ioukta

Has anyone here refused to get vaccinated

148 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

First, I am female - last time I checked :P

Second, in the PI case, the beneficiary was already in the US - and has not updated progress on how the AOS went. Also, it was surrounding a particular vaccine, the HPV Gardasil; not the complete battery of vaccines required. This particular vaccine has been surrounded by controversy since it began being a requirement.

Third, I am not one for posting "oh darling, it will all be ok no matter what" because that helps nothing. I'd rather wake folks up and make them take their process deadly serious, than give half-azzed advise and then "hope for the best".

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you not want to get the vaccines?

You can't just say you don't want them, you know.

I do not want them for both health reasons as i don't believe they are healthy and for religious reasons

All vaccines are made in violation of God's Word. Vaccines are made with toxic chemicals that are injected into the bloodstream by vaccination. All vaccines are made with foreign proteins (viruses and bacteria), and some vaccines are made with genetically engineered viral and bacterial materials.

A conflict arises if you believe that man is made in God's image and the injection of toxic chemicals and foreign proteins into the bloodstream is a violation of God's directive to keep the body/temple holy and free from impurities.

A conflict arises if you accept God's warning not to mix the blood of man with the blood of animals. Many vaccines are produced in animal tissues.

A conflict arises if your religious convictions are predicated on the belief that all life is sacred. God's commandment "Thou Shall Not Kill" applies to the practice of abortion. When you believe that the practice of abortion should not be encouraged or supported in any way, a conflict arises with the use of vaccines produced in aborted fetal tissue even though you did not have any other connection with the abortions from which the vaccines are derived.

My body is a temple i do not want to dirty with chemicals which is why i do not take any medication either, i rely on natural medication such as herbs a good diet and prayer since the Lord is my only doctor

Haha look what i just found

Question: Can I Refuse to be Vaccinated on Religious or Moral Grounds?

Answer:

You may request an exemption from the vaccination requirement if the vaccinations would be against your religious beliefs or moral convictions.

You will need to submit Form I-160 Application for Waiver of Ground of Inadmissibility with evidence to show that you are opposed to vaccinations in any form; the objection is based on religious belief or moral conviction; and the belief or conviction is sincere.

Source: USCIS

oh wow it IS 545$ lol

smh anything to make money lol

"

isn't it an even "bigger conflict" when said bodies you believe to be "made in God's image" are infected with the pathogens that cause horrible scourges like polio, measles, diptheria, or whooping cough? is an infant struggling to breathe and literally drowning in their own respiratory secretions because they've been infected with Bordetella pertussis somehow less of a violation of "God's law" than an innoculation of dead bacteria that stimulate that infant's immune system to build defenses that will enable them to fight off this pathogen if they're ever exposed to it in the future? there's far more involvement and exposure of the body to toxic chemicals and foreign proteins when it is exposed to and infected with pathogens than when immunized. there's a much larger mixing of human tissue with prokaryotic cells and viruses when those live pathogens infect a human being and make them their human host than when a human is injected with dead or attenuated vaccines.

in the 1960s, three human cell lines were made from the fetal tissue of three aborted fetuses. the same tissue has been maintained (and never added to) for over 40 years, for the purpose of growing viruses to develop vaccines. unfortunately, there is no alternative whatsoever for attaining vaccinations from another source. there simply isn't one. as much as i oppose abortion, the immorality of the consequences of not vaccinating far outweigh the immorality of how these tissues were obtained. it sucks, but doesn't suck as bad as the deaths of hundreds of millions of children who would have died if it were not for those vaccines. when you believe that the deaths of hundreds of millions of children is an awful, dreadful atrocity, the morality of vaccination is quite clear. thou shall not kill indeed.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Other Timeline
yeah it was one of the three doctors,

and as for Len in his first reply i see the word waiver nowhere, but stuff like dont come, VJ wont lose a breathe over it and USCIS doesnt give a ####### etc...

my question was about people experiencing or the law

he answered neither

but i found this

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/lofivers...hp/t170611.html

he says she didnt get them in the philippines and some people say they didnt get them or not all of them for the AOS and it worked fine

so *shrug* maybe it does work? and its fairly recent

what do yall think?

and with this new vaccine out i know a lot of people IN THE US not taking it, and looking into avoiding vaccines alltogether

The thread you cite involves nursing mothers or women trying to get pregnant. I didn't see you mention a pregnancy. A panel physician or civil surgeon can waive vaccine requirements for women in a 'delicate condition'.

It really doesn't matter that a lot of US citizens are not taking a vaccine insofar as you are concerned. At this point in time, the US government requires YOU to be vaccinated if you want to live here. If you don't want to be vaccinated, you have to file a waiver; pay the fee; wait out the additional several months it will add to your case processing; and live with whatever the decision of the waiver might be.

You may prevail and in that case you can move to the US vaccine free. You may not prevail and then have to decide if you wish to violate your principles in order to come live here.

You never did answer if you figured out a way to delay processing of your fiance visa should it be approved but you and fiance are not both saved yet. Or - is this it?

Edited by rebeccajo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Why do you not want to get the vaccines?

You can't just say you don't want them, you know.

I do not want them for both health reasons as i don't believe they are healthy and for religious reasons

All vaccines are made in violation of God's Word. Vaccines are made with toxic chemicals that are injected into the bloodstream by vaccination. All vaccines are made with foreign proteins (viruses and bacteria), and some vaccines are made with genetically engineered viral and bacterial materials.

A conflict arises if you believe that man is made in God's image and the injection of toxic chemicals and foreign proteins into the bloodstream is a violation of God's directive to keep the body/temple holy and free from impurities.

A conflict arises if you accept God's warning not to mix the blood of man with the blood of animals. Many vaccines are produced in animal tissues.

A conflict arises if your religious convictions are predicated on the belief that all life is sacred. God's commandment "Thou Shall Not Kill" applies to the practice of abortion. When you believe that the practice of abortion should not be encouraged or supported in any way, a conflict arises with the use of vaccines produced in aborted fetal tissue even though you did not have any other connection with the abortions from which the vaccines are derived.

My body is a temple i do not want to dirty with chemicals which is why i do not take any medication either, i rely on natural medication such as herbs a good diet and prayer since the Lord is my only doctor

Haha look what i just found

Question: Can I Refuse to be Vaccinated on Religious or Moral Grounds?

Answer:

You may request an exemption from the vaccination requirement if the vaccinations would be against your religious beliefs or moral convictions.

You will need to submit Form I-160 Application for Waiver of Ground of Inadmissibility with evidence to show that you are opposed to vaccinations in any form; the objection is based on religious belief or moral conviction; and the belief or conviction is sincere.

Source: USCIS

oh wow it IS 545$ lol

smh anything to make money lol

This is one thing I've dreaded -- having my fiancee subjected to these poisons. It's to the point where I am just considering moving to her country... and I might just do it. Good find on the waiver. The $545 is peanuts when you measure it against the potential health hazards, possibly for the rest of one's life. Keep me informed on how this turns out if you do it.

Edited by Mr. K

This is one thing I've dreaded -- having my fiancee subjected to these poisons. It's to the point where I am just considering moving to her country... and I might just do it. Good find on the waiver. The $545 is peanuts when you measure it against the potential health hazards, possibly for the rest of one's life. Keep me informed on how this turns out if you do it.

You people are hilarious.

Go look up polio.

My mother had polio. Before the vaccine came out. She shared a room in a hospital (about 65 years ago) with another girl who was on an iron lung to breath. At least my mother came out of it with just SOME paralysis from the waist down.

Now at age 76 she has post-polio syndrome. The disease is racking the parts of her body it didn't violate before. She can hardly clutch a pen anymore. She needs adult diapers and spends her day in an electronic wheelchair.

Poisons my #######.

I agree with Sandinista.

Vaccinations are for the benefit of the population at large.

Immigration to the US has been extended as a benefit to you, not a right. And the US government have a duty to protect their citizens from widespread disease.

You have a choice to make should your waiver be denied.

Your temple or the man you love. Your other alternative is to stay put in France and have him join you there.

Edited by Ellie-and-David

K1

PLEASE SEE MY TIMELINE FOR K1 INFORMATION

AOS complete!

08/21/2009 - AOS package sent

08/28/2009 - NOA 1 for AOS, EAD, AP

08/31/2009 - Cheque cashed

09/05/2009 - Biometrics notice received

09/23/2009 - Biometrics Appointment

09/23/2009 - I-485 Transferred to CSC

10/02/2009 - EAD Approved (card production) & AP approved!

10/11/2009 - EAD Card received

10/20/2009 - AOS approved, GC card production ordered! (53 days in total)

10/26/2009 - Green Card received - nearly 11 months to the day of our K1 NOA 1!

11/25/2009 - Started my new job!

02/26/2010 - Passed my driving test :-p

07/20/2011 - Eligible to remove conditions

2012 - Going for citizenship

09/20/2011 - Removal of conditions submitted to VSC....here we go...again!

It's been a quick and relatively painless journey thanks to tireless research, dumb luck and this community :)

DONE with USCIS for a while :)

mnb0ir.png

Go look up polio.

My mother had polio. Before the vaccine came out. She shared a room in a hospital (about 65 years ago) with another girl who was on an iron lung to breath. At least my mother came out of it with just SOME paralysis from the waist down.

Now at age 76 she has post-polio syndrome. The disease is racking the parts of her body it didn't violate before. She can hardly clutch a pen anymore. She needs adult diapers and spends her day in an electronic wheelchair.

Poisons my #######.

indeed. the numbers of people dying of meningococcal disease in ghana right now are staggering. i would love to be able to see these anti-vaccine kooks meeting with the parents of children who died from meningitis, and see what their reaction is when they tell those parents that menactra, the vaccine that could have saved their child's life, is "poison".

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

oh god there we go

we can send stories back and forth all day

some think its poison some dont

if u want to do that you can go in the off topic forum

as for the delay that thread reminded me i had the 6 months to move which i will probably use at least 4 of it since ill be working and need to give 3 months notice for my appartment and gave me tips on the sending of the packets. For my situation that's pretty much all i can do.

F1, waiting for April 2006 PD to be CURRENT !! fingers crossed for sept. 10th , at least 2011!! ok 2012 ???!!!

Case was completed SEPT 2010 a friggin' year and a half ago !!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
oh god there we go

as for the delay that thread reminded me i had the 6 months to move which i will probably use at least 4 of it since ill be working and need to give 3 months notice for my appartment and gave me tips on the sending of the packets. For my situation that's pretty much all i can do.

i have a question.........if u do manage to come to the usa and end up with out vaccinations.....do u intend to refuse the vaccinations ur children will need to enter the school system as well?

sara

Filed: Timeline

It's not about sending stories, or about what you or I think about vaccinations, or spiritual beliefs. It's about what the US has deemed appropriate for visa requirement in permanent residence cases. And the law is pretty damn clear. We do not have to like it, but you bet we'd better follow it.

Blah.

Ask for the waiver, and good luck. Though we all know this is not a matter of luck ;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Go look up polio.

Poisons my #######.

Polio my a$$.

My comment was to the OP, not you. That is my position and my beliefs. Who the heck are you to talk about "you people" being hilarious? Check yourself!

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

To the OP:

It sounds like you've refused all vaccines in France? If that is the case your probably in good shape for the waiver. Its the people who suddenly become religious - non vaccine users right before immigration that have problems with the waiver.

oh god there we go

So ---- correct me if I am wrong.

You still don't know if you will be able to enter the country even if your visa is approved? Even if your waiver is approved? You still don't know if you and your fiance' can marry each other yet?

Is that right?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.