for ur husband that he gets his visa soon and please everyone pray for me as well that my Visa comes as well, When i had my interview the ladie officer told me that i was approved but she said that some processing needs to be done on ur case,

at my interview time she gave me a slip stating that,

Dear Visa Applicant,

your case has been termporarily refused for further administrative processing , we can not give u a definate date when the processing be completed , but the minimum time is approximately six weeks and there is not maximum time limit, when ur case is approved we we call u to request ur passport so that we may put the visa into them.

this is what this slip i have says, just pray to God that Visa is issued in some days by the way its a normal procedure they do this with almost everyone, and CO telling ur husband that hes approved these are promising words.

one thing makes me confuse is that today is 08 november 2009 and how come American embassy is open at sunday...

Pray for me too please,

Edited by wellmux
NATURALIZATION Timelines.
09-23-2013 N-400 Sent
09-25-2013 N-400 Delivered
09-26-2013 Priority Date
10-1-2013 Acceptance Email/Text
10-1-2013 Check Cashed
10-04-2013 Received Receipt
10-7-2013 Finger Print Letter received
10-28-2013 Finger Print Date
10-29-2013 Status Changed to Inline for interview
11-06-2013 Interview scheduled
11-09-2013 Interview Letter Received
11-25-2013 Yellow Letter to bring Drivers License,
12-12-13. Interview Date /// Approved
12-16-2013 In-line for oath Scheduling
4-16-2014 Text/Email that Scheduled For oath ceremony
4-19-2014 Received Oath Letter
5-16-2014 , Oath Ceremony, I am a New Citizen. Thanks Allah.
Notice to everyone reading my Naturalization Timeline
That it took me 5 months to have oath after the interview is only because i requested for a name change,
this is what delayed my case by months

4th Sep 2009 Interview ISL Embassy
Administrative Processing Starts
28 April 2010 AP completed just out of blue.
30 April 2010 Visa received

21 Months Total from start to VISA received

8 Months in AP TOTAL 239 Days

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.