westernboi

Fiancee is here in the US, but the table has turned

117 posts in this topic

Not to be too too callous but have you asked for a paternity test as well? I'm so sorry that you're going through this and hope you can resolve it in a way that's best for you and the child.

every child should require a paternity test. Especially when judgements of child support are being handed out.

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Not to be too too callous but have you asked for a paternity test as well? I'm so sorry that you're going through this and hope you can resolve it in a way that's best for you and the child.

every child should require a paternity test. Especially when judgements of child support are being handed out.

Agreed :thumbs:

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Hello,

My fiancee just got here on a visa that expires in 90 days. It clearly states that she has to marry me within the 90 days or she has to go back home. We have a baby together, but she decided to leave us. She left with her uncle thinking she can become a permanent residence without me. Her uncle told me he'll hire a laywer to do the paper work for her to stay here as a permanent residence without me at all. I then asked him how is that possible sir? He said he can tell the laywer i abused h or threw her out of the house, therefore she has the right to report this and get permanent residency. I can't believed they would make up such a lie for her to stay. Is it true that she can stay in the US as a permanent without me? I thought she has to marry me within 90 days or she has to leave the US?? i am thinking to hired a lawyer but first i need your help

Hello alll

i saw one case like that, the lawyer can not do not thing, but if you a abused her ,some one to see that with out the police ,she can stay the US

i see it in san jose

Oh man What is going on man, sponsor for you guy so hard and spent so much money ,you guy see that how hard the Co to do for us :crying:

john

you said in order for her to stay in the US, she can claim abused and must have witnesses for her to stay in the US? A few said it only applied to a spouse and not fiancee?

Hey friend

no matter spouse or fiancee man ,you know this country the ladly first to believie me doesn't mater what?

my advice you listen ? gooooooooooooood head ASAP to leave her for you long hunrt and get new one better your life and makesure that come to you and love you ,i been i know very well my friend ,only you can made desision as well for you life ,do not listen some one do not know,that is the way they do

good luck

john

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

First, my heart goes out to you in this situation.... Next, you have to be sure to protect yourself. If you want to be there for your child, you have to prevent her and her uncle from doing anything that might jeopardize your future with your child, like say a false abuse accusation. As others have said, once they find out the reality of the situation, she will be crying for another chance. This might be a ploy to put you in a vunerable position whereby she can claim an abuse....

I think it is time for you to consult a family attorney with regards to your child (before he/she is deported) and USCIS with regards to your situation. Now is the time to look past the emotions of the deceit and concentrate on yourself, your child and a positive future. As cold and difficult as it sounds, you have to chalk it up to a valuable life lesson learned and you have a new life to share with your child and you have that responsibility...

Best of luck and I am so sad for your situation....

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Its a good thing its going down the way it is.. It could have been far worse had she stuck around a while and taken him for everything he has... I remember Green and his ordeal..http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=194580&st=0&start=0 That was one messed up situation. I hope the best for you and your son and hope that you are able to protect youore rself and your son in the coming weeks....

Dont be surprised if her uncle smacks her around and they file a false report saying you did it in some misguided attempt to use VAWA... best of luck in the future Boi

I wouldn't be surprised that uncle has done this before and knows the ins and outs better than ANY of us here.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Timeline

Once again, I do not know if a lawyer will be able to help with your son. Many people have tried to put names of Americans on the birth certificate of a foreign born child in an attempt to falsify citizenship. Unless you and your fiance registered the baby with the consulate, as an American citizen, it will be very difficult to prove that you and your fiance are the blood parents.

Since my wife and I were not married, we have to submit a blood test to prove paternity. I have to go to a laboratory here in the United States, and when the consulate gets the results, the mother and the child have to have someone accompany them to a clinic in the vicinity of their consulate, observe the Phlebotimist extract blood from both of them. Then after, if everyone's DNA is the "same", the child is given a Consulate Report of Birth Abroad certificate. If this is not done, the child is not considered an American citizen.

I hope everything works out for you. Take everyone's advice, if it fits, and above all, never be alone with her, or her uncle.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

sorry to hear you are in this situation.....but why don't you get a voice recorder and record her uncle while he is boasting about how he plans to keep her here....that way you have solid proof of fraud.

------------

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-30

I-129F NOA2: 2009-10-07

I-129F NVC Receipt: 2009-10-14

I-129F NVC sent to Consulate: 2009-10-14

I-129F Consulate received: 2009-10-19

I-129F Consulate Interview Date set: 2009-01-08

I-129F Interview Date: 2009-02-08

I-129F Visa Issued: 2009-02-09

She is coming here ....: I am buying tickets...

and

Waiting....

------------------

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

You can't claim abuse if she is not married. Once her uncle finds that out she will be back at his doorstep asking for him to take her back. They can't file VAWA unless she is married to him. There is no way she can stay here even if he knows the IN's and OUT's of the law. There is not reason for her to be here other than to marry him.

The baby is a USC all he needs is to be listed on the birth certificate and he is automatically responsible for the child. Paternity is only required to disprove he is the father at that point.

TIME LINE 2007

01/12/07-I Fly to Australia

01/25/07-We Got Married!

07/15/07-Point of Entry (K3 Visa)

K3 Time Line for the I-130, I-129F, EAD and AOS

usaCa.gifanimated-hearts.gifaustralC_1xa.gif

Lifting Conditions Timeline

11/06/09- Mailed Petition Via USPS Certified Mail

11/09/09- Your item was delivered at 11:08 AM on November 9, 2009 in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92677.

11/12/09- Check Cashed

11/12/09- Return Receipt Arrives in Mail

11/13/09- Touched

11/16/09- NOA Received

11/27/09- Received Appointment Letter

12/18/09- Biometrics

12/21/09- Touched

01/08/10- Card Production Ordered (E-Mail)

01/09/10- Touched

01/14/10- Greencard Received

You can't claim abuse if she is not married. Once her uncle finds that out she will be back at his doorstep asking for him to take her back. They can't file VAWA unless she is married to him. There is no way she can stay here even if he knows the IN's and OUT's of the law. There is not reason for her to be here other than to marry him.

The baby is a USC all he needs is to be listed on the birth certificate and he is automatically responsible for the child. Paternity is only required to disprove he is the father at that point.

They can't file VAWA unless she is married to him. There is no way she can stay here even if he knows the IN's and OUT's of the law.

Link please! Others have "said" this also. Lets see it!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Hey friend

no matter spouse or fiancee man ,you know this country the ladly first to believie me doesn't mater what?

my advice you listen ? gooooooooooooood head ASAP to leave her for you long hunrt and get new one better your life and makesure that come to you and love you ,i been i know very well my friend ,only you can made desision as well for you life ,do not listen some one do not know,that is the way they do

good luck

john

I'm sorry, but I don't understand a word of the above. As a courtesy to all here, please attempt to write comprehensible English. (This is not at all to downplay your attempt to be supportive, if that's what you're getting at.)

Westerboi: All of the four preceding pages of advice is good. Adding to it:

1. Check the laws in California regarding whether both parties to a conversation must be aware that it is being recorded, or whether only one party must; and

2. Call (as in telephone) an office of Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE). Talk to someone there about the situation -- you may gain some very valuable input on how best to proceed, without needing to flail away at it like a headless chicken. When you call, be sure to ask for (and write down) the name, title, & badge number of the agent to whom you speak. This way, you have proof that you reported the situation and are concerned about it, and you are on the record with ICE in case you must later defend yourself in a formal venue, or fend off illegal or fishy actions by the woman & her uncle.

I consider it important that you telephone ICE as a priority, for two reasons: Doing so can clarify your course of action, and this situation (among all else that it is) is a matter of immigration enforcement. Therefore, it is appropriate that you include and involve ICE.

Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
Hey friend

good luck

john

. . . What?

Its Over.

Protect yourself dude. Have you filed a report with your local Police Dept yet? Call 911 and have them send someone out to your house, you'll then have 911 call records and an incident report on file with dates and times. Start that paper trail! Also strongly consider filing a restraining order on both girl and Uncle. The Police will help direct you with that and also with advice about your child. You know that she is coming back soon to make trouble. Very important that you let the cops know what's going on NOW before they break your door down with some warrant based on her delisunional claims.

Also contact the ICE hotline and tell them everything. Change ALL your locks, cancel joint accounts on anything you have toghether, bank, cel phones. Change your passwords.

With only a few weeks left on her 90 day visa, have you considered doing a disappearing act until the time elapses? Can you shack up with parents or a friend across town until this blows over? And, don't forget to change your locks, eh?

Good luck to you,

NM

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

They can't file VAWA unless she is married to him. There is no way she can stay here even if he knows the IN's and OUT's of the law.

Link please! Others have "said" this also. Lets see it!

Purpose of Form I-360 :

This petition is used to classify an alien as: 1. An Amerasian; 2. A Widow or Widower; 3. A Battered or Abused Spouse or Child of a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident; or 4. A special immigrant is defined as one of the following: A. Religious Worker; B. Panama Canal Company Employee, Canal Zone Government Employee, U.S. Government in the Canal Zone Employee; C. Physician; D. International Organization Employee or Family Member; E. Juvenile Court Dependent; F. Armed Forces Member; or G. Afghanistan or Iraq national who supported the U.S. Armed Forces as a translator. H. Iraq national who worked for or on behalf of the U.S. Government in Iraq.

All on the application at your friendly USCIS government website www.uscis.gov

In other words.. she did you a favor by letting you know this early what her intentions are....

TIME LINE 2007

01/12/07-I Fly to Australia

01/25/07-We Got Married!

07/15/07-Point of Entry (K3 Visa)

K3 Time Line for the I-130, I-129F, EAD and AOS

usaCa.gifanimated-hearts.gifaustralC_1xa.gif

Lifting Conditions Timeline

11/06/09- Mailed Petition Via USPS Certified Mail

11/09/09- Your item was delivered at 11:08 AM on November 9, 2009 in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92677.

11/12/09- Check Cashed

11/12/09- Return Receipt Arrives in Mail

11/13/09- Touched

11/16/09- NOA Received

11/27/09- Received Appointment Letter

12/18/09- Biometrics

12/21/09- Touched

01/08/10- Card Production Ordered (E-Mail)

01/09/10- Touched

01/14/10- Greencard Received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Protect yourself dude. Have you filed a report with your local Police Dept yet? Call 911
It's an excellent idea to file a report with the local police, but do NOT call 911 for this! Calling 911 is for life-threatening emergencies, and in fact you could get into unofficial or formal trouble for "abusing" the 911 line. Go down to the police station and see who is willing to take a report, or at least talk to you about the situation, and get a name, rank, & badge number. The police may not want to take a written report about anything that hasn't "happened" yet (accusations of abuse, etc.), but get it on record that you have at least spoken with someone specifically identifiable. Again, I'd call ICE first, for clarity and direction that could prove valuable and most efficient for you.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Timeline

I know that everyone's heart is in the right place, but did anyone really read my two posts. If two people are not married at the time of the child's birth, and the child is not born in the USA, a blood test must be done. My wife and I brought in evidence of my citizenship, we had a declaration from the doctor with our child's picture, and we had his birth certificate. This simply is not enough evidence due to the amount of fraud that exists. These parents MUST submit to a DNA test, or the child will never be given its' citizenship in the United States. I cannot remember where this is written, but because I have a hard time believing the truth as I think it should be, I investigated this problem within the pages of USCIS, and DHS web sites. This is the law. I do not know if there are exceptions or not. I don't remember reading any. I would beging speaking to my congressional representative. By what I have read here in this VJ website, they have considerable pull when they start to make waves. Just make some waves.

Another thing, do not call 911. This is for emergencies only. It is not just a convenient venue for our use when it suits our needs.

One other thing, if you leave town, then your fiance can say that you abandoned her. Do not leave, but never be alon with her if she comes back. Perhaps start custody proceedings right away for your son through the courts. Him not having proof of citizenship may not matter. Just tell the truth.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.