ioukta

Has anyone here refused to get vaccinated

148 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

of course i meant you all

thank u all for the experiences

F1, waiting for April 2006 PD to be CURRENT !! fingers crossed for sept. 10th , at least 2011!! ok 2012 ???!!!

Case was completed SEPT 2010 a friggin' year and a half ago !!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Well, not that I agree with the situation or that I don't sympathize, but I'll play devil's advocate for a second on this one. The US constitution gives Congress the power to regulate requirements for immigration.

Not that I think it's right, but if you intend to immigrate, you'll soon find out that as a foreign national in the US, you have less rights than a US Citizen and the rights you had in your home country are basically irrelevant for computing your rights here.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You don't have to get them It is simply that one of the rules to be admissible to the US is that you have to have certain shots. To not have them makes you inadmissible . To appeal the grounds of your inadmissibility you have to pay $545 and if they don't believe the strength of your beliefs you will be out the money and still inadmissible. ( do not pass go... do not collect visa)

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Timeline
Well, not that I agree with the situation or that I don't sympathize, but I'll play devil's advocate for a second on this one. The US constitution gives Congress the power to regulate requirements for immigration.

Not that I think it's right, but if you intend to immigrate, you'll soon find out that as a foreign national in the US, you have less rights than a US Citizen and the rights you had in your home country are basically irrelevant for computing your rights here.

sure but in any case where a law goes against the constitution, the constitution wins, and here we're talking about the gvt forcing an individual to take something for his own health, cause vaccines are not to cure and therefore avoid contamination, it's to avoid contimanation for the individual that gets the vaccine

What does the Constitution say about your right to religion? Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or PROHIBITING the free exercise thereof.

The U.S. Constitution is the Supreme law of the land and any other law that contradicts or goes against the Constitution is null and void: any Thing in the Constitution or Laws (i.e. statutes) of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding. Article 6, Section 2, U.S. Constitution. Plain and simple

F1, waiting for April 2006 PD to be CURRENT !! fingers crossed for sept. 10th , at least 2011!! ok 2012 ???!!!

Timeline

Im gonna try to ask a question at my embassy

boy that aint gonna be easy !!

the doctor can say what they want but in the end its the lady in the interview room

ill see what they tell me on the phone

headache ahead lol

Filed: Other Timeline

It's an I-601 waiver you would be filing. And you would file it with your adjustment of status after you get over and get married.

If the waiver is denied, then you cannot adjust your status (ie stay in the United States) without taking the vaccinations.

You don't have any Constitutional rights. You are a citizen of France.

Filed: Timeline

As a foreign citizen living abroad, Constitutional rights do not apply to you. Why on earth would they? I'm sorry to be so blunt: but your threads usually involve a long diatribe against US immigration law based on what you conceive to be God's will. In all honesty, USCIS does not give a ###### about yours or mine spiritual convictions - and they should not.

The guides are clear, the law, thought sometimes complex, is also clear. You have to comply with certain requirements to be granted permanent residence in this country. If you think -perhaps rightfully so- that said requirements are blown out of proportion, full of #######, stupid, etc; do yourself a favor and don't come. Neither the VJ membership or USCIS will not loose one breath due to it. And you might actually be happier in France. Have your fiancee join you there and live a happy life, USCIS free.

To speak in your terms: This is the law of Man; and if you don't comply, don't expect to be granted God's mercy -- you might get to Heaven; but it likely will be far away

from the USofA.

First blush of the website for Paris indicates K1's are processed out of the immigrant visa unit, rather than the non-immigrant. If such is the case, the panel physician may require vaccinations prior to clearing the beneficiary for visa issuance.

If such is the case, the waiver would have to be filed overseas. Before the couple is reunited in the US.

Timeline

ugh

whatever Len

my only other question regarding the visa was how to delay it i said nothing about it being wrong

make me a favor and dont reply to my threads if its to say useless stuff and not answer any of my questions

please leave and stay away

thank uuuu

ugh

whatever Len

my only other question regarding the visa was how to delay it i said nothing about it being wrong

make me a favor and dont reply to my threads if its to say useless stuff and not answer any of my questions

please leave and stay away

thank uuuu

So have you figured out how to delay the visa?

Filed: Timeline

Nice try. Each time people post questions and I know the answer, I will post it. Why? Because people's lives are on the line here, and I care. Immigration is serious business; and one wrong tidbit of advise can keep families apart for years.

Answering your question: you will get denied based on inadmissibility or failure to comply. You can file the waiver, which people already told you, and there are little chances of it being approved. Question answered, problem is it is NOT the answer you want.

Timeline
First blush of the website for Paris indicates K1's are processed out of the immigrant visa unit, rather than the non-immigrant. If such is the case, the panel physician may require vaccinations prior to clearing the beneficiary for visa issuance.

If such is the case, the waiver would have to be filed overseas. Before the couple is reunited in the US.

well i called the doc and she said : i COULD say no, and something about the embassy COULD require it. but she didnt say when. i mean if the medical is the day before the interview, would they make me go back after the interview? i dont know

and yeah from what i get id need two waivers one for the interview one for the AOS

so 1000$ extra ooouch lol

well i called the doc and she said : i COULD say no, and something about the embassy COULD require it. but she didnt say when. i mean if the medical is the day before the interview, would they make me go back after the interview? i dont know

and yeah from what i get id need two waivers one for the interview one for the AOS

so 1000$ extra ooouch lol

What doctor did you call?

Did you call a physician who is an approved panel physician for the consulate in Paris, France?

ioutka -

What Len is telling you is that you certainly may file the waiver. You certainly may pay for it. It will certainly delay your case. Anecdotal evidence in these forums is it will be denied.

You have to decide what to do from that point.

It's really not fair to shoot the messenger.

Timeline

yeah it was one of the three doctors,

and as for Len in his first reply i see the word waiver nowhere, but stuff like dont come, VJ wont lose a breathe over it and USCIS doesnt give a ####### etc...

my question was about people experiencing or the law

he answered neither

but i found this

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/lofivers...hp/t170611.html

he says she didnt get them in the philippines and some people say they didnt get them or not all of them for the AOS and it worked fine

so *shrug* maybe it does work? and its fairly recent

what do yall think?

and with this new vaccine out i know a lot of people IN THE US not taking it, and looking into avoiding vaccines alltogether

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.