w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Does Israel have a right to exist?

Does Israel have a right to exist?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Does Israel have a right to exist?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not sure

177 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

To me it doesn't matter now, Israel is there and eventually I hope they come to a solution to their issues, but, it shouldn't have been created that way in the first place. England made MANY mistakes in the whole colonization/land division past, just look at the african continent and those division not respecting tribe's land limits, etc.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

yes

myspace.com profile

Friendster profile

POE LAX --------------- APRIL 29,2007 / JAX, Florida APRIL 30,2007

MARRIED -------------- JUNE 18,2007

AOS SENT ------------- JULY 10,2007 - via DHL courier service

AOS RECEIVED ------- JULY 11,2007(day 1)

NOA1------------------- JULY 18,2007 (day 7)

BIOMETRICS ---------- AUGUST 13,2007 (day 26)

INTERVIEW-------------SEPTEMBER 25,2007.....10:30AM (day 69)

GREEN CARD APPROVED exactly 69 days ~~~~~~SEPTEMBER 25,2007

Card Ordered for Prod'n ---------SEPTEMBER 28,2007 (email from USCIS CRIS)

Welcome Letter (E-mail & Snail Mail)---------------OCTOBER 03,2007

Green Card Received via snail mail ~~~~~~~ OCTOBER 05,2007 (79 DAYS)

SSN Approved ---------NOVEMBER 05,2007

SS Card Received -----NOVEMBER 19,2007 via snail mail

THANK YOU VISA JOURNEY !!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I vote yes. What do you think? For the purposes of this, disregard the current conflict in the region. Simply state whether or not you believe the nation as we know it today, has a right to exist.

This must be a joke!!!

:blink:

Do you have the right to exist?

And all the MTFs that voted no- maybe some day- I'll show up with a shot gun on your doorstep!

A shot gun? Awe c'mon, you're an Israeli soldier right? Don't you usually show up with a bulldozer to flatten homes? Don't hold back just because we're in the US!

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

I vote yes. What do you think? For the purposes of this, disregard the current conflict in the region. Simply state whether or not you believe the nation as we know it today, has a right to exist.

This must be a joke!!!

And all the MTFs that voted no- maybe some day- I'll show up with a shot gun on your doorstep!

A shot gun? Awe c'mon, you're an Israeli soldier right? Don't you usually show up with a bulldozer to flatten homes? Don't hold back just because we're in the US!

lo....he is a soldier in his head...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Israel does have the right to exist, but not at the expense of the Palestinian people, who have suffered far too long at the hands of the Zionist occupiers of THEIR land.....

maybe the current crisis will bring in Iran and Syria to the conflict, then lets see how the Israelis tackle them?

Israel has been getting away with muderous and terrorist activities for way too long now...

I am sorry no offence but-

ARE YOU INSANE???

ARE PALASTINIAN YOURSELF?

PEOPLE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????????

I AM A PROUD COMBAT UNIT ISRAELI SOLDIER!!- I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND MY PEOPLE!

I LOST SO MANY DEAR FRIENDS TO MY HEART TO THE PALASTINIAN TERRORISTS!!!

IT HURTS SO MUCH TO SEE THE IGNORANCE OF PEOPLE IN THIS CHAIN!!!

YOU THINK YOU'RE COOL AND POLITICALLY CORRECT BY SAYING THE STUFF YOU SAY?- YOU ARE COWARDS BY WRITING STUFF LIKE THAT!!!

YOU ARE AFRAID TO SEE THE TRUTH- ISRAEL HAS NEVER HURT ANYONE- AND THAT'S WHY NEITHER EUROPE OR THE US FEELS FEAR OF BASHING IT ON TV AND NEWS!

BUT EVERYONE ARE AFRAID OF THE ARABIC COUNTRIES SO NO ONE SHOWS YOU THE REAL TRUTH!!!!

FINE- BE HAPPY IN YOUR COWARDLINESS.....BLOCK MY MESSAGE AND KEEP ON LIVING IN YOUR - LONG DEAD "PACIFISTIC" (OR SO YOU'D LIKE TO THINK) OPINION.

WE'LL SEE WHAT WILL BE YOUR OPINION WHEN THE ISLAM TAKES OVER !- WE'LL SEE HOW YOU'D LIKE TO RAISE YOUR KIDS IN A WORLD WHERE TERRORISTS ARE CONSIDERED TO BE SAINTS AND INNOCENT WESTERN CIVILISED CIVILIANS ARE BEING PUT UP TO TRIAL AS MURDERERS FOR DEFENDING THEMSELVES!!!

MY BLOOD PRESSURE WITH THIS POST WENT WAY ABOVE THE HUMAN ABILITIES!

HAVE FUN- AS LONG AS YOU CAN WITH YOUR ILLUSIONS ABOUT THE PALASTINIAN "LAMBS"!

Shouting our opinions does not make them anymore valid. Your opinion is one that many Isreali would disagree with not just people here on a internet forum board.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

i agree totally...the dude was drunk or just a raving chopf##k

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

This must be a joke!!!

I see that the ###### baby killer terrorist TV propaganda is working on some people- if you have the slightest doubt about who has the right to exist and who doesn't- come live in Israel for a bit, in an ordinary house, close to the border- and tell an arab that you are Jewish...go ahead- try it!- I promise you- no other country would be generous like Israel !

Israel kept feeding and giving homes, school and social help to the people that swore from the very beginning to kill all Jews one by one!!!

people who keep killing Innocent Israeli civilians while crying on TV about how poor and mistreated they are!!

people who teach their 5 year old children- I'm probably exaggerating.......3 year old children is more like it!- to spit on Jewish old woman and call them h*r*s! (like my 72 year old grand mother for example)

People who weep and moan in the funerals of their baby killer "Shahids" - man who purposely killed dozens of Innocent people- I wonder- what would the US do to a serial killer that murdered 14 young man and children?- electric chair probably- right?- that's what you all would say!

SO WHY?

WHY?

WHY THE HELL DON'T PEOPLE DO ANYTHING ABOUT THOSE MURDERERS?

WHY ARE THERE STILL PEOPLE WHO STAND BEHIND THEM A SUPPORT THEM?

HOW CAN YOU CRITICIZE WHAT ISRAEL IS DOING?- EVEN IN THE COURT OF AMERICAN LAW- A PERSON THAT ACTS IN SELF DEFENCE IS INNOCENT!

AND WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE ISRAELI ARMY?

I-D-F !!!

ISRAELI DEFENCE ARMY

WE MUST DEFEND OURSELVES- WE CAN'T AFFORD TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT WHEN THE ENTIRE ARABIC WORLD IS TRYING TO WIPE OFF OUR COUNTRY FROM EXISTENCE!!!

Please people- at least if you go and criticize a country for it's defencive and political acts- don't do it without personal experience in that country!!!- it's Hippocratic to do so!!!

IT'S HURTING PEOPLE LIKE ME AND OTHERS TO SEE SUCH POSTS HERE!!!- HOW CAN YOU EVEN ASK A QUESTION AS RIDICULOUS AS THIS?

palihe4.gif

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
I can't believe this poll exists!

nevermind Israel!

So I guess that's a "no" vote for you? ;)

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Dianna_and_Adam,

Let me preface this post with stating that I am Jewish.

I commend you for serving as a soldier in the IDF and facing the atrocities committed by the terrorist organizations and other militants. However, you should know that, if you wish to get your point across, typing in all upper-case letters is rarely the right way to do it. On the Internet, that is considering "shouting" and most people will ignore what you have to say (at best), so it's to your advantage to remain calm. I'd also like to point out that attacking people directly is usually frowned upon (that's considering "flaming" and is probably against the "Terms of Service" or TOS), and once again, people will ignore you for it, dislike you for it, or you could eventually have your account revoked.

I did vote "yes" on Israel's right to exist. If I were to say anything else, I'd be a hippocrate. The United States (and just about every country in the world) forcibly took the land it now occupies through territorial expansion and warfare. So I sincerely doubt any nation's "hands" are truly clean.

If we were to demand that Israel forfeit all land, then we would also have to demand that all nations across the globe relinquish their hold on the land they now occupy too. Does anyone really want to do that? Probably not. I have a feeling we're all pretty comfortable in our home countries and despite the fact our ancestors brutally ripped the land we now live on from those existing here before us, we consider this place ours now.

So why is that okay? Sure, some say it's because Israel is a relatively new country when compared to most of the other ones. I don't think that matters though. Israel was created. Whether that was a good or bad idea is a moot point now. It's been done. We cannot return things to the way they once were.

I know... many here don't feel it's "right" that Israel could "take" that land (in combat or not) for themselves. Why not? Didn't the UK do that? What about the United States? How about Germany? France got a few licks in there as well! Let's not forget Italy too! Hey, what about Russia? Oh, and just about every civilization since the dawn of time!

See where I'm going with this? Nations (in whatever form they've taken) have added to themselves through whatever means possible. Was it fair? Did the people living there think it was "okay" or whatever? Probably not -- on both counts. But it doesn't really matter. I'll end this post with a little quote: "To the victor, go the spoils!" :D